As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gamewright #ad
The Deluxe Pick & Pass Card Game by Gamewright, Multicolored & Sushi Go!, The Pick and Pass Card Game, Sushi Go Party! #adGamewright #ad
- Product 2: includes 108 cards. Everyone reveals their cards by turning them face-up. You'll also notice that the strategy changes. Product 2: reinforces probability, visual discrimination and strategic thinking. Pick up this new hand and the next turn begins.
Product 2: Rules of play. What's more, up to 8 players can join in on the sushi-feast… let the good times roll! Product 1: customize your difficulty level! this deluxe edition features opportunities to customize your playing experience.
The overall game is basically the same, the variety of cards offers many new opportunities. After revealing, pass your remaining hand face-down to your left. Product 2: 2 to 5 players.
Product 1: each player chooses 1 card that they would like to keep and places it face-down. Product 1: it's a party! this party platter of Mega make, super sashimi, and endless edamame in this expanded version of the best-selling card game. Product 1: sushi go! for larger appetites! you still earn points by picking winning sushi combos, but now you can customize each game by choosing a la carte from a menu of more than 20 delectable dishes.
2. Gamewright #ad
The Pick and Pass Card Game, A Royally Rousing Card Game & Sushi Go!, Sleeping Queens #adGamewright #ad
- Product 1: the package width is 4. 8". Product 2: includes 108 cards. Product 2: Rules of play. Product 1: the package height is 1.
5". Product 1: the package weight is 02 pounds. Product 1: the package lenght is 5. 6". Product 2: reinforces probability, visual discrimination and strategic thinking. Product 2: 2 to 5 players.
3. Gamewright #ad
Sleeping Queens 10th Anniversary Tin Card Game & Sushi Go!, The Pick and Pass Card Game #adGamewright #ad
- Product 2: 2 to 5 players. Product 2: includes 108 cards. Product 1: wake up the queens form their royal slumbers! Product 1: play a knight to steal a queen or take a chance on a juggling jester.
Product 2: Rules of play. Product 1: watch out for potions and dastardly Dragon! Product 1: playing time: 20 minutes. Product 2: reinforces probability, visual discrimination and strategic thinking.
4. Gamewright #ad
The Pick and Pass Card Game, Gamewright Rat-A-Tat-Cat Multi-Colored, 5" & Sushi Go! #adGamewright #ad
- Product 2: Rules of play. Product 1: includes 54 rat, cat, and power cards. Product 2: reinforces probability, visual discrimination and strategic thinking. Product 1: children's card game that helps develop timing and basic mathematical concepts.
Product 1: teaches strategy, memory building, and addition. Product 2: includes 108 cards. Product 1: oppenheim toy portfolio platinum Best Toy Award; Mensa 1996 Best New Mind Game Award. Product 2: 2 to 5 players.
5. Gamewright #ad
The Pick and Pass Card Game, Standard, Gamewright Outfoxed! A Cooperative Whodunit Board Game for Kids 5+, Multi-Colored, Model Number: 418 & Sushi Go! #adGamewright #ad
- Product 1: Ages 5 and up. Product 2: includes 108 cards. Product 1: playing time: 20 -30 minutes. Product 2: reinforces probability, visual discrimination and strategic thinking.
Product 1: contains rules of play and in Spanish. Product 2: 2 to 5 players. Product 1: A cooperative whodunit game. Product 2: Rules of play.
6. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
15 Min, Ages 7+, 2-5 Players, Card Games for Adults Teens & Kids, Fun Family Games, Original Edition by Exploding Kittens, A Russian Roulette Card Game #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten. If you don’t explode, YOU WIN! Beginner-friendly, just 2 minutes to learn - if you draw an exploding kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce.
A kitty-powered russian roulette card Game - The hit party game for family and friends who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
56 cards, and adults, drinking, with box and instructions - A simple card game for kids, kittens, not in that order. Game of the year award winner - more than 10 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in between. A simple card game for kids and adults - Perfect for all occasions, beach trip, including a family game night, road trip or drinking with friends!.
|Brand||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
7. Deluxe Games and Puzzles #ad
Includes Two Purple Velveteen Drawstring Storage Pouches, Bundled Items, Sushi Go Party Game in Tin for 2 to 5 Players #adDeluxe Games and Puzzles #ad
- Choose different cards Sushi Menu for each new game. Great for storing game parts or valuables or trinkets. Bonus two 2 purple velveteen Drawstring Pouches. Customizable choices make each game feel very different.
Play with 2 to 5 persons, ages 8 to 105 years. Great strategy, planning and probability. Game includes: 181 cards, 8 pawns, 22 Menu Tiles, game Board, 16 Page Full color instruction booklet. Fun-loving, clever, delightful game based at a deluxe Sushi Feast. Average Game time 45 minutes.
8. Winning Moves Games #ad
Winning Moves RACK-O, Retro package Card Game #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- Turn over top card from the stockpile. Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. Scoring: the player who goes “rack-o” first, scores 75 points.
A fun filled card game: “rack-o” was originally released in 1956. Contents: 1 60 card deck of rack-o cards, 4 plastic rack-o racks, instructions. The play: each player is dealt 10 cards. For 2-4 players. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old.
Recommended ages 8+. Winning a round: to go “rack-o”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack. 5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O.
|Brand||Winning Moves Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winning Moves #ad|
|Warranty||30 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
9. Calliope #ad
Red Edition, Calliope Games Roll For It! #adCalliope #ad
- Each turn is loaded with lots of dice & numerous choices. But watch out for canny players looking to steal the card you are after! A game of chance and quick decisions: take turns choosing your best options as you race to collect 40 points by matching cards to your dice.
Easy to learn: learning a game has never been simpler. Includes 30 cards, 24 beautiful dice, and rules. Lighthearted fun: it’s fun, fast, match them to target cards, and easy! Roll colorful dice, and be the first hit 40 points to win! It's an instant classic game of dice rolling and decision making.
Portable family game: play at home, in the park, in the car, anywhere! A box of cards and dice is all you need for a quick game! Roll the dice right into the box lid to play on the go!. Add the purple set to play with up to 8 players. Roll the dice, match them to cards on the table, and win points. Who can play? this is truly a game for all ages! 2-4 players ages 8+.
10. Taco vs Burrito #ad
Teens & Adults., Taco vs Burrito, A Perfect Family-Friendly Party Game for Kids, The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Easy to learn and quick to play - takes only a few minutes to learn. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Brilliant gift idea - makes the perfect birthday for boys, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, friends, or family as well as any board game or card game lover.
Optimal for 2-4 players. Great for birthdays, parents, adults, girls, and Taco Tuesday. Exciting up to the very last card! create by a kid, but this crazy, perfect for everyone - alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
Wildly popular all-ages card game - tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic - basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|
|Part Number||Taco vs Burrito Core Game|
|Model||TVB Core Game|