As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Educational Games for Toddlers, Includes Instructions and Parent Guide, 2 Year Old and Up, Peaceable Kingdom Acorn Soup Game #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Details: this game includes 8 recipe cards, instructions, 1 wooden spoon, 24 wooden ingredients, and a parent guide. Play with children ages 2 years old and up. Family fun: inspire kindness in the family with meaningful board games, toys, & develop fine motor skills like balancing & activities.
Cooperative teamwork: teach boys and girls about cooperation with meaningful board games, toys, and educational activities.
Kids can play as a team and learn as they cooperate together. Acorn soup: squirrel likes to store extra food for the winter. In this game, you and your toddler will help squirrel make yummy soups by following the included recipe cards! Play and learn: acorn soup is designed so that your young child will experience what it's like to take turns, play within the rules even loosely!, and possibly learn a new skill like rolling die.
This game will help build vocabulary & hand-eye coordination.
2. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Monkey Around Game #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Children learn gross motor skills, hand-eye coordination, imitation, vocabulary and social-emotional skills through play. This game especially for 2-year-olds gives parents a new and exciting way to engage with their child through simple and playful fun.
Monkey around contains 40 cards that prompt players to do movements together - from hugs to high fives to simple gross motor skills like balancing, hopping and marching. Includes 1 game board, 1 bean bag banana, 40 movement cards, parent guide and instructions for game play.
3. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
The Match It and Pack It Game for You and Your 2 Year Old, Peaceable Kingdom Topper Takes A Trip #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Playing is growth: frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Sometimes it’s all about meeting your child at their current level of development and finding ways to engage with them. Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well-being.
Learning and growing: topper takes a trip is a great way to teach toddler to follow simple instructions while building their vocabulary.
Includes: 5 location cards, suitcase, 25 packing pieces, 5 packing lists, parent guide and instructions for ages 2 and up. Games that teach: pick one of five destinations, match and pack your items and go! This get-up-and-move game is filled with learning and imaginative adventure.
There’s no real right or wrong way to play. Pretend play: if your child enjoys filling up the suitcase and dumping it out, that’s fine. The included manual contains more ways to play, learn, explore, and connect through this game with your 2 year old.
4. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Friends and Neighbors: The Helping Game Emotional Development Cooperative Game for Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Learning and growing: in playing the game and reading about the feelings and needs of the characters, parents can help their children recognize feelings in others - the first step to building empathy.
Who can play: 1-4 players age 3 and up. Benefits:cooperative games cultivate emotional development, positive self esteem, shared decision making, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
Includes: 4 game boards, 14 tokens, 1 stop sign board, 1 helping bag, social and emotional intelligence parent guide and friends and neighbors story book.
Skills for living: a great game to play with one child, It allows you and your child to talk about the feelings of the characters, why they might feel that way, and how your child is able to help. All about our emotions: can you help a little girl who's sad because she's standing out in the rain or a boy who's afraid of the dark? Get a token from the helping bag & see if you can help someone.
5. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom with A Cherry On Top Counting Game for Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Includes: 8 banana split boards, 8 scratch-and-sniff cherries, 28 ice cream scoops, 1 die and instructions. The one with the most filled boards wins! For 2-4 players ages 3 and older. How to play: roll the die, count out that number of ice cream scoops and fill the banana split boards.
Count to win: roll the die and count out that number of ice cream scoops to add to tasty banana splits! If you fill a board full of yummy scoops, you get to add a scratch-and-sniff cherry and claim that board.
Players need to strategize, decision-making, creative problem solving and more, think ahead and examine options to win sweet victory! Games that teach: kids learn counting, turn-taking, all while having a blast with this fun family game!.
Ages 3 and up. Such sweet fun for kids and families! fun challenge: this game is full of fun strategy! Fill the boards but not enough that other players can finish them off and claim those splits as their own.
6. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Snug as a Bug in a Rug Award Winning Preschool Skills Builder Game for Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Learning and growing: kids learn colors, shapes, matching and the concept of big and little. Includes: 1 board game with built-in-spinner, 24 colorful bugs, 3 stink bugs, 1 die and instructions for 3 game levels.
