As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Childswork / Childsplay #ad
Trauma Reaction Cards for Children & Adolescents #adChildswork / Childsplay #ad
- Useful for children and adolescents. Identify behavioral, cognitive, physical, & emotional reactions to trauma. Colorful illustrations, descriptive text. Therapeutic tool to assist understanding & identifying reactions to trauma & stressful events.
2. Therapy U #ad
Fear and Joy, Breaking Barriers Down, Social Skills Games and Therapy Games, Sadness, A Feelings Game for Kids That Develops Emotion Regulation and Explores Anger #adTherapy U #ad
- Exciting cbt game for everyone: Used by school counselors, teachers, therapists, and in small group settings. Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for building rapport and starting meaningful conversations that encourage players to reflect on their positive and negative emotions.
Family therapy game: get to know your child on a deeper level through high-comfort gameplay that promotes discussion on their emotions.
Interactive emotions game: Explore a total of 208 questions on the topics of anger, sadness, fear, and joy. Made by the creators of “you know”: breaking Barriers Down is a therapy game developed by THERAPY U to address social skills.
3. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Actions, and Emotions, Updated Version, CBT 123: The Hilariously Fun Game That Empowers Kids and Teens to Take Charge of Their Thoughts #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Great for school counselors, and coping skills. For 2-4 players, and other professionals who work with children on anxiety, depression, therapists, anger, ages 7-16.
Includes a link for a free downloadable worksheet to expand its therapeutic value. Exciting gameplay: players work to pick up sets of 1, and 3 cards, 2, acting out the fun situations on the sets.
Helps teach cbt: cbt 123 uses cognitive Behavioral Therapy to teach kids how their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are connected. Easy to play: cbt 123 is extremely easy to learn and put into practice. New updated version 2. 0! you asked for it, we made it: now with 80% more cards for more diverse gameplay. A game can be played in 15-20 minutes.
4. Play Therapy Supply #ad
And Emotion Awareness Card Game, Coping Skills, Superhero Strengths: Building Resilience #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- For kids and teens ages 6-14. Fun therapeutic game - kids and teens play the role of superhero collectors while learning to identify their strengths, build coping skills, deal with feelings, and improve resilience.
78 question cards make superhero strengths a great value and a fun therapeutic tool. Bonus content - includes a link to free downloadable worksheets to use in conjunction with Superhero Strengths.
Teaches skill sets - strengths, breaking the ice, feelings, coping, resilience, and relationships. Great for play therapists, youth leaders, school counselors, teachers, and parents. Kids love the superhero theme - great for individual sessions or groups of 2-4 players.
5. Cards for Calm #ad
Cards for Calm. A Therapy Tool Using CBT to Combat Anxiety and Negative Thinking #adCards for Calm #ad
- Recommended for ages 15 and over. A mindfulness therapy tool that encourages positive behavior while reducing stress, anger, and worry. Cards for calm can be used in remote or in person therapy sessions. Used by counselors, therapists, social workers, and teachers to combat anxiety and negative thinking.
Find new ways to deal with confrontation, improve social skills and increase focus. Cards for calm uses techniques from mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy to prompt discussion and different patterns of thinking.
6. Therapy U #ad
A Fun Game That Opens Communication and Encourages Meaningful Conversations to Establish Relationships, You Know Social Skills Games and Therapy Games #adTherapy U #ad
- Fun cbt game for everyone: great for family game night. Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for rapport-building and starting meaningful conversation that encourage players to reflect on their existing strengths and weaknesses.
Used by many teachers, therapists, school counselors, and small group settings. Ice breaker + relationship builder: Encourages players to get to know each other better, all while building confidence and focusing on the positive.
