As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 4M #ad
Girls & Boys, Global Warming, Lab, STEM Toys Educational Gift for Kids & Teens, 4M Weather Station Kit, Climate Change #ad4M #ad
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits. 4m offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
This multi-function weather kit contains a full set of basic tools to observe and record weather conditions around the home. Fully assembled, the weather station measures 8. 5-inches by 4. 75-inches, making it ideal for sitting on a desktop or bookshelf.
Just add your own bottle to create a functional weather station. Learn about your climate while tracking weather changes and conducting experiments on the greenhouse effect.
4m educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, robotics kits, arts and crafts kits, and more. Create a "Green Science" project. Completed station measures 8. 5"x4. 75". Also creates a terrarium, just add your own bottle. Recommended for ages 8 years and up. Use the kit and a recycled soda bottle to create a terrarium to study the greenhouse effect on plants.
|Warranty||34 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
2. 4M #ad
4M STEAM Powered Girls Weather Station Toy #ad4M #ad
- Features all the tools a young meteorologist needs to learn about climate, weather changes and the greenhouse effect! See detailed description for kit contents. Great learning tool. Recommended for age 8 years and up.
3. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Global Warming, Ocean Currents | 23 Stem Experiments | 48 Page Color Manual | Winner Dr. Toy Best Green Toy Award, Thames & Kosmos Climate & Weather Science Kit | Learn About Climate Change #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- Recreate earth's air currents, heat reservoirs, and ocean currents. Explore the hydrologic Cycle. Includes 48-page full-color manual. Learn how earth's atmosphere affects us all. Conduct experiments in a model Globe.
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
4. The Young Scientists Club #ad
The Magic School Bus: Weather Lab #adThe Young Scientists Club #ad
- Frizzle from the magic school bus makes science an exhilarating experience and kids can follow along with The Magic School Bus books from Scholastic and NETFLIX series. Great hands on learning and educational science STEM kit for boys and girls which encourages STEM learning for ages 5+.
Kit comes with all supplies needed except for common household items and detailed experiment cards with guidance to make this educational weather themed science STEM kit for kids a great learning toy.
Young scientists make their own weather station, recreate the water cycle, make a tornado in a bottle, and much more. Ms. All our mind blowing science kits are developed by a team of Harvard graduates, scientists, and educators and are put on the market after it has passed the ultimate test-approval by multiple teams of Young Scientists at our annual camps.
5. SmartLab #ad
SmartLab Toys You-Track-It Weather Lab #adSmartLab #ad
- Web-enhanced features include downloadable charts for further learning. Kit includes thermometer, weather vane, rain gauge, anemometer, compass, and glow-in-the-dark speed Indicator.
Track the weather with the Weather Board. Hands-on experience makes learning about the weather fun! Five weather-related challenges get the action started.
Track weather patterns with real scientific instruments! Illustrated informational booklet includes 5 experiments for budding meteorologists. Stem focus: science. Ages 8 and up. Booklet includes extreme weather fun facts and information on doing your part to be green.
|Manufacturer||Smart Lab #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
6. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Weather Center #adLearning Resources #ad
- Includes activity guide explaining how to use each weather instrument. Introduce kids to meteorology. Ages 5+. Measure barometric pressure, relative humidity, and air temperature.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Warranty against manufacturer defect|
7. Scientific Explorer #ad
Scientific Explorer Wacky Weird Weather Kit #adScientific Explorer #ad
- Learn to act and think like a real scientist by comparing things, asking questions and making observations. Uncover secrets behind our weird and wacky weather. Make a tornado, create a tidal wave, make powerful weather effects and whip up a blizzard.
Includes instant snow, test tube, baking soda, color tablets, beads, balloon, vortex connector, bottles, citric acid, measuring spoon and volcano mold. Recommended for children 12 years of age and older.
8. Discovery Kids #ad
Create and Study The Water Cycle and Ecosystems, Discovery MINDBLOWN Weather Terrarium DIY Build and Grow Kit, Rain Gauge, Compass, Space Station Model Design with Thermometer, Weather Vane #adDiscovery Kids #ad
- Play & learn: at the intersection of inspiration, & stem-based edutainment, curiosity, our toys help spark your child's imagination & creativity while promoting the development of essential skills.
Weather terrarium: the multitasking weather station lets you observe different weather phenomena like wind & wind direction with the weather vane & compass, or temperature with a real thermometer.
Recreate the water cycle: observe the stages of evaporation, robots & watch them grow with the help of the naturally occurring water cycle! Just add a little water! Explore our toys: we have toys for boys & art kits, remote control cars, science sets & puzzles, boats, & precipitation by collecting rainwater in the reservoir & watching the water cycle occur inside your terrarium globe! Cultivate plants: with your own seeds & girls of all ages: board games & growing medium, condensation, plush toys, plant seeds inside the terrarium & STEM building kits, drones, easels & more!.
9. Cloud Sensor #ad
Cloud Sensor Weather Station Kit With Anemometer/Wind Vane/Rain Bucket #adCloud Sensor #ad
- Operating voltage: 5v. Temperature range: -40~80¡æ. Humidity range: 0~99%. Shipping list:anemometer * 1. Wind vane * 1. Rain bucket * 1.
Sensor board * 1. Stainless steel studdle 30cm11. 81" * 2. Stainless steel studdle 29cm11. 42" * 1. Component package * 1. Package dimension: 20*18*30 cm 7. 87*7. 09*11. 81". Weight: 4480g.
10. TEDCO #ad
TEDCO Storm Catcher Lab Ingenuity, Creativity, Analytical Skills #adTEDCO #ad
- Ingenuity, creativity, analytical skills. Includes wind gust and direction recorders, rain gauge and more! tons of experiments. Solar uv sensor and more. Make your own weather laboratory.
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|