As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spin Master Games #ad
5, Minute Dungeon Fun Card Game for Kids and Adults #adSpin Master Games #ad
- No batteries required. Covered by the spin Master Care Commitment. 5-minute dungeon is the most fun you can have in 5 minutes! play this chaotic, cooperative real-time card game and see if you can handle the excitement! Tap into you battle instincts and use quick judgement to determine how to defeat monsters, obstacles and Dungeon bosses! Use your imagination in this fantasy-based card game to defeat all 5 dungeons and win! Made for 2-5 players aged 8+.
Includes: 250 cards, 5 double-sided hero Mats 10 Heroes Total, 5 Boss Mats 5 Bosses Total. See below for full details.
|Brand||Spin Master Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spin Master #ad|
2. Wiggles 3D #ad
5-Minute Dungeon: Curses! Foiled Again! Expansion #adWiggles 3D #ad
- The dungeon has changed! each boss now has its own special set of Boss Cards to make each dungeon uniquely themed. Join forces with a new pair of heroes, the druid and shaman; now you can play with up to 6 players! Prepare to face a whole new type of challenge: Curses! These pesky cards change the rules of the game in crazy ways and stick around to vex your party.
Wield the power of 6 powerful artifacts that can turn the tide of battle for your team! But choose carefully when to use them - each one can only be used once per dungeon! .
|Brand||Wiggles 3D #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wiggles 3D #ad|
3. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- You will never have to play the same game twice. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments.
The average playtime is 60 minutes. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
4. Wizards of the Coast #ad
Dungeon Mayhem | Dungeons & Dragons Card Game | 2–4 Players, 120 Cards #adWizards of the Coast #ad
- Easy-to-learn card game for 2–4 players. Product replacement is supported by the manufacturer, Wizards of the Coast. Use wild combos and mighty powers to smash and bash in this lighthearted free-for-all.
Each player chooses one of four iconic Dungeons & Dragons classes: Paladin, Wizard, Barbarian, or Rogue. Games are fast, 5–10 minutes. Party game for friends and family, ages 8+. Last adventurer standing wins! Factory sealed.
5. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Family-Friendly Party Games, Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens, 2-6 Players, A Dodgeball Card Game #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- Throw things at your friends - look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
The world’s first dodgeball card game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos. A game by exploding kittens - creators of award-winning, teens and kids will all enjoy! A simple and easy game for kids and adults - clear some space and put away the antiques, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, because you've never played a party game quite like this.
Play your hand. Collect cards. The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
6. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building STONEMAIER Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Game includes 170 unique bird cards, 1 scorepad, 26 bonus cards and 16 automa cards, 1 goal mat and 8 goal tiles, 1 first-player token and 40 action cubes, 1 birdfeeder dice tower and 2-piece game trayz custom tray, 5 custom wooden dice and 5 palyer mats, 103 food tokens and 75 egg minatures, 4 clear plastic resource containers, and 3 rulebooks.
Product measures 11. 5 x 11. 5 x 3 inches. Competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game. Challenging strategy game recommended for those ages 14 plus.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
7. Taco vs Burrito #ad
Teens & Adults., Taco vs Burrito, The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old, A Perfect Family-Friendly Party Game for Kids #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Great for birthdays, Mothers Day, adults, and Taco Tuesday. Exciting up to the very last card! create by a kid, but this crazy, perfect for everyone - Alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
Optimal for 2-4 players. Wildly popular all-ages card game - tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic - basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory.
Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Easy to learn and quick to play - takes only a few minutes to learn. Brilliant gift idea - makes the perfect birthday for boys, Fathers Day, girls, friends, parents, or family as well as any board game or card game lover.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|
|Part Number||Taco vs Burrito Core Game|
|Model||TVB Core Game|
8. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points.
Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
9. TeeTurtle #ad
Happy Little Dinosaurs Base Game #adTeeTurtle #ad
- In this 2-4 player game, you’ll try to dodge all of life’s little disasters while tuning out your incredibly rude inner demons. The box contains 97 cards, 4 Dinosaur player boards, 4 Dinosaur meeples, and 1 rule book. Lately, it feels like we’re all just dinosaurs trying to avoid the falling meteors.
But think happy thoughts because the dino who survives it all wins the game! Happy little dinosaurs takes 30-60 minutes to play and is for 2-4 players. You might fall into a pit of hot lava or get ghosted by your dino date. It is recommended for ages 8+.