As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fat Brain Toys #ad
Fat Brain Toys Acuity #adFat Brain Toys #ad
- A clever matching game of quick visual perception where players race to discover and match hidden patterns. Reinforces visual-spatial skills, pattern recognition, quick mental processing.
Winner of parents' choice gold award, major fun award - family games & puzzles. Brain-busting fun for all ages 6 and up, highly durable materials for lasting enjoyment. Arrange 36 of the 70 tiles into a grid - then, start trying to match them with the remaining tiles.
2. Mattel Games #ad
Blokus Game Amazon Exclusive #adMattel Games #ad
- Perfect strategy game for the whole family -- less than a minute to learn with fun challenges for all ages!. Players take turns placing their 21 pieces on the board: each piece must touch another of the same color, but only at the corners! Stake your claim and protect your territory by fitting as many of your pieces on the board as possible while strategically blocking your opponents! The game ends when no more pieces can be placed down, and the player with the lowest number remaining wins! .
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mattel Games #ad|
3. MindWare #ad
Qwirkle Board Game #adMindWare #ad
- Tactical strategy: featuring a massive amount of in game choices, strategical planning, including three tiles each of thirty six possible color symbol combinations, Qwirkle is the perfect game to hone player's tactical maneuvers, and forward thinking. It only takes a few moments to explain, as it can involve a wide range of ages, so new players such as extended family or your child's play dates can jump right in and play.
Includes: product comes with 108 wooden Qwirkle tiles, 1 drawstring bag, 1 rule book.
Plan, planning, allowing young children and older individuals alike to develop and hone their spacial recognition, and learn simultaneously. Family favorite: qwirkle is a fantastic game for families, from children to adults. Will you see the monolithic move that catapults you into first place? Games that teach: qwirkle is playable from early ages up, win, and problem solving skills.
The rules of the game are basic: simply build lines by matching tiles based on either color or shape, the ability to build complex combinations will keep children interested and engaged, and score points for doing so. However, and challenge them mentally. Easy to follow rules: an engaging game with easy to follow rules, qwirkle is great for younger players.
4. Pressman #ad
Mastermind Game : The Strategy Game of Codemaker vs. Codebreaker Packaging May Vary #adPressman #ad
- Teaches stem and steAM principles like deductive reasoning and logic. More than 2, 000 possible combinations make the game different every time it's played. Fast, simple strategy game - one of the best-selling games of all time. Players take turns setting and solving secret codes.
5. Marbles #ad
Multicolor, Marbles 6044798 Rock Me Archimedes – Balancing Board Game #adMarbles #ad
- Includes: 1 wooden rocker board, 1 die, 1 marble tray, 12 black Marbles, 1 wooden platform, 12 white Marbles. Rock me archimedes is the suspense-filled balancing game that tests players’ strategic thinking in a whole new way! Play with family and friends! Named after the greek mathematician, this game uses the laws of the lever to create balance! Race against opponents to be the first to send 4 Marbles to your end of the board! Playing rock me archimedes engages visual perception and decision-making skills, requiring players to think critically.
Not just addictive, this game is great for mental acuity! Rock me archimedes if made for 2 players aged 8+.
|Manufacturer||Spin Master #ad|
6. Briarpatch #ad
Briarpatch I SPY Eagle Eye Find-It Game 06120 #adBriarpatch #ad
- For 2 to 4 players, ages 5 and above. Each card and board have only one matching pair. Fast, and fun! includes 30 double-sided cards, furious, 4 double-sided game boards, and a bell. Use your eagle eye to spy an object on your game board that matches an object on your card.
|Manufacturer||University Bames #ad|
7. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Thames & Kosmos Drop It | Super Fun Family Strategy Game | Parents' Choice Silver Award Winner #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- Easy to learn and teach. Rulebook includes variants to change up the game play. Skill level: Beginner. Can be played with individuals or on teams. Great pick for family game nights.
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
8. MindWare #ad
MindWare QBITZ Q-bitz Junior Board Game #adMindWare #ad
- Includes: 60 pattern cards, 4 wooden trays, and 4 different colored sets of 16 cubes, rules and Parent Guide.2 to 4 players. Play solo or with up to 4 players! The Parent Guide has additional activities to practice patterns, sorting and memory.
Is the perfect level for ages 3 to 8! its larger cubes are made for smaller hands to practice dexterity, and it’s a wonderful way to introduce playing games with others.
Family games: q-bitz jr. Variety play: in q-bitz jr, players try to recreate the pattern card with their set of cubes. Hooked on q-bitz: winner of the parent's choice gold award and the Major Fun Award, among others, to solo games, Q-Bitz comes in a variety of versions: from classroom-sized, to an extreme version!.
Game is a fun challenge for younger kids to practice spatial reasoning, visual dexterity, pattern identification, and hand eye coordination. Games that teach: mindware q-bitz jr. Ages 3 to 8.
9. Stronghold Games #ad
Memoarrr! Game #adStronghold Games #ad
- The package width is 12. 9 centimeters. The package height is 17. 7 centimeters. Number of players: 4. The package length is 3. 8 centimeters.
10. Z-Man Games #ad
NMBR 9 #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Challenge yourself by playing solo or compete with others to see who can score the most points. Accessible rules and challenging gameplay make number 9 enjoyable by the whole family. A puzzling game of stacking tiles for one to four players.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fantasy Flight Publishing #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed against manufacturer defect|