As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Rich Dad Company #ad
CASHFLOW for Kids Board Game with Exclusive Bonus Message from Robert Kiyosaki #adThe Rich Dad Company #ad
- It is a good thing that in our present time there are many materials and methods to learn new skills and knowledge that makes it more interesting. Cashflow for kids is a great game to play and teach kids in an interesting way about financial lessons. It is a venue for cultivation of skills for kids and adults alike.
Robert Kiyosaki. It allows the parents and kids to learn and have fun. Parents and kids learn together - playing cashflow for kids is a great game to play for both parents and children. It is great opportunity for parents to instill valuable financial lessons on their children.
They can make plans together on how to make money work for them instead of the other way around. Learning can be fun - learning can be a daunting task and some might think that it is quite boring. Master the fundamentals - in the art of financial investments, you need not amass information on how to invest wisely.
The best way and safest place to do it is through playing a board game. You can do it routinely without risking real money or investments. Through this exercise you will learn the basic fundamentals which will help you in real life. Parents and kids will make a great team as they strategize and navigate their way through assets and liabilities like in the real world. Start them young - there is no such thing as being too young to learn about financial literacy.
2. The Rich Dad Company #ad
The Rich Dad Company CASHFLOW Board Game New Edition with Exclusive Bonus Strategy Guide PDF Delivered Via Email #adThe Rich Dad Company #ad
- Cashflow was developed by renowned entrepreneur and motivational speaker robert kiyosaki, author of the bestselling personal finance book of all time, Rich Dad Poor Dad. Put your financial skills to the test and learn how to escape the rat race in the comfort of your own home.
A user-friendly income statement is included to improve your connection to real world wealth building techniques. Exciting new updates 2014 edition after decades of teaching the world investment and wealth building through this tabletop game, professions, things just got even better! The updated CASHFLOW game introduces new playing cards, and an updated game board to expand your play experience.
Learn more and more as you play! playing cashflow will train you to become wealthy and change your life forever. Get rich with the world’s most popular investing game.
Play faster & better. This game is the ultimate realization of Robert Kiyosaki's vision for an interactive tool to teach investing and wealth building. As you play you’ll learn about yourself, your financial style and how it matches up against your opponents. Sharpen your financial literacy and hone the concepts of investing and money making. Are you typically as saver? Try out aggressive investing Are you typically a risk taker? Maybe try steady growth. Test your personal finance skills and strategy.
|Brand||The Rich Dad Company #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rich Dad #ad|
|Model||CASHFLOW - Third Edition|
3. The Rich Dad Company #ad
Rich Dad- CASHFLOW for Kids, Education Board Game for Children #adThe Rich Dad Company #ad
- Recommended for children ages 6 and older. Learn the differences between an asset and a liability. Practice real world investing with play money. Discover how money works.
4. The Rich Dad Company #ad
CASHFLOW for KIDS Board Game with Exclusive Bonus Message from Robert Kiyosaki #adThe Rich Dad Company #ad
- Parents and kids learn together - playing cashflow for kids is a great game to play for both parents and children. The interactive game keeps you attuned with making your money skills at tip top shape. Master the fundamentals - in the art of financial investments, you need not amass information on how to invest wisely.
Learning can be fun - learning can be a daunting task and some might think that it is quite boring. Robert Kiyosaki. Parents and kids will make a great team as they strategize and navigate their way through assets and liabilities like in the real world.
They can make plans together on how to make money work for them instead of the other way around. It is good to start them young as they have no wrong notions and misconceptions about finances. So if you are thinking of what present to get your kids for the next birthday then CASHFLOW is a very good option.
It is a venue for cultivation of skills for kids and adults alike. Start them young - there is no such thing as being too young to learn about financial literacy. The best way and safest place to do it is through playing a board game. It is guaranteed that players can exercise financial strategies through playing this game. What better way to learn than through playing a game? Accounting, finance and investing wouldn’t be too hard to master as you pick up skills while having fun.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 7+, Money Recognition, Counting Game, Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- 2-4 players. Learn valuable money skills through fun game play. Players collect, count, and exchange money all the way to the finish line.
