As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Studio71 #ad
Binding of Isaac: Four Souls Cathedral Four-Player Mat, Battle Mat Accessory for The Four Souls Board Card Game by Studio71 & Edmund McMillen #adStudio71 #ad
- Upgrade your playing table with a much more attractive surface that will also help keep you organized. Perfect accessory to a four souls game night - this playmat features an authentic cathedral floor pattern with holy water and other helpful Four Souls details for gameplay.
Break the ice, and slay some monsters. For parties and gatherings - bring the fun to any get together with this fun and easy to learn battle card game. Taking only 15 minutes to learn and a little healthy competition, enjoy a short game, this fantasy game will unite all of your friends and family.
Designed for battling - this 4-player binding of isaac: four souls Cathedral Playmat is a four square feet 24”x24” and made of rugged neoprene material that holds up under any intense battle or play. Ships rolled, not flat.
Upgrade your gameplay - keep your cards organized with the official binding of isaac: four souls Cathedral Playmat! Lay it out where you usually play your favorite role-playing board games or spread it out on your desktop as a decoration or mat! Do you have what it takes? - this multiplayer board game challenges teens, cooperate, or against each other, young adults, barter, to strategize, and families, and even betray each other to win. Together, ages 13+, each player makes game-time decisions and rolls to take the crown.
|Manufacturer||Studio71 Games #ad|
2. The Binding Of Isaac #ad
The Binding Of Isaac Four Souls Exclusive 3 Card Edition #adThe Binding Of Isaac #ad
- Add the bonus souls, the Soul of Greed and the Soul of Gluttony, to your games. 2-4 players take turns playing loot cards and using items to kill monsters that yield more items, loot, and sometimes souls.
For players 2 to 4+ players. Cooperation, barter and betrayal is encouraged. Playtime: 30 to 60 minutes. The binding of isaac: four Souls is a multiplayer card game about sacrifice, betrayal and hoarding.
3. Studio71 #ad
RPG Fantasy Board Game for Families and Kids for Fun Easy Role-Playing Multiplayer Card Battle Gameplay with Monsters & Dice by Studio71 & Edmund McMillen, The Binding of Isaac: Four Souls #adStudio71 #ad
- Are you ready to tackle The Bloat and his evil counterparts? Don’t worry if you need to buy some items to move forward in your game. For parties and gatherings - bring the fun to any get together with this fun and easy to learn battle card game. Includes - the main objective of the dice card game is to fight the monsters and get souls.
Are you ready? Treasure cards, loot cards, & currency - in this role-playing card game, you aren't left out to fend for yourself. Break the ice, and slay some monsters. Taking only 15 minutes to learn and a little healthy competition, enjoy a short game, this fantasy game will unite all of your friends and family.
Utilize loot cards to give you that leg up on your opponents and monster. To accomplish that, 100 custom binding of isaac coins, treasure, and monster cards, a 6 sided dice d6, you get a total of 340 loot, 8 sided die d8 and a rulebook. Together, to strategize, or against each other, barter, young adults, cooperate, ages 13+, each player makes game-time decisions and rolls to take the crown.
Each player takes turns playing loot cards, item cards, or attacking the beast! The first player to obtain four souls reigns supreme. Do you have what it takes? - this multiplayer board game challenges teens, and families, and even betray each other to win. Sacrifice, betrayal, staying alive, and hoarding - the rpg board game starts by giving each player their character cards, three loot cards, buying items from the store, and coins.
|Manufacturer||Studio71 Games #ad|
4. Maestro Media #ad
The Binding of Isaac: Four Souls-Card Game #adMaestro Media #ad
- Are you ready? For parties and gatherings - bring the fun to any get together with this fun and easy to learn battle card game. Our card game includes currency and treasure cards so you can buy items to help you win. Do you have what it takes? - this multiplayer board game challenges teens, each player makes game-time decisions and rolls to take the crown.
Includes - the main objective of the dice card game is to fight the monsters and get souls. You love it. Utilize loot cards to give you that leg up on your opponents and monster.
Treasure cards, loot cards, & currency - in this strategic card game, you aren't left out to fend for yourself. The strategy opportunities are endless. Are you ready to win? Break the ice, enjoy a short game, and slay some monsters.
Sacrifice, and hoarding - betray your friends, item cards, buying items from the store, staying alive, and coins. Admit it. Don’t worry if you need to buy some items to move forward in your game. Taking only 15 minutes to learn and a little healthy competition, this game will unite all of your friends and family. Together, ages 13+, and families, cooperate, barter, young adults, making this a great game for new or experienced players.
|Brand||Maestro Media #ad|
|Manufacturer||Maestro Media #ad|
5. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Beautiful wooden components. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Solid game boards with foil inlay.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max Temkin #ad|
6. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. The longer the routes, the more points they earn.
Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players.
Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
7. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players.
We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. The average playtime is 60 minutes. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. You will never have to play the same game twice.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
8. Stonemaier Games #ad
Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game, A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Plays in 40-70 minutes. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year. For 1-5 players.
Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, as you build your engine to gain food, lay eggs, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards. Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
9. Dark Souls #ad
Dark Souls: The Board Game SFGD001 #adDark Souls #ad
- True to the video game, you'll need To Be Strategic And Cleverly Manage Your Stamina To Survive. Learn when to be bold And When To Hold Back. Play as iconic characters: take on a role as a knight, assassin, warrior, or herald And Figure Out How To Defeat The Undead Legions Before Confronting The Final Boss—Or Bosses.
Prepare for A Fully Immersive Rpg. Challenges ahead: dark souls: the board game is about fast setup and long reveal.
The gripping battles and brutal difficulty of the acclaimed Dark Souls Video Games Come To Your Tabletop In An Action-Packed Cooperative Dungeon Crawl Roleplaying Board Game.
What’s included: 27 finely detailed world-class miniatures including enemies, 75 Tokens & Dials, mini bosses and Main Bosses, 47 Tiles & Terrain, 250 Cards. And prepare To Die. Enter the dark souls universe: take on a tabletop reimagining of one of the most challenging video Games Ever Made. This game delivers an experience That Captures The Very Essence Of The Original Video Games.
|Brand||Dark Souls #ad|
|Manufacturer||Steamforged Games #ad|
10. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
2-6 Players, Family-Friendly Party Games, A Dodgeball Card Game, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens, Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- Collect cards. Play your hand. The world’s first dodgeball card game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
Throw things at your friends - look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family. A game by exploding kittens - creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy! A simple and easy game for kids and adults - clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this.
The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.