As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Legato Learning #ad
Legato Counting Bear Activity Sheets and eBook; 20 Large, Glossy Card Stock Sheets each 8.5" x 11"; Helps with Patterns, Graphing, and More! Use with any 1" bear manipulative with 6 colors., Colors #adLegato Learning #ad
- Also included is an ebook of the activity sheets for use with tablets or if you need to reprint any sheets. Made in the USA. Fun: kids don't even realize they're learning while completing all of the different fun activities.
Playing with counting bears is already very fun for kids, yellow, orange, or any other 1" tall bear manipulative set with 6 colors red, and adding these sheets to the mix make everything even more fun! Compatible: works great with legato counting Bears, blue, green, and purple.
Satisfaction guaranteed: if you are unhappy with your purchase of Legato Counting Bear Activity Sheets for any reason, we offer a hassle-free 100% money back guarantee. Educational: helps your child improve their skills in counting, matching, sorting, graphing, adding, patterning, and more!. Quality: the set includes 20 durable glossy cardstock sheets, and each sheet is 8. 5" x 11".
2. Bmag #ad
Bmag Counting Bears with Matching Sorting Cups,Number Color Recognition STEM Educational Toy for Toddler, Pre-School Learning Toy with 90 Bears,2 Tweezers,11 Activity Cards,1 Storage Box #adBmag #ad
- Children’s safety is our paramountthis educational counting toys set has passed the CPC test, educate, and We advance a diverse dynamic early childhood profession And support all who care for, all the accessories are clean, and work on behalf of young children. Develop cognitive skillsby sorting different color bears your children can enhance their motor-skills and the ability to identify colors.
Each card matches a text of story or math problem, quantity cognition, during the play your children’s imagination, logical thinking ability, MODEL BUILDING, critical thinking ability, ADDITION COGNITION, such as FINDING RULES, memory skill will be greatly improved.
More than just a sorting and counting toysthis rainbow counting/sorting bears toy game set includes 90 bears 60 little bears, 2 Jumbo Tweezers, Creating a fun experience for toddlers good and birthday, 1 plastic storage box, 30 Big Bears, 11 Double-Sided cards, Christmas gifts for them.
Customer first we believe customers first, if there is any quality problem, please feel free to contact us. The fun tasks increase an attention span for long-term planning. More accessories, your children can obtain teamwork ability through completing the tasks on the cards, EXTRA FUN 90 bears and 2 large tweezers makes this counting bear toy perfect Act-Play toys for Multi-child family or parent-children interaction, more Possibilities to explore with your beloved. Your satisfaction is our priority. We will replace a new one or refund you.
3. Neoformers #ad
Preschool Math Learning and Color Recognition Games, STEM Educational Toy for Toddlers, Bonus 1 Tweezers, 2 Dices and 10 Activity Cards, Neoformers Counting Bears with Matching and Sorting Cups #adNeoformers #ad
- If you have any questions about your purchase or our service, please feel free to contact with us, we will provide replacement service or refund service for you! Toy for preschool learning: counting bears as montessori toys with dices and cups for toddlers help them notice differences between things and understand basic color recognition.
Counting bears toy: make fun for preschool learning. Note: if children is younger than 3 years old, 4, only use it under adult supervision. Children will master color cognitive skills while having hours of fun with these matching and sorting games for toddlers. Satisfaction guaranteed: our service concept concentrates on CUSTOMER FIRST.
Toddler educational toy: great teaching toy for basic mathematics concepts. Safe for your child: these toys for 3, 5 years old and up are made of durable plastic which is bPA and Lead Free and 100% safe to toddlers. Matching and sorting colorful cups and rainbow counting bears help young children with basic math manipulative such as addition and subtraction which will motivate and stimulate your child’s thought while playing.
Counting bears toy set has passed CPC Certification which both you and your children can put your heart at rest. Counting bears as occupational therapy toys is great for toddlers, 5 and up as a birthday gift and for children as a sensory toy. Tweezers included allow kids to grasp small bears and put them in cups so that kids can improve their hand-eye coordination ability and fine motor skills development. Counting bears set includes 60pcs bears and 6 cups, 10 activity cards, preschool boys and girls age 3, 4, 2 dices and 1 tweezers.
4. Zalmoxe #ad
Subtraction, Set of 132, Age 5+12 Colors, Pre-School Math Learning Games, Fractions, Math Manipulatives, Multiplication, Odd and Even, Addition, Zalmoxe Rainbow Counting Bears with Activity Cards #adZalmoxe #ad
- In addition to mathematical operations, ÷, it can also let children understand the concept of the clock. Homeschool supplies for ages 3+, choking hazard-small parts not for children under 3 years old. Hands-on math: the activity cards contain games that require children to operate, which can fully exercise children's hands-on ability and creative education fingertips fidget spinner, such as rainbow number 10, 12-sided dice, bear score, DIY clock, let them experience the fun of mathematics while playing.
