As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Home School, Educational Toys for Kids, Ages 5+, 114 Pieces, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Phonics Games, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Great for home school or classroom learning: home School supplies for ages 5+. What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
Easy & fun way to learn sight words:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
Swat a sight word game: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Double-Sided Language, Carson Dellosa Sight Words Bingo Games—Learning Tools for Kindergarten and First Grade Reading Skills, Vocabulary Building Game Cards 1.75 inches tall #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- What’s included: this learning tool includes 36 9-inch x 7. 5-inch sight word bingo game cards, 720 tokens, and 100 calling cards for 3-36 players. How it works: perfect for use with the entire class or small-group instruction, each bingo game board is double-sided to provide additional practice identifying 200 common words used in everyday writing.
Each side of the answer mat features a different skill which they can use to check for accuracy and claim winners.
Why carson dellosa: founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments.
The set also includes a double-sided answer mat and a game guide. Working together: parents and teachers work alongside kids using the caller cards to engage students in sight word association. Multi-purpose learning tool: combining the classic interactive game of bingo with essential sight words necessary for reading success, Sight Words Bingo makes practicing high-frequency words fun and easy for all early learners.
3. GAMENOTE #ad
1st, 2nd, GAMENOTE Sight Words Flash Cards with Pictures & Sentences, 220 Dolch Big Word Reading Flash Card Sight Word Games for Kids Age 3-9 Preschool Pre K, Kindergarten, 3rd Grade #adGAMENOTE #ad
- Promoted step by step: 5 level 220 site words with 5 different color. Great gift choice: come with gift packing. Useful accessories: include 6 teaching techniques and 3 fun games to help your children get start.
They are great visuals for kids who learn through pictures but also have the building aspect for kids who learn by doing. Suitable for preschool, kindergarten, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9.5
5 rings to separate the examples that need practice from those that don't. Gifts choice for toddlers, kids, boys and girls. Self-checking: each double sided card has a simple sentence and picture on the back. Perfect hand-held size3. 2×4. 6inch. Easy to read: designed for large clear font so it easy to see even from the back of the classroom.
4. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Age 5 and up, Build Vocabulary with 46 Most-Used Words, 3, Language Building Skill Game for Home or Classroom T6064, 36 players, Cover the Spaces Needed to Win & Call Bingo, Sight Words Bingo #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Sight words - level 1 - 36 playing cards - 6. 5 inch x 9 inch. Set includes 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller's mat and cards and a sturdy storage box. For ages 5 and up. It is a high quality product. Ideal for teaching. The brand of the product is foamies.
5. SpringFlower #ad
SpringFlower Sight Word Game, 120 Pieces, Swat a Sight Word Educational Toy for Age of 3,4,5,6 Year Old Kids, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Boys & Girls,Homeschool ,Visual #adSpringFlower #ad
- The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Specially designed to teach the top dolch sight words, sight word swat challenges kids to see, and learn! They’ll think they’re just playing, swat, but parents and teachers will know they’re actually learning.
Premium quality and service-made with durable 100% non-toxic ABS plastic. Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. 1pcs storage bag--Help your children develop a good habit of packing toys.
A fun way to reinforce sight word learning. Perfect educational toys for boys and girls 3 4 5 6 years olds. Ideal party favor and all kinds of the festival Easter, birthday party games, preschool educational purposes, New Year.
Why is it so funny? it's a game and not "work". Best gift idea: perfect option for teacher supplies materials/classroom game/preschool/pre-kindergarten, Homeschool. 1st/2nd/3rd Grade. Best gift as stocking stuffers, thanksgiving, Christmas, Halloween goody bag, Kindergarten, treat or trick gifts, party favors, handouts or rewards, party favors, travel. Easy to travel and store. Encourage kids to discover the 224 most commonly used sight words with this fun and fast-paced game.
6. Torlam #ad
Torlam 520 Sight Words Flash Cards Kindergarten Homeschool Supplies with Card Folders & Rings, Dolch Fry High Frequency Site Word for Pre-k Kindergarten 1st 2nd 3rd Grade #adTorlam #ad
- 500+ words in 5 level: our 300 double-sided flashcards cover up to 80% of vocabulary found in beginner book. When flashcards are picked up and played with in a game-like way at this age, they can be a great chance for learning letter & sound skills.
