As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hoyle #ad
Slap Jack, Crazy Eights, Go Fish, Matching, Kids Card Games, Memory, Ages 3 and Up, Old Maid, Hoyle Kid's 6 in 1 Fun Pack #adHoyle #ad
- Trusted favorites - Six classic kids' card games with fun-filled updated graphics. Stress free games - simple to set up, easy to learn, and can be played in 15 minutes or less.
Learn through play – play is the best way for kids to learn valuable social and emotional intelligence skills! Packaging may vary. Included card games - go fish, Slap Jack, Old Maid, Memory, crazy Eights, Matching. Fun for all - for 2+ players, ages 3 and up.
2. Mattel #ad
Gift for Kids 3 Years Old & Up, Mattel UNO Junior Card Game with 45 Cards #adMattel #ad
- Although it's perfect for younger UNO fans, its adorable zoo animal graphics will have everyone wanting to play! When you're down to one card, don't forget to yell "UNO!". It's the uno game everyone loves but simplified so kids 3 years and older can play! Each of the number cards has a matching animal illustration so kids who don't know their numbers yet can still play! Level one is simple matching, Level Two introduces action cards to the deck and Level Three adds penalty cards to the mix.
Uno junior accommodates 2 to 4 players.
3. Regal Games #ad
Games Included May Vary, Go Fish, and Silly Monster Memory Match or Banapples Jr All 6 Games, Crazy 8's, Slapjack, Classic Card Games, Includes Old Maid, War #adRegal Games #ad
- Educational: help your child learn about different colors, reading, teach them about numbers, and matching to keep their minds sharp while having fun.
All the games you love: the classic playing card set includes a deck of Old Maid, Go Fish, Slap Jack, Crazy 8's, War, and Silly Monster Memory Match. Design: updated with fun new graphics bringing these classic card games into the 21st century for new generations to enjoy.
Quality: extra large cards that measure 4 inches by 2-3/4 inches making them easy to hold and read for children of all ages. Value: includes six classic and timeless card games for kids that will provide hours of entertainment.
|Brand||Regal Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Regal Games #ad|
4. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Junior Animal Kingdom | Gifts, Super Fun & Educational for Kids Ages 3-6 #adSkillmatics #ad
- Learn through play - ages 3 to 6 is a period of rapid brain development for kids! develop Social & Communication, Problem Solving, Decision Making and Creative Thinking skills with Guess in 10 Junior! What you get - one game set includes 35 game Cards, 10 Guider Tiles and a handy box to store it all.
No reading required! - this game is designed such that the players need not be able to read to play the game! Perfect holiday gift - this is an ideal gift for the holiday season be it Christmas, Hanukkah or Thanksgiving! It is perfectly sized to be a stocking stuffer! The box size is portable & travel-friendly.
Exciting card game of questions - use the guider tiles to ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the game card! Where does the animal live? Does the animal have 4 legs? What does the animal eat? Can you be the first player to win 7 Game Cards? .
5. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Brown/a, 2 Player Guessing Game, Hasbro Gaming Guess Who? Card Game for Kids Ages 5 and Up #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- The guess who? card game it's the original guessing game with a twist Kids can enjoy a twist on classic Guess Who? gameplay with this fun fast card game.
Fun travel game this guess who? game is a quick-playing card game Take it with you when you travel for a fun way to keep your kids entertained. Make a guess each player lays out their character cards in front of them and picks a Mystery card from the deck Then players ask yes or no questions to guess each other's Mystery Character.
Game for kids the guess who? card game can make a great birthday gift holiday gift or stocking stuffer for kids ages 5 and up.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
6. Continuum Games #ad
Continuum Games Go Fish Classic Card Game Fun for Children Age 3 and Up #adContinuum Games #ad
- Contents: includes deck of 48 cards in a sturdy box along with instructions for three game variations; the art is fun, friendly and fresh and they are packaged to make a great gift! Specifications: for 3 to 6 players ages 3 years and older; Go Fish is designed for easy and frustration free game play to encourage fun and challenges for your little ones.
Family time: playing games with your child is an excellent way to foster closeness, teach social interaction skills, as well as challenge them to use their knowledge and strategize.
Fish are friends not food: swim with the sharks and lunch with the lobsters while playing this classic card game of Go Fish! A family favorite just got even more fun with these creative designs.
Educational: go fish is a great way for young kids to learn how to play cards – how to hold them, how to read the numbers, how to deal, and how to be polite by taking turns.
7. Arizona GameCo #ad
Smack it Card Game for Kids #adArizona GameCo #ad
- Smack it! is easy to learn and outrageously fun to play. Smack it! is a fast card game with an average play time between 7 and 14 minutes. Easy to learn: smack it! is easier to learn than these classic children's games: go fish, old maid, crazy eights or checkers.
Two fun card games for kids everyone loves to play. The game is fast-moving and, if you blink your eyes, you might just miss some of the action! It makes a great addition to family game night because it’s easy for younger children to play and have fun with adults.
Smack it! is a fun and exciting twist on the classic kid's card games Slap Jack and War. Don't tell the kids. Great fun: your kids will love playing smack it! and it will quickly become one of their favorite card games.
This is a family game which can be played by 2 to 7 players, for kids age 6 +. Shhh. You can teach the game to your kids in less than one minute. Educational: smack it! can be used to reinforce beginner math skills numbers 1 thru 50 It's a fun number recognition and comparison learning game, for example: 49 is greater than 36.
|Brand||Arizona GameCo #ad|
|Manufacturer||Arizona GameCo #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase.|
8. Endless Games #ad
Card Game for Ages 5 and Up, Red Light, Green Light, 1-2-3 #adEndless Games #ad
- Follow the pattern. Fast action card game. For 2-6 players. Travel size card game. Ages 5 and up. Easy to learn gameplay.
|Brand||Endless Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Endless Games #ad|
9. LotFancy #ad
Old Maid, Memory Match, Slap Jack, 6 Decks, Include Go Fish, Crazy Eights, LotFancy Card Games for Kids, Animal Playing Cards #adLotFancy #ad
- Sturdy and durable: cards are made from quality cardboard with blue core construction, and plastic-coated for a smooth feel and extra durability; Cards are the standard 2. 5” x 3. 5”. Cute designs: smile, laugh and play with our cute and colorful designs and characters; The trendy, learn, thoughtful designs make these classic card games a must have.
Kids 6 in 1 fun pack card games: our classic card games set contains fun decks of Go Fish, Memory Match, Old Maid, Crazy 8s, Slap Jack, Animal themed Playing Cards; Hours of fun for both kids and adults; Each deck is individually boxed; Instructions included for each game except animal playing cards.
Fun educational cards: teach little ones about numbers, and color recognition, deduction skills, animals, careers, reading and matching; keep their minds sharp while having fun. Versatile: can be used as party favors, airplane travel and road trips; 100% Money Back Guarantee, family game night, camping, vacation, classroom prizes, daycare, stocking stuffers, Worry-free purchase.