As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Coogam #ad
Sight Words Flashcards Alphabet Puzzle Montessori Educational Toy Gift for Kids 3 4 5 Years Old, Coogam Wooden Short Vowel Reading Letters Sorting Spelling Games #adCoogam #ad
- Meet safety requirement: the wooden blocks of perfect size for little hands are made of sustainable linden wood, no splinter, fine finish, crafting with smooth edges and a burr-free feel, and non-toxic. The flashcards are printed in thick cardstocks that cover a splashproof PET film to ensure long-time use. More than 48 combinations of 3-letter-word waiting for kids to create and explore! A perfect montessori learning tool for teaching children to read phonetically, play letters blending, encourages the development of motor skills, and rhyme.
Great to be binding activities with friends, families, and teachers. The portable bag makes it easier to clean up and keeps everything together, a perfect aid for a struggling/ beginning reader, classroom teacher, homeschooling mama, or preschooler.
Sensory tactile learner: the manipulation of the blocks and matching words to the cards adds fun for kids to work with CVC word families, problem-solving skills while engaging them in practicing to sound out short words.
Great binding activities: the well-made wooden reading blocks are a perfect“grab and go” activity that does not include a screen. Ideal gifts for birthdays and Christmas through all kinds of festivals. Wooden reading blocks: there are 114 pcs that come in the toy set, containing 58 pcs of wooden lowercase letter blocks, 50 CVC phonics word flashcards with picture illustrations, 5wooden spell boards in palm-size, and 1draw-string portable bag. Perfect education aid: blending sounds and building words by filling letters in the blank is a great way to reinforce essential phonics needed to learn to read, which support a kids’ language development.
2. JIETENGFEI #ad
JIETENGFEI Matching Letter Game for Kids Education Toys Teaches English Words Recognition Spelling Arithmetic for Preschool Increase Memory Christmas Xmas Birthday Gifts Present 3.4.5 Years and Up #adJIETENGFEI #ad
- Including improve kids learning enlightenment, strategic thinking, word building, spelling, spelling and increases word recognition, and early vocabulary cognitive identification ability ect.2. Our matching letter games perfect for preschoolers, helps kids develop memory skills, letter recognition, sociability.
5. Surprise kids with a gift that truly adds value to their imagination. Can be used as birthday gifts, holiday gifts, party toys, toy prizes for carnival games.4
4. Gift package: the matching letter game comes with 1 tray, 1 storage bag， 78 letter tiles, 48 picture cards 96pages include words and equation.
There will be no missing every letters, so that children can look for the letters of the card wholeheartedly. This way the children can experience the joy of learning in the game. 1. Words for each card can be found exactly on top of the cube. Children can experience the fun of learning in the game. 3. Playing with the family is a great opportunity to learn to take turns, share and help each other.
3. Coogam #ad
Double-Sided Alphabet Tracing Tool Learning to Write ABC Educational Toy Game Fine Motor Montessori Gift for Preschool 3 4 5 Years Old Kids, Coogam Wooden Letters Practicing Board #adCoogam #ad
- The child can see where they should start each line and the direction. It has upper case letters on one side and lower case on the other. Help to promote fine motor control and hand-eye coordination as well as handwriting. Each alphabet has directional arrows to help the proper order and direction of the strokes.
Natural solid wood and is coated with environmentally friendly water-based paint. Letter early learning: the letter tracing boards made of quality piece of wood and letter carvings. Best gift idea: this tracing board is wonderful! This would be an excellent addition to your home classroom or a thoughtful gift for a toddler/preschool-aged child! Double-sided design: the wooden letters tracing board is double-sided.
Helps with controlling the hand movement and muscle memory for writing ABCs and alphabet recognition and formation them.
Alphabet tracing board: compact size, good for travel 8. 3'' x 04'' x 6. 3'', perfectly sized for portable writing practice for kids. Letter board tracing:the gently engraved curved grooves provide a form to practice hand-eye coordination using real-world challenges. It is completely safe for kids to play without the risk of harm as all edges have been made smooth with no rough surfaces.
4. Fun Express #ad
200 Piece File Folder Game, Alliteration, Phonics and Language Games for Kindergarten Kids, Fun Express Phonological Awareness Games #adFun Express #ad
- Games include: alliteration short vowel sounds Long Vowel Sounds Words that Rhyme How Many Syllables Vocabulary Sounds Reverse and Pick the Blend. Each folder game focuses on a different element of phonological awareness.
Cardstock. Includes 10 folder games 10 game piece sets and 10 storage envelopes. A fun addition to learning activities these file folder games are an excellent resource for helping students strengthen phonological awareness through a variety of hands-on educational activities.
5. Barnacle Toys #ad
20 Literacy Games and a Lunchbox Magnetic Letter Board I Spelling Games for Kids Ages 6-8, Phonics Games for Kids Ages 4-8, Includes 80 Magnetic Letter Tiles, Barnacle Toys Lunchbox Letters #adBarnacle Toys #ad
- We’re a small, for any reason, you don’t absolutely love Lunchbox Letters, WE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT. At barnacle toys, florida-based family business & believe in making learning fun for everyone! if, fun is our middle name. Learn to read - lunchbox letters is the perfect cvc word game to help your emerging reader blossom! Looking for reading games? Lunchbox Letters is the best literacy card spelling game that will make learning so much fun for your little one! Focus on phonics - your child’s new favorite kindergarten game includes 80 lowercase magnetic alphabet tiles and 20 phonics activities that are focused on phonemic awareness to help your child with beginning and ending sounds, and long and short vowel sounds.
