As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom/ Gnomes at Night- A Cooperative Maze Game for Kids! #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Includes: 4 game boards levels a thru d, 12 treasure cards, 4 corner-start cards, 2 magnetic gnome movers, 2 team cards, 2 game board holders, 1 sand timer and instructions. You cannot move your mover through a wall in the maze- but the player on the other side of the board CAN move your mover through walls.
The mazes: the maze paths are different on each side of the board. Using descriptive language like left, sometimes you will be able to move easily toward the treasure, up and down will help your teammate better assist you in collecting that treasure.
That’s how you can help each other reach a treasure! Toys that teach: gnomes at night is a great way to develop effective communication skills. Players race to identify the treasure as shown on the card to determine which side of the board that treasure is located on.
You may move your mover only along the paths on your side of the board. It up to the gnomes to find the treasures and return them to the Queen before morning. Work together in this quick-thinking communication game where every second counts! Calling in the gnomes: twelve of the queen’s most priced treasures have been stolen! The thief was last seen running through the castle’s stone maze, dropping objects in his haste to get away. Players work together maneuvering through the maze, right, sometimes you will need to back track. Can you help?
2. TestingMom.com #ad
Social Emotional Learning SEL for Pre-K and Kindergarten, TestingMom.com Gifted Learning Flash Cards #adTestingMom.com #ad
- Created for parents by parents: these gifted learning flash cards are the brainchild of Karen Quinn, the Testing Mom, who knew she had to get creative when her son scored well below his potential on an early IQ test.
Encourage tactile play while reducing screen time. Enjoy hours of offline learning fun with 350+ challenges on 72 cards. Turn skill building into play with activities featuring testingmom's wacky and silly Space Babies! Use these cards to make a long car ride feel shorter.
The result? Learning tools that feel like play. Durable, smudge-proof, dry-erase marker friendly cards are easy to wipe clean and will last through countless sessions at home, in the car or on the go!.
Or add in a few rewards like a sticker for every right answer! and make learning a game. Build the “soft skills” that lead to success in school and on gifted tests: Develop the social abilities your kids don’t learn in their class work, using proper manners, like building friendships, self-control, good behavior and many others.
|Manufacturer||Testing Mom #ad|
3. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Junior Animal Kingdom | Gifts, Super Fun & Educational for Kids Ages 3-6 #adSkillmatics #ad
- Learn through play - ages 3 to 6 is a period of rapid brain development for kids! develop Social & Communication, Problem Solving, Decision Making and Creative Thinking skills with Guess in 10 Junior! What you get - one game set includes 35 game Cards, 10 Guider Tiles and a handy box to store it all.
No reading required! - with simple instructions and no reading required, Guess in 10 Junior is super fun for preschoolers.
The box size is portable & travel-friendly. Exciting card game of questions - use the guider tiles to ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the game card! Where does the animal live? Does the animal have 4 legs? What does the animal eat? Can you be the first player to win 7 Game Cards? Perfect gift - guess in 10 junior is a great gift for preschoolers with age-appropriate content! This game is for 2-6 players, learn to play in 5 minutes and enjoy hours of fun! .
4. Melissa & Doug #ad
Melissa & Doug Smarty Pants Preschool Card Set Educational Activity With 120 Brain-Building Questions, Puzzles, and Games #adMelissa & Doug #ad
- The gold standard in childhood play”: for more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.
”. Great gift for ages 3 to 5: the preschool card set makes a great gift for kids 3 to 5 years. Developed with educators: Our educational toys have been developed with the input of educators to support the curriculum of each grade level.
Whimsical design: melissa & doug learning games are created with a whimsical design and lighthearted tone to inspire kids to become excited about learning. Educational card set for preschoolers: the melissa & Doug Smarty Pants Preschool Card Set includes illustrated activities like picture puzzles, math challenges, vocabulary builders, tongue-twisters, mazes, and more.
Each set contains 120 cards, with multiple questions and activities on each of them. Add the melissa & doug suspend family Game to round out the hands-on play experience and give kids another engaging option for screen-free fun.
|Brand||Melissa & Doug #ad|
|Manufacturer||Melissa & Doug #ad|
5. GiiKER #ad
Learning Education Travel STEM Toys, GiiKER Super Slide Brain Games, 500+ Levelled UP Challenges Brain Teaser Puzzles, Interactive Fidget Toys Handheld Games Console, Birthday Gifts for All Ages #adGiiKER #ad
- Learn mode: stuck in the game? Get a clue from the learn mode, you can play it step by step either forward or backward. Challenge mode: test yourself with the time-limits challenge, which rates solve time from Fail to Super.