Each card measures 3. 35” x 4. 35”. Comes with 5 rings for easy classification so you could easily keep them neat and organized. Excellent tool to develop little readers for ages 4-9: include 6 teaching techniques and 3 fun games to help your children get start.
Apply your own: with a marker you could easily apply words, numbers even equations on the 50 customizable double-sided cards, which makes it an all-purpose demonstration and education kit.
From pre k to 3rd grade, each level has a unique card folder and corresponding code for faster sorting and organizing. Large, easy-read cards: jumbo-sized flash cards make it simple and easy for all children to read in a classroom setting! No more squinting and struggling to read standard index cards. Elegant design: for easy sorting and safety use, all cards are shaped to 4 rounded edges.
7. GAMENOTE #ad
Gamenote Sight Words Swat Game, 520 Dolch Fry Site Words with 4 Fly Swatters from Pre K to 3rd Grade Educational Learning Games for Kindergarten Classroom #adGAMENOTE #ad
- Perfect classroom group & family game. More words, covering up to 75% of words found in beginner books. Build spelling, more fun: come with 260 double-side flies up to 520 sight words, reading and vocabulary skills with this fun game.
Great teaching tool: activity Guide help you get start quickly! Solid gift packing box easy to collect all pieces. Quality colorful fly swatters: include 4 fly swatters made of high-quality plastic, each size up to 7.
6 × 2. 9inch. See it, say it, swat it: sight words fly swat is a great way of giving your children the repetition they need to achieve mastery while keeping them engaged. Designed to teach the top Dolch and Fry sight words. Collect the most flies and win! For 1–4 players.
5 different level: 5 level flies with 5 different color, 1st, suitable learning Dolch and Fry word for Pre K, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books, included 5pcs vocabulary cards. Because the game is so physical, it is a good game for channeling their energy when they are feeling a bit wiggly. Reinforces basic vocabulary skills, Kindergarten, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Pop for Sight Words Bundle #adLearning Resources #ad
- Bundle includes pop for sight words and pop for sight Words 2 Games; Each game includes 100 die-cut popcorn cards 92 sight word cards and 8 POP cards, and Guide.
Fun for ages 5+. Easy game play helps build early literacy, increase vocabulary, and improve fluency. Great grab-and-go game. Practice articulation while learning beginning game etiquette.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Slam Ships Sight Words Game, Visual, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Ages 5+, Homeschool #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ships help collect the cards: slam your ships and collect sight word cards during learning games for up to 4 players! Playing increases vocabulary & word recognition: Learn vocabulary and word recognition skills every time you slam! Games that grow with you: grows with you—110 double-sided sight word cards come in 5 vocabulary levels! Educational toys: Homeschool supplies for ages 5+.
Develop sight word skills: Build new sight word skills with this out-of-this-world sight words game.
10. Think Tank Scholar #ad
Think Tank Scholar 1st Grade Sight Words Flash Cards First Grade | 100+ Dolch & Fry Sight Words | 6 Games | 6 Teaching Methods #adThink Tank Scholar #ad
- All products proudly designed in Los Angeles, CA. Premium, jumbo-sized 3. 2” x 5. 3” cards make it the best learning tool for home schooling or just for practicing reading and identifying new words. Award-winning sight words flash cards for kids boys and girl ages 6, 2018 family choice award winner, 2018 Academics Choice Award winner, 2018 mom's choice award winner, 7 & 8.
Local us teachers help us develop and review our Think Tank Scholar products. Large bold lettering makes it easy for reading. Comes with six 6 teaching methods and six 6 fun learning games. No matter the occasion or holiday; these sight words flash cards are perfect for Summer Vacation, and especially Back to School.
Think tank scholar is a us company owned by parents with their kids in California. 100+ first 1st grade sight words flash cards curated from dolch and Fry word list coming up to 75% of words found in beginner books and schools for 1st grade.
Answers are shown on the back of each card, no need to flip cards over making them ideal for practicing sight words. Our educator and parent approved flash cards have received 12+ awards: 2018 Creative Child Magazine Product of the Year, 2018 National Parenting Product Award winner, & 2018 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval. Perfect gift idea for children, christmas, easter, kwanzaa, hanukkah, grand children, nieces and nephews. These educational flash cards are best gifts for those who want to give the gift of learning for those struggling with reading and identifying specific sight words.