Four fun levels- with 4 different levels, lunchbox Letters is the magnetic letter blending board that will grow as your child learns! Made to last - your child’s toys should be made to last.
Lunchbox letters stick so your child’s learning can bloom. Learning on the go - lunchbox letters makes learning to read easy with it’s convenient, pack it in the car or take it on the plane, either way Lunchbox Letters is a perfect, on-the-go lunchbox storage tin that kids can’t put down! And, BONUS the tin doubles as an activity board. Other magnetic abc letters just don’t stand a chance. That’s why we made stronger magnetic letters that attach easily to the lunchbox tin without slipping. So, packable phonics toy for your active learner.
6. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL178 CVC Builders Activity Cards #adJunior Learning #ad
- Consonant vowel consonant CVC word building activity cards can be used for sounding out or identifying sounds in three letter words. 3 levels of difficulty are provided and these are color coded around the borders.
A complete set of CVC activities. An image and phoneme color coding is presented on one side, along with the whole word presented on the back. Works with the cvc tub of tri blocks sold separately, which let kids build words and place them on top of the card.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
7. Learning Resources #ad
Assorted Colors, Set of 6, Ages 5+, Learning Resources Vowel Owls Sorting Set, Word Recognition #adLearning Resources #ad
- Practice phonics and word recognition. Ideal for ages 5+. Includes 6 colorful, plastic owls 5 printed with the vowels and 1 blank for sometimes Y, 100 picture cards, and activity guide.
Sort the word cards with the correct owls labeled with vowels. Supports academic state standards in English Language Arts.
8. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Beginning and Ending Sounds Splat™ Game Grades K-3 EP62061 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Educational and fun: help your young learners show off their sound-recognition skills with this educational card game. Ready to go: this simple yet fun game takes almost no time to learn and set up. Splat! is even perfect for those on the go: it’s an educational resource that is practical, portable, and fun.
Play this game with any young learner who can benefit from a fun way to practice and review letter sounds and boost their phonemic awareness. They are also great for homeschool environments and for game nights at home.
Each player is given 4 or more answer cards. Age range: beginning and ending sounds splat! is ideal for young learners in kindergarten, first grade, second grade or third grade. Within minutes of opening the box, young learners can be ready to compete and show what they know.
This box offers three games in one, with each new game adding a unique twist or challenge. If they do, they yell “Splat!” and flip over the card. The first player to turn over all of their cards is the winner. An instruction sheet gives quick, easy-to-follow directions for setting up and playing the game. What’s inside the box: each box contains 225 cards, divided into three color-coded decks. How to play: the game has 1 caller and 2–6 players.
9. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Rhyming Fun-to-Know Puzzles- Matching games to build language skills #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Great for classroom and home use. Sturdy storage box. And only matching pieces fit together so the learner knows when a match is made. Put it together to build word power - introduce and reinforce common vocabulary with 48 long- and short-vowel rhyming words. Basic printing is large and easy to read.
These puzzles exceed all children's product safety standards and are tested routinely. And trend's puzzles are designed and manufactured in the USA. Value, quality, and safety - 48 big 3" x 3" and sturdy boardstock cards are packed in a reinforced cardboard storage box, for many years of use.
Likewise, they are popular tools in speech therapy and memory care settings. As they grow in ability and confidence, use the back sides which are text-only to lock in and extend their skills. Supports learning standards from early-childhood professional organizations as well as national and state guidelines.
Research based, classroom proven - repetition of the matching activity is key to building brain connections, attention-getting photographs to illustrate commonly-used words. Only matching pieces fit together. Durable, 3" x 3" pieces. Learning can be a game - the front side pieces use a photo cue to help learners make word connections. What other words can they think of that rhyme with the puzzle pieces, Designed for ages 4 and up.
10. Educational Insights #ad
Manipulative for Classroom & Home, Set of 84 Dominoes in 6 Colors, Ages 6+, Educational Insights Phonics Dominoes – Blends & Digraphs #adEducational Insights #ad
- Learning common phonograms is an important step to developing reading fluency. Spark more engaged learning! engage visual and tactile learners with this set of colorful, hands-on dominoes! Hands-on practice: blends & digraphs Phonics Dominoes are a fun, playful, hands-on way for beginning readers to practice using word analysis and word formation skills to build vocabulary.
Also included are short and long vowel phonograms word families.
Packed in a sturdy, hands-on way for beginning readers to practice word-formation skills and build their confidence on the road to reading success. Classroom essentials: use for at-home practice or small groups practice, literacy centers, reading intervention, guided reading exercises, and other classroom activities.
What’s inside: phonics dominoes are a fun, l-, and s-blends and the digraphs: ch, sh, and wh. Visit the educational insights Brand Store link above for even more classroom & learning fun! Blends & digraphs phonics Dominoes include 84 dominoes with r-, th, clear storage container.