As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Math for Love #ad
Math for Love Prime Climb #adMath for Love #ad
- Quality guaranteed! If defective in any way, contact us and we will provide a replacement. Ideal for family board game night or for classroom/homeschool/after school clubs! Best for 2-4 players.
Learn and master multiplication, division, factorization and prime number concepts by combining colors. Easy to learn, and endlessly replayable, thanks to dynamic mix of strategy and luck. Perfect stem gift for pre-teens and teens to inspire deeper math learning.
|Brand||Math for Love #ad|
|Manufacturer||Math for Love #ad|
2. Proof! #ad
Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, Ages 9+, Proof! Math Game, The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic #adProof! #ad
- Great brain game training for kids and adults! Perfect for 2 - 6 players, too. Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!".
Takes just 15 minutes to play. Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game. So much fun, ages 9 - 109. Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers.
Fast-paced, kids, families, fun math game loved by teachers, and grown-ups alike. Practice multiplication, division, subtraction, addition, and square roots. Teacher's choice gold award winner. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, kids will want to play again and again! Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded. Improve mental math skills.
3. Absolute Zero #ad
Absolute Zero Card Game, Family Fun Math Game! #adAbsolute Zero #ad
- Engaging - for Young and Old. Challenging - players combine Positive and Negative Numbered Cards to Create a Value of Zero. Versatile - includes directions for 3 bonus games to be played with the Absolute Zero Deck. Educational - Created by a Math Teacher. Fun - play at Home or School.
|Brand||Absolute Zero #ad|
|Manufacturer||Be Amaysing #ad|
4. Learning Resources #ad
Multicolor, 3-1/2in, Set of 4 Assorted Colored Buzzers, Model:LER3774, Learning Resources Answer Buzzers, Ages 3+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ideal for ages 3+. A perfect tool for quieter students - buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the class. Response buzzers let students easily buzz when they have an answer.
Four distinctly different, attention-getting sounds enable teachers to clearly identify who buzzed in first. Actively engage students with "game-show" style buzzers.
5. Versa Tiles #ad
Ratio, Probability, Problem Solving, Number System, and Statistics | 6 Student Activity Books and 1 Teacher Guide, hand2mind VersaTiles Math an Engaging Puzzle Game Kit for Kids Grade 6+ #adVersa Tiles #ad
- Improved functionality makes it easier to use. The same self-checking system you know with a fresh new design. Engaging puzzle format for a fun challenge.
Includes 6 grade-level activity books, 2 answer cases, and a teacher guide. Flexibility for whole-class practice, independent or partner work, small-group guided practice, learning stations.
6. 24 Game Cards #ad
24 Game Cards Original Double Digits #ad24 Game Cards #ad
- 48 double-sided, 4'' x 4'' cards. 1 dot, 2 dot & 3 Dot. How to play. Object of the game is to make 24. There is at least one solution to every card.
3 challenge levels. Build strong mental-mathematics and problem solving skills. Use all four numbers on a card, subtract, but use each number only once. You can add, multiply and divide. Game cards for math play.
7. Math for Love #ad
Math for Love Tiny Polka Dot #adMath for Love #ad
- Sixteen easy-to-learn games help kids fall in love with numbers! Playfully teaches counting, arithmetic, and logic. Quality guarentee - if defective in any way, contact manufacturer. Vibrant, colorful designs. Easy to adapt for any child.
8. TREND enterprises, Inc. #ad
Multiplication & Division Bingo Game #adTREND enterprises, Inc. #ad
- Ideal for teaching: 3rd Grade to 9th Grade Ages 9 to 13. Master fact families with options for differentiating with multiplication or division. Fun for large or small group use. Set includes: 36 playing cards, caller's mat and cards, over 700 chips, and a sturdy storage box.