Sharpen your skills every day, you will see the progress and get better! Great gift: maths concept and retro handheld game boy design, support 60 hours game playing, travel-friendly and a great gift for kids and puzzle players.
Follow the led to set a game, the goal is to shift the big square block to the automatic detection zone. Innovative and interactive: super slide is an interactive game console for sliding jigsaw puzzles. It combines learning and playing while limiting screen time. Develop critical skills: playing through 500+ leveled-up built-in games, young players can develop their reasoning and planning skills.
6. TestingMom.com #ad
72 Cards, Grade 3 Level 9, Tips for Higher Scores on The 3rd Grade CogAT Gifted and Talented Test, 200+ Practice Questions, Verbal & Non-Verbal, TestingMom.com CogAT Test Prep Flash Cards #adTestingMom.com #ad
- Durable, smudge-proof, dry-erase marker friendly cards are easy to wipe clean and will last through countless sessions at home, in the car or on the go!. The result? Learning tools that feel like play. Cards also include our experts’ best test-taking tips for navigating the CogAT with ease.
Encourage multimodal learning while reducing screen time. Created for parents by parents: these gifted learning flash cards are the brainchild of Karen Quinn, the Testing Mom, who knew she had to get creative when her son scored well below his potential on an early IQ test.
Turn test prep into play with activities featuring testingmom's wacky and silly Space Babies! Use these cards to make a long car ride feel shorter.
Prep your child to score higher on the cogat: build verbal, quantitative and non-verbal skills for all three sections of the Level 9 test for 3rd Graders. Enjoy hours of offline learning fun with 200+ questions on 72 cards. Or add in a few rewards like a reward after every session! and make test prep feel like a game.
7. Montessori Mama #ad
Montessori Mama Wooden Toddler Puzzles for Kids Ages 2-4 | Montessori Toys for Toddlers 2 Years Old | Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers 2-4 Years | 4-Pack Toddler Puzzle Toddler Toys #adMontessori Mama #ad
- Lead free, bpa free and finished with a water-based, durable and sturdy, non-toxic paint. Learning through play: our wood puzzles for 2 year olds and older offer numerous advantages for your child's development including spacial awareness, fine motor skills, improved concentration, shape recognition, heightened memory and self confidence boosts as they proudly place the final jigsaw piece.
Great gift idea: whether birthday, holiday or just for fun our wooden puzzle for kids are a wonderful play and educational toys for 2 year old through 5 year old children.
Our puzzles make perfect toys for 2 year old boys or gifts for 3 year old girl! Safe toddler puzzles ages 2-4: these animal puzzles for toddlers are built from high quality, eco-friendly wood with rounded-edges.
Montessori toddler learning toys: cognitive learning as children recognize how to solve puzzles fitting jigsaw pieces together to create a larger image, count numbers and refine hand-eye coordination. Cute and attractive: montessori mama kids puzzles ages 2-4 plus encourage sensory stimulation through vibrant colors and cute animal shapes including a dinosaur, dolphin, rabbit and teddy bear shape puzzles.
8. TestingMom.com #ad
OLSAT, Iowa, WPPSI, TestingMom.com Gifted Learning Flash Cards for Kids, G&T Educational Practice Test: CogAT, AABL, NYC Gifted & Talented, General Knowledge Flashcards for Pre K to Kindergarten #adTestingMom.com #ad
- Improve your child’s readiness - build familiarity with subjects that your children will need to succeed early in their school careers, such as the five senses, body parts, weather, morning routines, & more, while also igniting their curiosity about the world around them.
Created for parents by parents - these color learning flash cards are the brainchild of Karen Quinn, the Testing Mom cogAt, who knew she had to get creative when her son scored well below his potential on an early IQ test. Cogat kindergarten test prep - improve your child's performance on the olsat, sat-10, WPPSI, kbit, Bracken, WISC, stanford-Binet, aabl, TerraNova, CogAT kindergarten practice test, itbs, SRT, & other tests! This aids in the effective improvement of kid's memory & concentration.
Friendly cards - durable, in the car, dry-erase marker-friendly cards are easy to wipe clean and will last through countless sessions at home, smudge-proof, or on the go! Enjoy hours of offline parent-child bonding with hundreds of challenges on 72 cards.
The result? Learning tools that feel like play. If you're working with a group of children, consider using educational cards. Skill building flash card - turn skill-building into play with activities featuring Testing Mom's wacky & silly Space Babies! Use these learning cards to make a long car ride feel shorter.
|Manufacturer||Testing Mom #ad|