As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mattel Games #ad
SKIP BO Card Game #adMattel Games #ad
- The skip-bo “wild” cards add extra twists to keep the game interesting and help you beat your opponents. The first player to use all the cards in their personal Stockpile wins! Includes 162 cards and instructions.
Skip-bo is the ultimate sequencing card game! Players use skill and strategy to create sequencing stacks of cards in ascending order 2, 3, 4….
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
2. Mattel Games #ad
Kids Gift for Ages 7 Years & Older Amazon Exclusive, Sequencing Family Game for 2 to 6 Players, Skip Bo Card Game in Decorative Tin with 162 Cards #adMattel Games #ad
- Item arrives in frustration-free, easy-to-open packaging that's 100% recyclable. To create sequences of cards in ascending order 2, 3, 4… for this game requires players use skill and strategy, combined with a bit of luck.
Keep your game closet organized with this special edition of Skip-Bo, the ultimate sequencing card game, that comes within a decorative storage tin.
For a gift-ready box, select "Ship in Amazon packaging" at checkout. The first player to use all the cards in their personal Stockpile wins! Makes a great gift for card lovers ages 7 years old and up. Use skip-bo wild cards to add extra twists to game play and shake up the momentum.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
3. BJdesign #ad
Skip Bo card game bundled with Uno card game #adBJdesign #ad
- Uno includes 112 Cards and instructions! How to play: uno: earn points from other players when you go out first, use the four suits of 25 cards to stack in the middle deck.
Skip bo: remove the cards from your hand by using sequences! Recommended players: uno: 2-10 player groups. Skip bo includes 162 cards and instructions. Skip bo: 2-6 Players per group. Rules for each game: uno: reach 500 points to win the standard game, 4…, otherwise the first person without cards wins! Skip Bo: Players use skill and strategy to create sequencing stacks of cards in ascending order 2, 3, The first player to use all the cards in their personal Stockpile wins!.
Great for families, and parties! Take these two legendary card games home with you in this one-of-a-kind bundle option.
4. Adada #ad
Adada Hard Travel Case for Skip BO Card Game Only Case #adAdada #ad
- Made to fit skip BO Card Game. Color: black. Adada hard travel Case Storage Carrying Bag. Protect your favorite device from bumps dents and scratches. Internal size:5. 3*3. 4*1. 2inches. Material:eva. For sale is case only Device and Accessories are Sold separately.
5. Mattel #ad
Uno & Phase 10, Mattel Card Game Set Skip Bo #adMattel #ad
- Object of the game is to be the first player to complete 10 Phase sequences. Players use skill and strategy to create sequential stacks of cards.
Be the first player or team to score 500 points. A rummy-type card game with a challenging and exciting twist. Skip-bo is the ultimate sequencing card game from the makers of UNO.
6. Anleo #ad
Anleo Hard Travel Case for Skip BO Card Game Only Case #adAnleo #ad
- Internal size:5. 3*3. 4*1. 2inches. Case is made from a high quality synthetic material which is tough, durable. Material:eva.
Protect your favorite device from bumps dents and scratches. For sale is case only Device and Accessories are Sold separately. Color: black. Specially designed for SKIP BO Card Game.
7. Mattel #ad
Mattel Phase 10 Card Game with Skip-Bo Card Game #adMattel #ad
- The twist: each phase is specific for each dealt hand. Two classic games - these two well-known card games both come from the renowned makers of UNO. They are timeless family favorites that will be sure to excite everyone.
Specifications - each for ages 7 and up. Be the first to reach 500 points to win! phase 10 - the makers of uno have come up with phase 10, a rummy-type card game with a challenging twist! In order to win, simply be the first player to complete 10 Phase sequences.
Accommodates 2-7 players. With easy to follow rules, anyone can enjoy these card games! Skip-bo card game - the objective of skip-bo is simple: be the first player to play every card in your stockpile by playing them in numerical order, 1 to 12. Instructions included - each pack of card games comes with instructions sheet and scoring rulebook.