As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gamewright #ad
The Pick and Pass Card Game, Sushi Go Party!, Multicolored & Sushi Go!, The Deluxe Pick & Pass Card Game by Gamewright #adGamewright #ad
- Product 1: it's a party! this party platter of Mega make, super sashimi, and endless edamame in this expanded version of the best-selling card game. Product 2: Rules of play. What's more, up to 8 players can join in on the sushi-feast… let the good times roll! Product 1: customize your difficulty level! this deluxe edition features opportunities to customize your playing experience.
The overall game is basically the same, the variety of cards offers many new opportunities.
Product 2: 2 to 5 players. You'll also notice that the strategy changes. Pick up this new hand and the next turn begins. Product 2: includes 108 cards. After revealing, pass your remaining hand face-down to your left.
Product 1: sushi go! for larger appetites! you still earn points by picking winning sushi combos, but now you can customize each game by choosing a la carte from a menu of more than 20 delectable dishes. Product 1: each player chooses 1 card that they would like to keep and places it face-down. Product 2: reinforces probability, visual discrimination and strategic thinking. Everyone reveals their cards by turning them face-up.
2. Gamewright #ad
The Pick and Pass Card Game, A Royally Rousing Card Game & Sushi Go!, Sleeping Queens #adGamewright #ad
- Product 2: Rules of play. Product 1: the package lenght is 5. 6". Product 2: 2 to 5 players. Product 1: the package weight is 02 pounds.
Product 1: the package width is 4. 8". Product 2: includes 108 cards. Product 1: the package height is 1. 5". Product 2: reinforces probability, visual discrimination and strategic thinking.
3. Gamewright #ad
Sleeping Queens 10th Anniversary Tin Card Game & Sushi Go!, The Pick and Pass Card Game #adGamewright #ad
- Product 1: watch out for potions and dastardly Dragon! Product 1: playing time: 20 minutes. Product 2: 2 to 5 players. Product 2: includes 108 cards. Product 1: wake up the queens form their royal slumbers! Product 1: play a knight to steal a queen or take a chance on a juggling jester.
Product 2: Rules of play. Product 2: reinforces probability, visual discrimination and strategic thinking.
4. Gamewright #ad
The Pick and Pass Card Game, Gamewright Rat-A-Tat-Cat Multi-Colored, 5" & Sushi Go! #adGamewright #ad
- Product 2: 2 to 5 players. Product 2: includes 108 cards. Product 2: reinforces probability, visual discrimination and strategic thinking. Product 1: children's card game that helps develop timing and basic mathematical concepts.
Product 2: Rules of play. Product 1: oppenheim toy portfolio platinum Best Toy Award; Mensa 1996 Best New Mind Game Award. Product 1: includes 54 rat, cat, and power cards. Product 1: teaches strategy, memory building, and addition.
5. Gamewright #ad
The Pick and Pass Card Game, Multi-Colored, Standard, Gamewright Outfoxed! A Cooperative Whodunit Board Game for Kids 5+, Model Number: 418 & Sushi Go! #adGamewright #ad
- Product 1: contains rules of play and in Spanish. Product 2: includes 108 cards. Product 2: 2 to 5 players. Product 1: playing time: 20 -30 minutes.
Product 1: Ages 5 and up. Product 1: A cooperative whodunit game. Product 2: Rules of play. Product 2: reinforces probability, visual discrimination and strategic thinking.
6. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Ages 7+, Original Edition by Exploding Kittens, Card Games for Adults Teens & Kids, Fun Family Games, A Russian Roulette Card Game, 15 Min, 2-5 Players #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- 56 cards, drinking, with box and Instructions - A simple card game for kids, and adults, kittens, not in that order. A kitty-powered russian roulette card Game - The hit party game for family and friends who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
A simple card game for kids and adults - Perfect for all occasions, including a family game night, beach trip, road trip or drinking with friends!.
Beginner-friendly, just 2 minutes to learn - if you draw an exploding kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. Game of the year award winner - more than 10 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in between. All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten. If you don’t explode, YOU WIN! .
|Brand||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
7. Deluxe Games and Puzzles #ad
Includes Two Purple Velveteen Drawstring Storage Pouches, Bundled Items, Sushi Go Party Game in Tin for 2 to 5 Players #adDeluxe Games and Puzzles #ad
- Play with 2 to 5 persons, ages 8 to 105 years. Great strategy, planning and probability. Choose different cards Sushi Menu for each new game. Great for storing game parts or valuables or trinkets. Customizable choices make each game feel very different.
Bonus two 2 purple velveteen Drawstring Pouches. Game includes: 181 cards, 8 pawns, 22 menu tiles, Game Board, 16 Page Full color instruction booklet. Average Game time 45 minutes. Fun-loving, clever, delightful game based at a deluxe Sushi Feast.
8. Winning Moves Games #ad
Winning Moves RACK-O, Retro package Card Game #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- Recommended ages 8+. Winning a round: to go “rack-o”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot.
5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack.
Turn over top card from the stockpile. Contents: 1 60 card deck of rack-o cards, 4 plastic rack-o racks, instructions. Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. Scoring: the player who goes “rack-o” first, scores 75 points. For 2-4 players. A fun filled card game: “rack-o” was originally released in 1956. The play: each player is dealt 10 cards.
|Brand||Winning Moves Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winning Moves #ad|
|Warranty||30 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
9. Calliope #ad
Red Edition, Calliope Games Roll For It! #adCalliope #ad
- Roll the dice, match them to cards on the table, and win points. Portable family game: play at home, in the car, in the park, anywhere! A box of cards and dice is all you need for a quick game! Roll the dice right into the box lid to play on the go!.
Add the purple set to play with up to 8 players. Easy to learn: learning a game has never been simpler. Lighthearted fun: it’s fun, and easy! roll colorful dice, fast, match them to target cards, and be the first hit 40 points to win! It's an instant classic game of dice rolling and decision making.
Includes 30 cards, 24 beautiful dice, and rules.
Each turn is loaded with lots of dice & numerous choices. But watch out for canny players looking to steal the card you are after! A game of chance and quick decisions: take turns choosing your best options as you race to collect 40 points by matching cards to your dice. Who can play? this is truly a game for all ages! 2-4 players ages 8+.
10. Taco vs Burrito #ad
A Perfect Family-Friendly Party Game for Kids, Teens & Adults., Taco vs Burrito, The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Great for birthdays, Fathers Day, friends, girls, and Taco Tuesday. Exciting up to the very last card! create by a kid, but this crazy, perfect for everyone - Alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
Optimal for 2-4 players. Wildly popular all-ages card game - tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic - basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory.
Brilliant gift idea - makes the perfect birthday for boys, adults, Mothers Day, parents, or family as well as any board game or card game lover. Easy to learn and quick to play - takes only a few minutes to learn. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|
|Part Number||Taco vs Burrito Core Game|
|Model||TVB Core Game|