As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Briston #ad
Japanese Syllabary Hiragana Flash Cards for Learning 105 Glossy Laminated Cards with Audio Files for Proper Pronunciation + Example Words #adBriston #ad
- The cards laminated with a glossy finish water and dust resistant. This basic/starter set includes 104 cards with all information needed to start learning Hiragana. Includes audio files with proper pronunciations & Hiragana table insert sheet.
Colors on the back side helps you easily recognize monographs, diacritics, diagraphs, and diagraphs with diacritics. The character only on the front side allows you to test your knowledge without cheating on the information on the backside of the card.
2. CARDDIA #ad
CARDDIA Japanese Syllabary, Katakana with Stroke-Order Diagrams and Example Words #adCARDDIA #ad
- Standard playing card size, easy to carry. 104 cards collect all Japanese Katakana characters with 242 example words. Durable paper with glossy coating, water and tear resistant.
Lifetime warranty: if you lose any cards, we can send the replacement to you for free! One side displays a character, the other side displays its Romaji, stroke-order diagrams, Hiragana equivalent and common words. Item includes a sheet of Table of Katakana.
3. Think Tank Scholar #ad
Colors & Shapes, & Rhyming for Toddlers Ages 3-6, Think Tank Scholar Preschool Flash Cards Bundle, Alphabet ABC Letters, First Words & Opposites, Math Numbers & Counting #adThink Tank Scholar #ad
- High-quality, coated flash cards come with 1 rounded corner and 3 angled edges for quick and smooth sorting. Comprehensive alphabet, numbers & shapes, pre-k, and rhyming flashcard sets for children ages 2 years through Preschool, First Words & Counting, Colors & Opposites, Kindergarten and Grade 1 by parent endorsed and academic award-winning Think Tank Scholar.
Bundle comes with 30 teaching methods, shape index, and handy color wheel, 30 fun learning games, letter and number charts for easy reference.5
5 different decks each with 36 cards per pack cover fundamental concepts for language, numbers, reading, shapes, decoding, writing, colors, math, spelling, and sounds for kids ages 2 - 6.1
180 two-sided durable cards per bundle with large, letters and/or words on the front and beautiful corresponding photo-real images on the back that help children visually understand, easy to read numbers, bold, recognize and remember concepts.
4. Briston #ad
Adults and Kids with Examples and Audio Pronunciation, 275 Words, Briston Japanese Vocabulary Learning Flash Cards with Pictures for Beginners #adBriston #ad
- 275 words divided into 17 categories that cover the basic concept of life and most usable words. The set comes with exclusive access to our online page with audio pronunciations files for all cards - Native speaker.
Perfect for beginners, students, kids and language lovers. Glossy lamination layer protects cards against smudges, scratches, and damages caused by overuse. This premium vocabulary set includes 275 cards with extreme clarity illustrations with double side printing.
5. DAISO #ad
DAISO Japanese Educational Toys for 3 Year Old,Hiragana Flash Cards,50 Pieces #adDAISO #ad
- The front of the card features a word with a hiragana letter and an illustration of the word. Material：Paper. Japanese Educational Toys. Educational Toys for 3 year old.
6. Briston #ad
Japanese Syllabary Katakana Flash Cards for Learning 105 Glossy Laminated Cards with Audio Files for Proper Pronunciation + Example Words #adBriston #ad
- Includes audio files with proper pronunciations & Katakana table insert sheet. Colors on the back side helps you easily recognize monographs, diacritics, diagraphs, and diagraphs with diacritics. The character only on the front side allows you to test your knowledge without cheating on the information on the backside of the card.
This basic/starter set includes 104 cards with all information needed to start learning Katakana. The cards laminated with a glossy finish water and dust resistant.
7. nekonote #ad
Hiragana Flash Cards for Efficient Learning,Made in Japan #adnekonote #ad
- Writing order is written on the back side, and correct character can be remembered efficiently. It is palm-sized, you can easily learn anywhere. 48 japanese Hiragana words as word cards. Suitable for those who want to learn correct hiragana, those who want to know words, and beginners.
8. Kana Method #ad
Reading and Memory Game, Kana Method Japanese Flash Cards. Learn Hiragana Syllabary, Writing, Stroke Order, Vocabulary #adKana Method #ad
- One side displays the character and the other side displays relevant information. The stylish box is a convenient size and can be easily transported. Perfect introduction to Japanese, and a great addition to existing study materials.
Follow the stroke order diagrams and learn how to write correctly from the start. Complete system- learn how to read, write and pronounce all of the characters using a highly effective system.
Each card has rounded corners for fast and easy flipping. Flash cards- 71 high quality flashcards with over 200 example words. The flashcard format makes shuffling and self-testing a snap.
Fun- quiz yourself using the included game and rapidly increase memory retention. Perfect gift - excellent gift for both adults and children of all ages. Quality- high quality cards using premium stock with a durable box designed for efficient language learning. Handwriting grids offer writing practice so no extra materials are required.
9. AGO #ad
JGO Japanese Language Card Game for Beginners! Learn Japanese by Playing a Fun Conversational Card Game! #adAGO #ad
- Instruction booklet included. Each question card is individually illustrated for context, and picture vocabulary labelled. 300gsm paper. These cards make for swift language learning and many game play possibilities! Romaji' i.
E. English script is subtitled lightly under all Japanese text hiragana, katakana and a few simple kanji. A fun q&a card game for learning and practicing simple Japanese questions, phrases and vocab through conversation.
Use as flash cards, or play classic card games. Jgo gives students the opportunity to practice both asking and answering questions as they play this fun card game! High quality linen finish playing cards.
Size approx 2. 5 x 3. 5" 63x88mm. An exciting and effective way to build japanese language skills! The 54 card deck features 36 simple and useful question cards and 18 'action cards' to make the learning fun! That makes the game accessible to absolute beginners, while still offering exposure to the Japanese writing systems.
10. CARDDIA #ad
CARDDIA Japanese Vocabulary for Beginners Illustrations, with Example Sentences #adCARDDIA #ad
- Date and Time, 8. Durable paper with glossy coating, water and tear resistant. Each topic is displayed in different theme colors.
Emergency, 9. Colors, 7. Household items, 3. 218 cards collect common Japanese words with example sentences. Adjectives, 5. Standard playing card size, easy to carry. Numbers, 6. Animals and plants, 4.
Travel, 2. One side has the japanese word in kanji and Kana with Romaji, while the other displays its English translation and an example sentence with a full color image. 10 topics: 1. Lifetime warranty: if you lose any cards, we can send the replacement to you for free! Food and Drinks, 10 Verbs.