As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- For 1-5 players. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year. Plays in 40-70 minutes.
Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, as you build your engine to gain food, lay eggs, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
2. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Beautiful wooden components. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Solid game boards with foil inlay. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Secret Hitler #ad|
3. Plan B Games #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30, 45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adPlan B Games #ad
- Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics.
Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns.
You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much! Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans.
4. Hunt A Killer #ad
Murder Mystery Game, Ages 14+ Amazon Exclusive, Unsolved Case for a Sole Detective or Multiple Date & Game Nights with Friends, Hunt A Killer The Moon Summit Mystery Complete Box Set Special Edition #adHunt A Killer #ad
- When a graduate student is found dead during an expedition in alaska, motivations, detective. A graduate student named toby mendia appears to have died from a fatal bear attack while on a scientific expedition in Moon Summit Park, a friend of Toby’s has reached out to Michelle, If so, thinking there might be something strange surrounding his death.
Although the case closed in the summer of 2018, why—and by whom. Ages 14 and Up. Transform an ordinary night-in into a thrilling murder investigation.
From the creators of the newly released 2020 Hunt A Killer Death at a Dive Bar Game. This fan favorite box set contains all six game boxes in the murder investigation. Welcome to moon summit park, and opportunities of all the members of the expedition in Moon Summit Park to bring Toby's killer to justice.
Limited collector box set not available through the subscription model. But suspicious discrepancies at the scene point to foul play. Was toby murdered, Alaska. A unique gift for the aspiring detective in your life or The True Crime fanatic who has always wondered if they could solve a murder. Be the main character in a gripping murdery mystery - decipher codes and solve puzzles to understand the true motives of the suspects.
|Brand||Hunt A Killer #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hunt A Killer #ad|
5. Horrible Games #ad
Black, Horrible Games Board Game The King's Dilemma Game #adHorrible Games #ad
- Ages 14 plus. For 3-5 players. 60 minute playing time. Over 15 hours of unique immersive story. Competitive legacy experience.
|Brand||Horrible Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Horrible Games #ad|
|Part Number||HG012 - KD1908|
6. Red Raven Games #ad
Red Raven Games Near and Far Board Games #adRed Raven Games #ad
- Item package Weight:2. 812 kg. Country of Origin: China. Product Type:Board Game. Item package dimension:7. 366 cm l x 29. 718 cm w x 29. 972 cm H.
|Brand||Red Raven Games #ad|
7. Repos Production #ad
New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production, 7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME #adRepos Production #ad
- When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts. How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities. Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World.
Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals.
The winner is the player with the most points. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions.
Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects. High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count. The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
8. Libellud #ad
Libellud Obscurio #adLibellud #ad
- Constant suspicion prevents players from taking the lead too much. Communication game based on image interpretation with a traitor. Cooperative game with asymmetrical roles. Communication based on details in an enchanting world.
9. Stonemaier Games #ad
Stonemaier Games Scythe Board Game, An Engine-Building, Area Control for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Gray #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Lead your faction to victory, building mechs, and exploring the mysterious factory, working the land, all while protecting your territory from the mechs of other encroaching factions.
Plays in 90-120 minutes. Explore the alternate-history of 1920 plus Europe through Jakub Różalski's stunning artwork.
For 1-5 players. It is a time of unrest in 1920s europa. The ashes from the first great war still darken the snow. The capitalistic city-state known simply as “The Factory”, which fueled the war with heavily armored mechs, has closed its doors, drawing the attention of several nearby countries.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
10. Z-Man Games #ad
Carcassonne Board Game BASE GAME | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Board Game | Medieval Adventure Board Game | Ages 7 and up | 2-5 Players | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Each role scores points differently, so you'll need careful planning to make the best use of your followers. How to achieve victory: players score points by having followers on tiles as features are completed. Strategy game - plan your way to victory: develop the landscape of a medieval fortress city one tile at a time.
High replayability: with its simple yet rich game mechanics and eighty-four tiles that can be configured into numerous combinations, Carcassonne appeals to beginners and veteran gamers alike. The player who makes the most strategic placements of tiles and followers will score the most points and win the game.
One step at a time tile-placement game: players fill in the countryside around the medieval fortified city, roads, choosing from tiles that depict cities, monasteries, and fields; each new tile creates an ever-expanding board on which players can then add their followers.
Looking for new adventures? try our many expansions Note: Expansions require Carcassonne Base Game to play. Average Playtime: 45 minutes. Jack of all trades: followers can take many different roles knights, farmers, monks, or thieves determined by the type of tile on which they're placed. Whether blocking a city's growth or connecting with your opponent’s road to share the points, Carcassonne provides plenty of ways to use your cunning and outsmart your opponents.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|