As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sand Castle Games #ad
Res Arcana Board Game | Adventure Game | Fantasy Game | Strategy Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 2-4 Players | Average Playtime 30-60 Minutes | Made by Sand Castle Games #adSand Castle Games #ad
- In the catacombs, using vials filled with otherworldly fluids. In a sacred grove, an Alchemist prepares potions, a Necromancer summons a bone dragon. Magical strategy game: life, death, and gold are the essences that fuel the art of magic.
Challenging and competitve: in res arcana, each player is a mage vying for power against their rivals. Choose your mage, conquer places of power, craft unique artifacts, and use them to summon dragons, Elan, gather essences, Calm, and achieve victory!.
Welcome to the world of Res Arcana! Game takes about 30 to 60 minutes to play. High variability: innovative resource growth and transformative gameplay makes this a highly immersive and engaging game experience. Multiple strategies provide endless replayability.
Prepare your place of power: in a high tower, a druid grinds herbs for a mystical ritual. Can you use them efficiently to claim monuments and places of power before your rivals seize them? No two games are ever the same! number of players and average playtime: this fun fantasy game for adults and kids is made for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Each player has a personal deck of just 8 artifacts to work with.
|Brand||Sand Castle Games #ad|
2. Sand Castle Games #ad
Res Arcana Perlae Imperii Board Game EXPANSION Adventure Game Fantasy Game Strategy Game for Adults and Kids Ages 12+ 2-5 Players Average Playtime 20-60 Minutes Made by Sand Castle Games RES05 Various #adSand Castle Games #ad
- You will need the res arcana core set or combine it with the first Lux et Tenabrae expansion in order to play with this expansion. Added variability: in this expansion you will find new Mages, Monuments, Magic Items, Places of Power and Artifacts.
Game takes about 20 to 60 minutes to play. New essence type: this expansion adds pearls to aid mages in creating powerful artifacts in their quest for mystical domination.
Perlae imperii: on a wild coast, a seafaring mage prepares to dive to a magical pearl bed in search of a pearl of power. Number of players and average playtime: this fun fantasy game for adults and kids is made for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 12 and older.
As their purity is coveted by all, pearls of power both add versatility to existing strategies and open up new paths to victory. Discover that to win the game you will need to reach 13 victory points. Meanwhile, a dragon tamer travels to Blood Isle to seek an ancient dragon. This is an expansion the res arcana: this is not a complete game experience.
|Brand||Sand Castle Games #ad|
3. Sand Castle Games #ad
Res Arcana Lux et Tenabrae Board Game Expansion | Adventure Game | Fantasy Game | Strategy Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 2-5 Players | Avg. Playtime 30-60 Minutes | Made by Sand Castle Games #adSand Castle Games #ad
- Lux et tenabrae: in a dark cathedral, a diviner inscribes a scroll of destruction. Number of players and average playtime: this fun fantasy game for adults and kids is made for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
New material: lux et tenebrae expands res arcana to 5 players, adds a new artifact type – Demons – and introduces scrolls: special one use powers that can be gained one round and saved for future rounds.
Meanwhile, a mage harnesses the power of demons to enhance her spells. This is an expansion to res arcana: This is not a complete game experience. You will need the Res Arcana core set in order to play with this expansion.
In an alchemical laboratory, a bard and beastmaster seek out the prismatic dragon and golden lion to keep the forces of darkness at bay. Game takes about 30 to 60 minutes to play. These and the new scrolls further expand the game. Added variability: in this expansion you will find new mages, places of power, magic items, monuments, and artifacts.
|Brand||Sand Castle Games #ad|
4. Big Potato #ad
What Next? Cooperative Pick Your Path Adventure Board Game #adBig Potato #ad
- Adventure awaits: a pick your path cooperative board game, perfect for family night or friends. If it topples, with 2 players or more: looking for one player board games? Well, this cooperative board game over for everyone! Play solo, all the adventures and challenges can be completed with 1-4 players ages 10 and up.
Peril around every corner: whenever someone takes a wrong turn or fails a challenge, you’ll have to add a peril piece to the ‘Tower of Peril’.
Discover new paths and challenges every time you play. 60+ action-packed challenges: from puck-flicking to shape building, card throwing to role playing, in this board game there are over 60 unique mini games that you’ll need to master as you go.
Featuring colossal koalas, renegade robots and an angry old lady with a bazooka. Will you vote to climb up a tree and hide? Or will you choose to escape through the swamp instead? Pick your path together, different every time: you’re being chased through the jungle by a giant koala. A perfect board game for couples, families and friends.