Includes game board with spinner, markers, 100 plastic coins, play bills, and dice. Pretend bills measure 6. 25" x 2. 625", pretend coins range from. 80" penny -. 995" quarter.
6. Catan Studio #ad
Catan The Board Game, Multicolor #adCatan Studio #ad
- Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. 3 to 4 players, 60 minutes, ages over 10 The incredibly popular, multi award winning civilization building board game of harvesting and trading resources.
To play with 5–6 players, the 5–6 player extension is required. Beware the robber’s nefarious plans as he steals resources and plunders the wealthy.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
7. The Rich Dad Company #ad
The Rich Dad Company CASHFLOW Board Game Spanish with Exclusive Bonus Message from Robert Kiyosaki #adThe Rich Dad Company #ad
- Elige su sueño, aprende los secretos de los ricos e ingresa en la vía rápida financiera. Descubre la importancia de comprender su estado financiero personal.
Practica inversiones de la vida real con dinero de juguete. Planifica su estrategia con Tarjetas de Oportunidad, que incluyen Grandes Negocios y Pequeños Negocios. Aprende las diferencias entre activos y pasivos.
|Brand||The Rich Dad Company #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rich Dad #ad|
|Part Number||Cashflow 101 Spanish|
8. Not Parent Approved #ad
Teens, Tweens, Not Parent Approved: A Fun Card Game for Kids, Hilarious Family Party Game, Families and Mischief Makers, The Original #adNot Parent Approved #ad
- Durable cards, portable game - comes with 455 high-quality, road trips, premium-printed cards 2"x3" and rules insert in a custom shrink-wrapped box. Amazon Launchpad approved! It's not just a tabletop game - take the laughter with you wherever you go! The best, teens and their families that brings everyone together and makes a perfect gift for kids and teens 4-10 players, hilarious, award-winning party game - a fun card game for families - for tweens, ages 8+.
Scholastic review says you can consider this game "your secret weapon against reluctant readers, as one tester said it improved her daughter’s reading skills. A fun game for kids - with benefits! You might even giggle a few times.
Warning: kids will unplug and put down their phones. Easy-to-learn. Great for reluctant readers - winner of scholastic's gold star toy Award. Its take-anywhere size is great for parties, picnics, sleepovers, flights, and summer camps. Cards contain gratuitous bathroom humor that kids will find hilarious while distracted from their screens. Everyone will want to play - inspired by cards against humanity, but 100% family-friendly. Quick, simple play.
9. Off Topic #ad
Most Popular Top Board Games of 2020 for Families & Kids Ages 8-12, A Little Off Topic Board Game for Kids 7 and Up, Fun Family Night Card Game & Perfect for Girls Boys #adOff Topic #ad
- Creativity and laughter guaranteed. Just the right amount of educational - the best new party game for kids, A Little Off Topic is equally great for laughing and learning. The other half of the family board game is debating answers with your group to see who is the most convincing! What's in the box?! - each childrens board game comes with everything you need for endless rounds of fun: a 20-sided die, 8 white boards, 16 game cards, 10 dry erase markers, and a 2 minute sand timer.
The family game is perfect for helping younger kids practice their spelling as well as their reasoning & critical thinking. How to play - the kids card game is game night made simple. Draw a card to set the topics, and roll the die to set the letter that the responses must begin with.
Flip the sand timer and you're off! Race against time to write down answers for each topic that begin with the letter rolled. Defend your answers - coming up with answers is only part of the fun. Creativity rules - a little off topic is a fun kids board game that encourages children to be creative while stirring up some truly silly conversations.
10. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Pay Day Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Hold on to hard-earned cash. Includes gameboard, 4 tokens, 31 event, 34 mail 1 numbered die, 1 Pay Day die, loan pad, 100 cards 35 bargain, money pack, and game guide. Fun game of making and spending money. Find bargains and unexpected windfalls. From the makers of Monopoly.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|