Playing is growth: frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being.
Benefits:cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
They also get to practice rolling a die, counting, numbers, spinning a spinner and taking turns. Who can play: 2-4 players ages 3 and up; 3 levels of play grow with your child. Work together to beat the stinkbugs: all the colorful bugs need your help to get safe and snug before the stinkbugs show up and stink up the place! A fun cooperative and matching game for children.
|Brand||Peaceable Kingdom #ad|
7. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Games for Parents & Their 2-Year-olds: Duck Duck Dance, Toddler & Preschool Board Game of Moving Your Body & Following Directions #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Details: 1 pond game board, 4 movement dice, 4 pond audience members, instructions and parent guide. Each game focuses on physical, cognitive, and language skills with variations to adapt to your child’s skill level.
Ages 2 and up. Games that grow: kids practice gross-motor skills, counting, sequencing, imitating and vocabulary as they play! Parents can use the included guide to play the game in several ways to encourage growth.
Move and groove: get moving and grooving with this fun dancing game for toddlers! From spinning to wiggling, players imitate the dancing ducks to uncover 4 audience members and complete the game.
Once you reveal all of the audience members, do the dance move, the game is complete! Toddler games: peaceable kingdom’s games for 2 years and up encourage meaningful connection between you and your toddler. How to play: roll the dice, flip over the audience member to enjoy the show. Adaptable for a range of players.
8. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Dinosaur Escape Award Winning Cooperative Game of Logic and Luck for Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Can you help them escape to safety on dinosaur island? Memory, logic and luck will be your guide! Learning and growing: kids work together, use their memory and incorporate simple strategy to rescue the dinos.
Help each other remember what tokens are flipped over & save the dinos so everyone wins. Who can play: 2-4 players ages 4 and up can enjoy dinosaur island. How to play: work together to move the dinosaurs around the board.
Includes: 3 dinosaur movers, 1 game board, 1 die, 12 fern tokens, and 5 volcano puzzle pieces with a stand. The volcano is rumbling: the dinosaur friends are lost in the ferns and a volcano is about to blow.
Uncover matching dinosaurs under fern tokens to rescue dinosaurs. Benefits: cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self-esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment. Get the dinos to safety before the volcano erupts & everyone wins.
9. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Trucks Color Match Up Game and Puzzle #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- It is the perfect theme for everyone, has vibrant illustrations, and the compact box makes it a great portable game. Cards face up teach basic recognition, face down for memory match, and floor puzzle for problem solving as your toddler grows.
Each game targets a different learning skill, Dump trucks, and comes in a keepsake box. Benefits: make learning colors fun! play a matching game, build a puzzle or both.
Details: includes 24 3 1/2" x 5" durable game/puzzle cards, instructions and parent learning prompts. For ages 2 years and older; packaging is frustration free - naturally! Playing is growth: frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels.
Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being. 3 games in one: enjoy fire trucks, delivery trucks and more while playing 3 ways with one colorful box of fun. 3 ways to learn and play: this game is designed to grow with your child.
10. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Where's Bear? The Hide and Find Stacking Block Game for 2 Year Olds #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Learning and growing: playing where's bear aids in understanding object permanence, classifying, bottom; sorting, top, problem solving using hands, down, demonstrating spacial concepts; up, matching. Playing is growth: frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels.
Toddler fun: where's bear combines two favorite activities- stacking blocks and finding hidden objects-into a game! Parents and kids take turns hiding and finding Bear under the sturdy nesting boxes.
Creative fun with your 2 year old: parents & kids take turns hiding and finding Bear under the sturdy nesting boxes. Each box illustrates the rooms in Bear's house and includes a matching game.
Ages 2 and up. What is included: with 5 quick games in total, young players will have lots to explore and play with Where's Bear? INCLUDES: 6 nesting boxes, 1 wooden bear figurine, parent guide and instructions. Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being.