As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Portal Games #ad
Portal Games Tides of Madness #adPortal Games #ad
- Popular drafting mechanism designed specifically for two players. Stand-alone follow-up to the award winning Tides of Time. 2 players. 15 minutes. Set in the Cthulhu universe.
2. Stonemaier Games #ad
Ages 14+, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Wingspan Board Game, A Bird-Collection #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, as you build your engine to gain food, lay eggs, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Plays in 40-70 minutes. Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. For 1-5 players.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
3. Underdog Games #ad
Trekking The National Parks: The Award-Winning Family Board Game / Best National Parks Board Game for Game Night / Created by a Couple Who Visited All The National Parks #adUnderdog Games #ad
- B>simple, and everyone in between! plus, grandparents, interesting rules: easy to understand for older children, families, teens, there are still great strategy opportunities.
B>fun + educational: it’s the perfect recipe for a family game night! Appeals to a wide range of people: outdoor lovers, board game players, and gift givers. B>share the joy of the national parks: Share your memories, and dream about where you’ll travel to next.
B>best-selling & award-winning national parks game: Winner Of The Mensa And Parent's Choice Award. See the many 5-star reviews! b>created by national parks enthusiasts: This couple traveled to every single national park and then worked with their son to make the game.
|Brand||Underdog Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Underdog Games #ad|
4. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. Note: expansions require Pandemic Base Game to play. Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players.
Looking for new gameplay and adventures? the pandemic game line now includes multiple expansions and stand-alone titles. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures.
Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks.
Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world. Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late. The average playtime is 45 minutes. Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics.
5. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game.
Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes.
Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
6. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. The average playtime is 60 minutes. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. You will never have to play the same game twice. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items.
Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
7. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Solid game boards with foil inlay. Beautiful wooden components. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Secret Hitler #ad|
8. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Mansions of Madness Board Game, 2nd Edition #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- A fully cooperative Lovecraftian board game for one to five players. Over 500 detailed components, including 32 plastic figures. Includes a conversion kit to integrate first edition game components.
Features four campaigns of varying length and difficulty. Required companion app available on iOS, Android, windows, and Mac.
9. CMON #ad
CMON Rum & Bones: Second Tide Board Game #adCMON #ad
- Introduces a new, dynamic leveling system, revamped gameplay, and all new heroes to the rum & bones universe.60 minute playing time. For 2-6 players. With 70 beautiful, highly-detailed pirate miniatures, battles will take on a new level of realism.
10. Repos Production #ad
7 Wonders Duel Board Game BASE GAME | Board Game for 2 Players | Strategy Board Game | Civilization Board Game | Fun Board Game | Board Game for Couples | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production #adRepos Production #ad
- Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. Looking for new adventures? try our 2 expansions: pantheon and Agora Note: Expansions require 7 Wonders Duel Base Game to play. Strategy game: experience an intense two-player struggle for supremacy in the ancient world! Challenge your opponent and bring your civilization to victory with Prestigious Buildings, Military Supremacy or Scientific Supremacy.
But be warned: only seven of the eight Wonders in play can be built. Take control of your civilization: decide to invest in science, your capital city may be destroyed, military or prestige.
7 wonders duel allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. If you fail to build defenses, but ignore technology and your people may be left in the dark ages.
Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders Duel plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects. Will your city achieve greatness, or will your opponent prevent you from completing all your Wonders? Victory can be achieve in three ways: by invading your opponent’s capital, by achieving a monopoly on scientific advancement, or simply by crafting the city that will earn the most victory points in the end. Average Playtime: 30 minutes.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|