5. Drop Cup #ad
Pong That's On A Roll, Family Friendly Party Game, Drop Cup, Adult Party Game #adDrop Cup #ad
- Pong that's on a roll - the world's first table top pong game where you roll the ball instead of throwing! the first ever cup attachment - Drop Cup's patent pending cup attachment turns tables or countertops into a skee ball court! Perfect for kids and adults - drop Cup is the perfect game for family night, and can also be the perfect party game as well! Includes: 10 cup ramps, 2 small plastic cups, 8 large plastic cups, 10 cup clips, and 2 ping pong balls!.
|Brand||Drop Cup #ad|
6. Moose Master #ad
Will Have Everyone Laughing from The Start, for Fun People Looking for a Hilarious Night in A Box – Laugh Until You Cry Fun, A Hilarious Party Card Game – Easy Set Up, MOOSE MASTER #adMoose Master #ad
- Warning if you laugh too much please pause the game until you can gain your composure. This holiday favorite takes seconds to set up, 5 minutes to learn, 30 to play, box, is for 3 to 10 players and includes 110 cards, and rules.
The best moose inspired party game of the year. Sets up in seconds and easy to learn. This party game is the ultimate ice breaker for get togethers and makes a great gift for the holidays.
Moose master is the perfect card game for adults, teens, and kids who are into games that keep you laughing while trying to outsmart your friends. Not intended for those who do not like fun, or parties, or cards, or laughing, or Moose, especially Moose.
|Brand||Moose Master #ad|
7. Funko #ad
Funko Rear Window Game #adFunko #ad
- Ages 13+. 3-5 players. One player is the director, silently playing out clues as to what may, or may not have happened to the other players. The players are unaware if a murder happened until they start noticing suspicious signs from their neighbors.
Beautiful illustrations and design transports players to the era of 1950s murder mysteries. A game of deduction and suspense by Prospero Hall. 40-minute Gameplay.
|Manufacturer||Funko Games #ad|
8. TeeTurtle #ad
Black, Wrong Party Base Game #adTeeTurtle #ad
- What happens when you invite a baby, and a mall santa to slay a dragon? and what murder mystery Party would be complete without a Proud Mom of an Honor Roll Student and a Cult Leader butting heads? If the front row of your Royal Wedding doesn’t feature a Killer Clown, a drug-sniffing dog, your Dentist, are you really doing it right? The box contains: 152 party Guest and Party Theme cards, and 5 Party Hat player pieces.
Wrong party is for 2-5 players, 1 score tracker, ages 12+, and game play time is 30-60 minutes.
In this draft-style game, you try to have the coolest guest list. Sabotage your friends’ parties and make your own legendary! From the creators of unstable unicorns, winner of the Toy of the Year Awards’ 2019 People’s Choice Award.
Perfect for friday nights with your closest friends! perfect for awkward occasions with estranged family members! Perfect for passing time with your ex who still hasn’t moved out yet! Perfect to get your teenagers to leave their bedrooms during daylight hours! If you like wrong party, Here to Slay, make sure you also check out Unstable Unicorns, and Daring Contest!.
9. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Ages 12 and Up, Hasbro Gaming Avalon Hill Diplomacy Cooperative Board Game, 2-7 Players, European Political Themed Strategy Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Over 300 playing pieces: the avalon hill diplomacy strategy game includes 315 playing pieces including 84 fleets, 84 armies, and 147 control markers. A struggle for supremecy: play as one of the great powers of Europe prior to World War I: Great Britain, Austria-Hungary, Germany, Italy, France, Russia or Turkey.
This strategy board game with a european political theme is for 2-7 players, ages 12 and up, and takes about 6 hours to play. Success hinges not on the luck of the dice, but cunning and cleverness.
Negotiate and outwit: through negotiations, and intrigue, alliances, you'll seek to expand your empire over pre-World War I Europe. Immersive narrative: experience an exciting night of tabletop gameplay. Cooperative table top board game: a strategy board game of international intrigue, and treachery, trust, set at the turn of the twentieth century, prior to World War I.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
10. ORIGAMI WHALE #ad
Danger The Game: The Storytelling Party Card Game of Bizarre Dangers and Rescues #adORIGAMI WHALE #ad
- Family-friendly, party game for 3+ players. Worried someone will steal your thunder? play a plot Twist and trip them up! 270 cards divided into danger, and Plot Twist, Skill, Tool, including blank cards to create your own scenarios.
A game designed to prepare you for every dangerous situation imaginable and unimaginable! Use your skills, tools, and imagination to devise a foolproof plan to save the day. Compete to convince the Victim your rescue plan is best.