Math skill development: this set of rainbow koala sorting toys is ideal for teaching numbers, counting, subtraction, addition, odd, multiplication, fractions, division, and even.
For more interesting games, please refer to the game manual. More ways to play: the magnetic stickers with a thickened magnetic sheet, +, which support both fridge mounting & hand-held demonstration solutions.
While playing, children can easily master mathematical concepts, through the game of finding friends for the bear, such as Odd and Even Honey Jar, children can easily distinguish which sticker bear is odd and which is even. Learn & play: bear educational toys come with 12 bright colors and various activity cards. It contains numbers from 0-9, >, -, x, and a colored circle of 12 equal parts. The instruction manual will help parents guide their children to understand and learn mathematics.
5. Kipipol #ad
Educational Toys for Pre-K & STEM Learning, 2 Tweezers, 11 Activity Cards, Kipipol Rainbow Counting Bears for Toddlers w Matching Sorting Cups – Number & Color Recognition Game -90 Bears, Backpack #adKipipol #ad
- Playing it at home with your child can help them improve their teamwork ability and allow you to both enjoy some quality family fun time. This preschool learning toy’s counting and sorting activities will motivate and stimulate your child’s mind! These are also great sensory toys for special needs and autistic children. Your child’s safety is our priority – this teddy bear counters and containers kit is made of durable plastic and is independently third-party lab tested for safety.
A gift that grows with your kids – this sorting toy creates a fun experience for teaching color recognition and basic mathematics concepts to toddlers. Supervision is required if a child is 3 years of age or younger! Nurture cognitive skills – sorting and counting helps younger toddlers enhance their motor skills.
The math manipulatives also function well as preschool toys for 3s, 4s and 5s. It is certified non-toxic and BPA-free, lead-free and phthalates-free. Powerful teaching tool – this learning toy and toddler game is ideal for homeschooling as well as daycare centers and Pre-K and Kindergarten classrooms.
Our activity cards contain stories and math problems such as Finding Rules, Quantity Cognition and Model Building that challenge older toddlers and help them increase their attention span and long-term planning abilities. Count, learn – preschoolers ages 3, stack, sort, 4 and older kids ages 5 and 6 can improve hand-eye coordination and develop fine motor skills playing with this STEM educational math and Montessori toys. Though the colored counters make a great toddler activity for 3-year-old boys and girls, they are not intended for those who still place objects in their mouth.
6. Aomola #ad
Counting Bears with Matching Sorting Cups,Rainbow Bear Counters with Activity Cards and Storage Box,Montessori Educational Counting and Sorting Toys,Fun Math Manipulative for Preschool Learning #adAomola #ad
- Your satisfaction is our priority. We will replace a new one or refund you. Great stem educational math manipultives for preschoolers and montessori toys for toddlers. Kids will love sorting bears by colors into their color cups and counting them. The bright colors are stimulating and make it fun to count and sort.
We believe customers first, if there is any quality problem or missing parts, please feel free to contact us. This vibrant and colorful counting bears learning toys help children with color recognition, mathing and basic math skills. Counting bears with matching sorting cups are a great tool to help children to learn basic math and problem solving skills.
Comes with 12 activity cards so that the whole family can play together while children learn colors, sorting, counting, numbers and math. Counting bears for toddlers with matching sorting cups, rainbow Bear Counters with Activity Cards and storage Box, Fun Math Manipulative for Pre-school, Montessori Educational Counting and Sorting Toys, Toddlers learning Games.
This counting bears toddler learning toys is made of high quality palstic, Non-Toxic, washable and durable, safe for kids and easy to clean, when learning time is over, place everything inside the plastic storage box for quick clean-up and neat storage. This kit is bpa and Lead Free, great for home or school use. Great tool for special needs students, antism children, and students having trouble with motor skills. Recommended by occupational therapists and pre-school teachers.
7. Itelya #ad
Itelya Rainbow Counting/Sorting Bears with Matching Cups and Original Printed Activity Cards | Giftable Package Large Tweezer | Color Sorting Toys for Toddlers | Montessori Counting Toys #adItelya #ad
- This toy is a STEM game. The password for the application will be given to our customers on mail. Great for preschoolers! why us? because our educational toy is the only “counting bears set” that has 4 stories to accompany each card, so the bears COME TO LIFE! Researches show that copying from models is the best preparation for learning skills such as reading, math, and science.
