As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Catch Phrase: Uncensored Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- 5, 000 adult words and phrases. Includes game unit and instructions. Timer keeps track and buzzes when a team's out of time. Electronic catch Phrase game challenges teams to guess adult words and phrases.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
2. Hasbro #ad
Hasbro Catch Phrase Game #adHasbro #ad
- The first team to reach 7 points wins. Requires 3 AAA batteries. For 4 or more players 2 teams. Try to get teammates to guess the word or phrase that appears on the screen by describing it any way possible -- but do it fast! There are plenty of categories to choose from including Fun and Games, Entertainment, Everyday Life, Variety, and The World.
Don't get caught holding the unit when the buzzer goes off because the other team will score a point. Play the grab it, pass it game! the catch phrase game is an electronic game with 5, Guess It, 000 words and phrases that's fun and challenging for family and friends to play. Ages 12 and up.
3. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Ultimate Catch Phrase Electronic Party Game for Ages 12 and Up #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- That signals that it's time for help. Exciting gameplay: the ultimate catch Phrase game unit is designed for tossing and quick-on-your-feet active gameplay. Fun electronic party game: grab some friends and have an instant party with the Ultimate Catch Phrase game.
Game for kids ages 12 and up. Don't get caught: don't get caught holding the game unit. Built in timer: if no one on a team has guessed a word or phrase after 15 seconds, the unit will beep.
It's a fun, fast, active, and hilarious game for ages 12 and up. Six categories: this catch phrase word game includes 5, 000 words or phrases not seen in other Catch Phrase games. The team holding it when the 90-second timer goes off loses the round and the opposing team gets a point. Toss the unit to another teammate who'll get a new word or phrase.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
4. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Frustration-Free Packaging, Catch Phrase Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Includes game unit and instructions. 5, 000 words and phrases. Timer keeps track and buzzes when a team's out of time. Word and scores of each team appear in the display area. Electronic catchphrase game challenges teams to guess words and phrases.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hasbro - Import #ad|
5. Telestrations #ad
Telestrations After Dark Adult Party Game | Adult Board Game | An Adult Twist on The #1 Party Game Telestrations | The Telephone Game Sketched Out | Ages 17+ #adTelestrations #ad
- Standalone Telestrations game for adults. Ages 17+ | 4-8 players | 15 min play time. Everything's better after dark! Our favorite party game is all grown up. Adult-only miscommunication at its best: draw what you see then guess what you saw for hilarious, weird, irresponsible and just plain wrong outcomes! Includes: over 1200 words 100 cards, 8 erasable color coiled sketch books, 8 clean up cloths, 8 dry erase markers, 8 after dark & trade; drink coasters, and the rules.
|Manufacturer||USAOPOLY, Inc. #ad|
6. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- Buy this first. America's #1 gerbil coffin. Cards against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability. This is the main game.
7. Gutter Games #ad
The Bonkers Battle of Wacky Challenges Family Party Game for Kids & Adults, Beat That! #adGutter Games #ad
- Bet on your skills with solo challenges, and duels. Fast & frenzied fun: win by betting on your ability to successfully complete a series of ridiculous dexterity-based challenges.
Suitable for ages 9+, recommended 2-8 players. Easy to learn: takes just seconds to learn, 10 cups, guarantees hours of belly busting laughter! Includes: 160 challenge cards, Memo Pad, 4 Dice, chopsticks, 80 Betting Tokens, Tape Measure, 5 Balls, Sand Timer. Family friendly: great for kids and adults alike—all players attempt the exact same challenges, so get ready for the ultimate battle of abilities.
160 challenges: ever had the satisfaction of throwing a paper ball in the bin from across the room? Well, battle royales, buddy ups, that feeling is what this game is all about. With a variety of tricky and outrageous challenges to test your skills, this board game will have you hooked in seconds.
8. Winning Fingers #ad
Flashing Cube Electronic Memory & Brain Game | 4-in-1 Handheld Game for Kids | STEM Toy for Kids Boys and Girls | Fun Gift Toy for Kids Ages 6-12 Years Old #adWinning Fingers #ad
- Speed games : 1- chase me don’t let the moving light get out of your sight! Race it with your fingers by pressing the buttons while rotating the cube. Fun for kids and adults : flashdash offers 4 quick-fingered games in a unique light-up cube design. If you don’t love this hand held game, please contact us to get your money back.
Volume is adjustable and can be muted entirely. When you’re done playing, press the light show button to enjoy a fun display of flashing lights! Money back guarantee : we stand behind our kids video games with pride! Every piece is made with the utmost care and quality control.
2- catch me quickly press the blinking red lights before time runs out while avoiding green lights and grabbing some “bonus” blue lights! Memory games : 3- follow me memorize and match the correct pattern of colors and lights from one side to the other to win.
4- remember me reminiscent of the classic “Simon Says”, this game flashes light sequences for you to memorize and repeat. Easy to learn, tough to master : the flashdash electronic games offer just the right amount of challenge for most people - not too easy or too hard. Requires 3x AAA batteries not included. Great for home and travel, these fun handheld games help improve brain skills and hand-eye coordination.
9. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
Grounded for Life, by What Do You Meme? Family, The Ultimate Family Game #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- How to play: compete to make the funniest sentences by pairing the funniest red card with the blue card for the round. Check out our store for more good stuff.
Pro tip: play to the judge’s sense of humor! What's inside: includes 500 cards 100 Blue cards and 400 Red cards and instructions. Funniest combo wins a point, and the person with the most cards at the end, wins.
Warning: this game could get you grounded for life! Family fun: this family game is designed for ages 8+ and is encouraged to be played with 3+ players of all ages. Brought to you by what do you meme?: We also make other family party games inspired by pop culture.
10. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Teens & Kids, A Dodgeball Card Game, 2-6 Players, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens, Card Games for Adults, Family-Friendly Party Games #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- Throw things at your friends - look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family. Play your hand. The world’s first dodgeball card game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
15 minutes to play, ages 7+ - includes 120 cards, 2-6 players, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene.
The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
A game by exploding kittens - creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy! A simple and easy game for kids and adults - clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this. Collect cards.