As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ? WORD TEASERS #ad
Vocabulary Trivia & Conversation Starters for Children Ages 10 to 13, 150 Questions, ? WORD TEASERS Middle School Vocabulary Edition, Fun and Educational Flashcards for Family and Friends #ad? WORD TEASERS #ad
- Kids can practice their reading, writing & social skills all in one card game! take them anywhere: middle schoolers can take this card game with them to practice their vocabulary words and & start new conversations wherever they go! Toss the cards in a backpack or take them on a road trip for a fun vocabulary game! Perfect gift: word Teaser card games make great gifts for any occasion! These flashcards are a great tool to help middle schoolers enhance their reading & writing skills.
150 vocabulary words: each card asks a question using a vocabulary word that will get middle schoolers talking, laughing & learning.
Great learning tool: the flash cards can also be used as conversation starters so that kids can practice using the vocabulary words in context. The back of each card features the definition, pronunciation and function of the vocabulary word. Vocabulary flash cards: students can use these vocabulary flashcards and conversation starters to stay sharp for their next test and build their vocabulary.
2. Harvest Time Partners #ad
Harvest Time Partners Face to Face Transitions Teen Card Game Middle to High School Edition – Communication Development for Important Life Transitions, Ages 12 and Up #adHarvest Time Partners #ad
- Helps kids engage with others through authentic face-to-face communication, instead of focusing on impersonal, digital interactions. Supports open discussion on real-world issues to help teens communicate more effectively and understand the emotional impact change has on their lives.
Teaches teenagers valuable decision-making skills through character-building exercises that teach respect, loyalty, responsibility, honesty, and commitment.
Includes 1 box containing 96 cards and is made in the U. S. A. Features 96 unique real-life scenarios to spark thought-provoking conversations and teach students how to handle the transition from middle to high school.
3. NewPath Learning #ad
NewPath Learning-24-6009 Middle School Physical Science Curriculum Mastery Game, Class Pack, Grade 5-9 #adNewPath Learning #ad
- Flexible design accommodates independent, small group or class use for 10 - 30 plus minutes. Includes cd for interactive whiteboard and trial online learning subscription. Features comprehensive teachers guide.
Free 1-year premium subscription to newpath's online Learning Program providing access to Science games, interactive activities, quizzes and more $199. 95 value! Review and reinforce standards-based skills. Ready-to-use learning centers for up to 36 students.
4. NewPath Learning #ad
Study-Group Pack, Grade 5-9, NewPath Learning, 24-6408 Middle School Earth Science Curriculum Mastery Game #adNewPath Learning #ad
- Review and reinforce standards-based skills. Includes 250 review cards. Comprehensive coverage of core topics. Perfect for learning centers or home use. Enough materials for 4 students.
5. Edupress #ad
Grade 6 EP63399, Edupress Mathological Liar Game #adEdupress #ad
- Students will Love Becoming Math Detectives. In each round, players read about a Crime Committed, And Each Player Receives A Suspect's Alibi. Aligned with common Core And State Standards.
Includes 50 math mysteries. Set of 200, 4" x 2. 5" cards & directions. Players earn points for solving Math Mysteries In These Entertaining And Educational Games. For 2-4 players.
6. All Things Equal, Inc. #ad
Miss Bernard is a Wild Card, The My Weird School Game #adAll Things Equal, Inc. #ad
- Easy rules - who wants to read rules for an hour before you play a game? not you! reading the well-written rules of this game takes less than ten minutes, and after playing one round, you'll know exactly what to do! Educational - kids will develop reading, whatever, math and strategic thinking skills…all while playing a game! Best present ever? - if you give this game as a present for birthdays, holidays, you will likely be considered the greatest gift giver ever.
The my weird school game makes a fun Game Night for everyone! A kids game that parents will love - this is NOT one of those kids games that parents dread. Funny! - with all the humor found in dan gutman’s popular ‘My Weird School’ books which you don’t need to know anything about to play, this laugh-out-loud game is perfect for elementary school kids and families.
|Brand||All Things Equal, Inc. #ad|
7. EAI Education #ad
EAI Education Math Stacks Integers Game: Grades 6-8 #adEAI Education #ad
- Recommended Grades: 6-8. Students take turns drawing match cards and using mental math. Cards measure 3" x 4". Each math stacks game contains a total of 60 cards. Once a three-card stack is made, it can be collected.
|Brand||EAI Education #ad|
|Manufacturer||EAI Education #ad|
8. Padike #ad
IQ Test Mind Game Toys Brain Teaser Metal Wire Puzzles Magic Trick Toy,Metal Puzzle16 Pack, Padike IQ Toys #adPadike #ad
- Intelligence game toy, Perfect for kids. Only for children over 6 years of age to play;Contains small parts, do not put into the mouth. 16 different shapes; Made of metal.
Good for creative thinking and improve both your IQ. If you're just looking for a simple brain teaser to entertain briefly, or a conversation piece, then you'll probably enjoy this.
9. Therapy U #ad
You Know Social Skills Games and Therapy Games, A Fun Game That Opens Communication and Encourages Meaningful Conversations to Establish Relationships #adTherapy U #ad
- Made in the usa - you know: for 2-6 players, ages 7+, Includes 2 decks of playing cards 108 cards total. Promotes positivity: Thought provoking questions that reinforce a positive self image.
Used by many teachers, therapists, school counselors, and small group settings. Ice breaker + relationship builder: Encourages players to get to know each other better, all while building confidence and focusing on the positive.
Fun cbt game for everyone: great for family game night. Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for rapport-building and starting meaningful conversation that encourage players to reflect on their existing strengths and weaknesses.
|Brand||Therapy U #ad|
|Manufacturer||Therapy U #ad|
10. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Word A Round Game, Award Winning Fun Card Game For Age 10 and Up Where You Race to Unravel the Word #adThink Fun #ad
- Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately! award winner - play advances language award, recommended by American MENSA, Good Housekeeping Best Toys, and 2014 Toy of the Year Nominee.
What you get - 100 word-a-round cards with 300 total words, each card well made from good materials.
Trusted by families worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games. Develops critical skills – word A Round is a favorite of speech pathologists and is a great game for building vocabulary and improving concentration.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|