The cuter the bears are, numbers and patterns and so many other ways to play with this engaging Montessori kit. Sorting, cutest and most durable bears you can find on the market, identifying colors, protected by Copyrights + EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION.
More than a counting sorting toy - the shiniest, counting, your child feels more engaged to this educational game. Your child can build 56 different models with 3 difficulty levels and learn the difference between 2D and 3D.
This is the only educational set that was made by a mom who really cares about children and their development, understands their milestones and has an extensive experience with teaching and promoting kids, among them children with Autism and ADHD. Why us? because the 56 activity cards that come along with this Montessori toy teach your child to build interesting models and develop fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, attention span and imagination. Why us? because we are the only one to have 56 activities on beautiful, colorful, copyrighted cards.
8. SWEET LEMONS #ad
SWEET LEMONS Rainbow Counting Bears Bingo Game for Kids and Family with Matching Sorting Cups- 30 Large and 60 Small Teddy Bear Counters with Activity Cards- Fun and Learning for All Abilities #adSWEET LEMONS #ad
- Learn math manipulatives while playing; rainbow counting bears with matching sorting cups makes learning math manipulatives feel like playtime. Plastic case keeps all the pieces together: this rainbow bear counters set includes a handy plastic storage case so you’ll never worry about losing the toddler bear toys, cups, tongs or dice which means that the whole family can play the size sorting activities and preschool sorting games straight out of the box;.
This preschool sorting game is a fun teaching tool for basic math and problem solving skills and includes 8 activity cards, 1 color dice, 30 Large Bears, 60 Small Bears, Tongs, 6 rainbow sorting cups, 2 number dice for toddlers and a free e-book with additional preschool activities. Includes stress free customer service - i’m a busy mom just like you so when I created this company I decided that excellent products and customer service would be a top priority.
Therefore we offer a lifetime manufacturer and customer happiness guarantee. If you are unhappy in any way we will replace your counting bears with no questions asked and a smile. Fun and educational toy for children of all abilities- our vibrant and colorful sorting toys for toddlers comes with large and small bears and helps children of all abilities Down Syndrome, Autism, colors, while sorting and stacking the rainbow bears and cups teaches fine motor skills, counting and basic math, and other special needs learn size differentiation, color sorting, and color word recognition.
Premium quality and astm certified for safety - our company is owned by a mom who demands the highest quality toys therefore our sorting bears game is put through rigorous third party testing; which means as a parent you can rest assured that our counting bears are ASTM certified and free of lead and phthalates; For added safety, we also recommend that our counting toddler bear toys only be used by children who no longer put toys in their mouth and with close parental supervision.
9. SET4kids #ad
SET4kids Counting Bears 3-Size with 4 Sorting/Stacking Cups, Activity Cards + Downloads and Bonus Drawstring Bag. Montessori and STEM Toy for Ages 3+, 12 Face Dice #adSET4kids #ad
- The bear are not intended to use for children under 3 years old or those who still put object in their mouth! Counting bears – a fun and educational stem game. Color and size recognition, will provide early exposure to math and promotes your child’s confidence. Safety is our number 1 concern!!! this toy is made from high quality plastic that is BPH, lead and phthalates free.
The game gives your child the opportunity to develop LOGICAL REASONING skills and help foster CRITICAL THINKING. For preschooler and older - dice games are fun and educational. Math manipulative – kids experience math learning in a fun, stimulating, can significantly reduce math anxiety later in school for preschoolers.
Sorting different size colored bears teaches color recognition, motivating and entertaining way. Counting bears provides hours of eNTERTAINMENT and LEARNING FUN.
A great monTESSORI toy. Kids build confidence at a young age by playing math games. Kids can get engaged through more complex activities, using the 12-face dice and games provided in the activity cards that build skills in PATTERS, ADDITION and SUBTRACTION. Sorting colors and sizes – children are introduced to sorting skills in preschool or kindergarten math lessons. The game is great for both boys and girls, whether as a birthday or a holiday gift, for occupational therapy and for children with special needs ADHD, Autism as a SENSORY TOY.
10. Exhart #ad
Excellerations Counting Bear Pattern Cards, Set of 25 Item # BEARPAT #adExhart #ad
- Size: cards measure 13 inches L x 4 inches W. Design: colorful pattern cards use real photos of bear counters. Cards are designed to practice patterning, attribute recognition, logic and reasoning, classification and analytical thinking.
Educational: supports early math and STEM skills such as counting and attribute recognition. Durable plastic storage pouch help keep cards organized until next use. Quality: thick cardstock cards have double lamination for use again and again. Set includes: includes 23 double-sided pattern cards, 2 answer cards and a sturdy storage pouch.