As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
Toy of the Year Finalist, Teaches Players about Circuitry through Fun Gameplay, ThinkFun Circuit Maze Electric Current Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up #adThink Fun #ad
- What you get - circuit maze is one of the best gifts you can find for boys and girls ages 8 and up It uses real circuits and pieces to create a fun gameplay and stealth learning experience Comes with 60 challenges of increasing difficulty from beginner to expert, requires 3 AAA batteries, not included.
Comes with multi-level challenges - Circuit Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away. Develops critical skills – gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players develop logical reasoning and planning skills as they play and gain an understanding of how circuits and electrical currents work.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. Z-Man Games #ad
A Feast For Odin #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Fun and fair dice-managed actions. Over 200 occupation cards. 1 to 4 players, ages 14+. Innovative home board mechanic.
3. Stronghold Games #ad
Stronghold Games Cottage Garden Game #adStronghold Games #ad
- Time: 45-60 mins. Cottage garden can be played from 1-4 players. Players: 1-4. Ages: 8+. Yes, even 1 player! cottage garden is based on the game Patchwork, but adds much additional game play and a wider range of player count.
|Brand||Stronghold Games #ad|
4. Stronghold Games #ad
Stronghold Games Spring Meadow #adStronghold Games #ad
- Great for those who love to solve spatial puzzles. Can be played solo. Third in a trilogy of games linked thematically and mechanically. Gorgeous artwork in line with that of the other games in this great game trilogy. Another game from great game designer Uwe Rosenberg.
5. Tasty Minstrel Games #ad
At the Gates of Loyang #adTasty Minstrel Games #ad
- Produce goods and sell them to gain the most prestige. Number of Players: 1-4. Playing time: 60-100 minutes. Ages: 14+. A classic worker-placement game.
6. Stronghold Games #ad
Stronghold Games Indian Summer Board Games #adStronghold Games #ad
- Utilizes the very popular mechanic of building your board with "Tetris-like" puzzle pieces, Bare park, as see in Patchwork, and Cottage Garden.
High 'cuteness' factor with forest animals. Gorgeous autumn artwork. Designed by the great game designer, Uwe Rosenberg Follow up game to the hit game, Cottage Garden, by Uwe Rosenberg.
7. Stonemaier Games #ad
Stonemaier Games Viticulture Essential Edition Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- It contains 154 cards at the 44x67mm size and 78 cards at the 63x88mm size. The essential edition includes the second edition of viticulture along with several elements from the original Tuscany expansion pack.
For 1-6 players. 45-90 minute playing time. Includes 36 mama & papa cards, 18 Field cards and and 24 Automa cards.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
8. Mayfair Games #ad
Nusfjord #adMayfair Games #ad
- A new, worker placement and development Game by Uwe Rosenberg. Ages 12 and up. 20-100 minute playing time. For 1-5 players.
|Brand||Mayfair Games #ad|
9. Stonemaier Games #ad
Stonemaier Games Tuscany Essential Edition Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- For 1-6 players. Features 3 expansions to viticulture. This expansion to Viticulture includes the extended board, special workers, and structure cards. 60-150 minute playing time.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flat River Group #ad|
10. Indie Boards and Cards #ad
Indie Boards and Cards Second Chance 2nd Edition #adIndie Boards and Cards #ad
- Can be played by anyone, including families and non-gamers. Like the now very popularroll-and-writegames, this instead uses a card draw pile, which provides many more possibilities than dice, and less randomness as the card deck is not reshuffled during the game.
Number of players: 1 - 6. Uses polyomino tetris-like pieces, cottage Garden, like many hit games from Uwe Rosenberg already, like feast of Odin, Patchwork, Indian Summer, and Spring Meadow.
Designed by world reknown game designer, Uwe Rosenberg Cavera, Agricola, Spring Meadow, Cottage Garden, et al. Perfect filler game, playing in only 10 to 15 minutes.