Promotes positivity: Thought provoking questions that reinforce a positive self image. Made in the usa - you know: for 2-6 players, ages 7+, Includes 2 decks of playing cards 108 cards total.
|Brand||Therapy U #ad|
|Manufacturer||Therapy U #ad|
7. ARTAGIA #ad
Leading to Better Relationships. Great Counseling Tool., Fun Social Skills and Therapy Game for Adults and Teenagers: CBT Therapeutic Family Game for Meaningful Conversations and Open Communication #adARTAGIA #ad
- Challenge deck: tackle harder themes from ethics to personal issues in a judgement free space. Chat deck: spark honest conversations about current affairs, social media, and past experiences. 3 games in 1 with 150 cards: family conversation starter game.
Game has been known to improve many relationships and build self-esteem. Share funny stories, secrets, views and dreams in a fun and playful atmosphere.
Chill deck: keep things casual with topics for everyone ranging from music tastes to fashion trends. Create a culture of trust and understanding within the family and get to know each other! Versatile game: great for family dinners, cottage weekends, school counsellors, road trips, holiday gatherings, family vacations! Great tool for schools and therapists.
Used by many teachers, therapists and small group settings. Valuable addition to counselor supplies. Create a culture of trust and understanding with questions addressed to teens and adults.
8. INNERICONS #ad
Teens and Adults Effective for Self Care, Mindfulness Therapy Games: Social Skills Game That Teaches Mindfulness for Kids, Communication Skills 40 Cards for Play Therapy #adINNERICONS #ad
- Top-rated group therapy game | with a focus on visualization and the building of social skills, these inspirational cards are recommended for group play therapy. Engaging, fun to play card game | unlike other therapy tools, our mindful game engages the inquisitive minds of kids & adults during group counseling sessions.
Nice to meet you! we’re a socially conscious and eco-friendly company based in the USA that teaches mindfulness-education. The fun never stops when learning that mindfulness matters! . Its' clean design is created for counseling and therapy, sTURDY CARDS | You will love the premium quality of this game, but it is perfect home and family fun! It's the recovery & therapy game therapists trust! Designed by teachers | hello! we’re innericons.
Teach adults and kids how to live in the moment with mindfulness. Large, designed to be bigger and sturdier than other games.
If you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason, simply email us at InnerIcons and we will be glad to help. We believe in value and quality, your purchase donates to charity! We stand behind this educational game. This game not simply a deck of affirmation cards, find calm, it is a variety of fun activities developed to help you feel grounded, improve focus and relax. Bonus booklet with activities | our card game for teens and children comes with a 12 page booklet featuring directions + extension activities that promote inner calm, peace and self care for a healthy mind.
9. Bright Spots Games #ad
Thoughts and Feelings: A Sentence Completion Card Game #adBright Spots Games #ad
- A cheerfully animated therapeutic tool for parents or counselors designed to engage children of all ages. Suitable for ages 5-12yrs. The deck of 38 cards is an especially effective medium in helping children identify, grief, anger, depression, and work through a variety of issues: changes within the family system, trauma, process, anxiety, and fears.
10. Therapy U #ad
Social Skills Games and Therapy Games, and Communication, A Game That Develops Mindfulness, Self Awareness, Head Rush #adTherapy U #ad
- Self esteem builder for kids, memories, and adults: Perfect for building rapport and starting meaningful conversations that encourage players to reflect on their feelings, teens, desires and overall self. We guarantee that our games will create a comfortable and highly engaging experience for all, and therapists, school counselors, or your money back.
Fast-action mindfulness game - Head Rush requires quick self reflection, and less hesitation, encouraging more revealing answers.
Each game has been carefully crafted to assist players in improving social skills, teens, our mission is to provide tools that children, emotional regulation, self-control and self-resilience.
Cbt game for everyone - while originally designed for use by teachers, each of our games have expanded to use by anyone seeking to improve confidence and open communication with friends or family. We really appreciate you choosing Therapy-U! Made in the usa: 108 cards, 3+ players, Ages 12+. Created by therapy u for you: with every game created, self-reflection, and adults can further develop themselves.