As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WATINC #ad
WATINC My First Daily Calendar Felt-Board for Kids 3.5Ft 70Pcs All About Today Funky Frog Weather Season Chart Days of The Week Circle Time Bulletin Board Preschool Early Learning Play Kit for Wall #adWATINC #ad
- Wonderful gift: great all about today teaching board for preschool teaching and home time. With 4 sturdy hooks attached, the large felt background board can be easily hung. Great game and teaching: it would be a fun artistic expression play kit for the whole family.
More interestingly, weather of today, kids can dress the frog up according to the weather of the day. Kids can update the date, the day, choosing the season. These felt pieces could be moved repeatedly on the felt board.
My first daily calendar felt kit: giant 3. 5 feet calendar felt kit with 65pcs pieces of comfortable size for little hands. Not only is the early learning game between kids and parents, imagination, but it is also great for children’s recognition, memory ability.
Funny daily chart: come and design today’s calendar! place the various calendar elements on the blank calendar to create about your day. Also, it would be a heart-warming birthday gift for toddlers. A tips: when you paste these pre-cut figures on the smooth felt board, you can shake the figures from side to side to make them more firmly.
|Part Number||WT-Felt Storyboard-Calendar-70p|
2. Alma's Designs #ad
Red, Today Is Children's Calendar Wall Chart by Alma's Design #adAlma's Designs #ad
- Beautifully stitched and embroidered wall hanging made with two layers of sturdy fabric; this premium quality daily planner will outlast all of your children.
The 16 inch wide by 23 inch long checklist comes with velcroed pieces, including: days of the week, seasons, months, years, and weather. Children's calendar helps kids prepare for the day while teaching them the calendar, seasons, and weather; the perfect interactive toy and learning tool.
Your child will begin each day by using the pieces to update the chart with today's information; a perfect hands-on teaching device. For ages three and up, the quality of this daily planner and calendar far exceeds all competing products.
|Brand||Alma's Designs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Alma's Designs #ad|
3. ZazzyKid #ad
ZazzyKid Magnetic Calendar & Weather Set for Kids: Children's Daily Learning Toy #adZazzyKid #ad
- Measures 12. 6 x 16. 5 inches. It’s also a great remote teaching tool. Suitable for home, Classroom, Homeschooling, Kindergarten, etc. Packed in a gift box. 2 colors are available, Pink & Blue.
Thick pieces help little kids to grab up. Safe & durable: all the used materials are safe for kids' play. Teaching / learning could be processing either on hands or on the wall. Changing the details everyday to practice.
Kids learn to read the words while putting them into the correct boxes to make "My Calendar" for Today. Displays today's date, days of the week, month, season & weather. Rigid cardboard with soft metal inside makes the calendar handy – Not as clumsy as the wood ones. Every magnet has its own place to stay, easily to keep the calendar neat. Reusable for any year.
4. 5K Education #ad
5K Education All About Today Weather & Calendar Magnetic Board, Blue #ad5K Education #ad
- 5k education “all about today” Weather & Calendar Magnetic Board - Color Blue. Children can learn the concepts of days, dates, months, weather and seasons in a playful way. Hands on learning for ages 3+. Rigid magnetic board measuring 16" x 12. 5" inches.
|Brand||5K Education #ad|
|Manufacturer||5K Education #ad|
5. Inamio #ad
My First Daily Calendar for Kids – Magnetic Educational Toy for Toddlers – Includes Weather Station and Emotions – Preschool Learning Gift for Boys and Girls – Wall or Fridge #adInamio #ad
- Fun interactive calendar – get excited with your little one as they update the time, days of the week and talk about their plans for the day! This fully magnetic calendar is perfect for toddler or preschool age. Blank tiles and pens included for limitless customization.
It’s also a great gift for boys and girls 3, 4, kindergarten calendar and weather chart, 6, 7 year olds. Cute design – your new kids daily calendar looks great on the fridge or on the wall too! endless fun awaits as your kids will wake up and rush to update their calender! Morning routines are about to become fun! Packed with features – includes clock, temperature, Season, Date, Days of the Week, Weather Chart, I Feel, year, month, 22 Holidays and 24 Activities.
Great educational toy – this unique and engaging toy helps children with their daily communication. Great to have as preschool daily schedule, toddler calendar learning, 5, days of the week chart. Teach key concepts – no more wondering how your toddler is feeling today! Six emotions and mood tiles are included. My daily calendar also helps your child to understand important ideas such as telling the time, the calendar, month, weather and holidays.
6. Kenson Kids #ad
11 X 15.5-Inch, Kenson Kids "I Can Do It" Reward and Responsibility Chart #adKenson Kids #ad
- This chart gives parents the tools to help raise more responsible, self- reliant kids. Wouldn't you love to hear please and thank you more often. Perfect anywhere in your home: it has strong magnetic strips to hold it securely to any metal surface, so they stay in place, so it can be hung almost anywhere.
Everything you need: there are 20 different, colorful chores and behaviors to choose from in your chart. The sturdy plastic stars and chores attach easily with hook and loop fasteners, like your refrigerator.
Are you endlessly prompting them to do their homework. It includes two hang tabs as well, making it a reliable and secure teaching method. Includes: get dressed, water plants, clean mess, no mean words, please and thank you, share toys, go to bed, no yelling, good manners, eat your veggies, brush your teeth, go potty, get along, make bed, feed pets, no harming others, no whining, set table, help with dishes, and 3 blank labels.
Children thrive on praise and a little incentive goes a long way. The "i can Do It. Reward Chart can help. Product specifications: package contains 1 kenson kids "i can do it" reward chart. Increased incentives: having trouble getting your kids to pick up after themselves.
|Brand||Kenson Kids #ad|
|Manufacturer||Kenson Kids #ad|
7. Melissa & Doug #ad
Melissa & Doug My First Daily Magnetic Calendar #adMelissa & Doug #ad
- Great gift for kids 3 to 7: this magnetic daily calendar is an exceptional gift for kids ages 3 to 7 years; Add the Melissa & Doug Magnetic Responsibility Chart to round out the hands on learning experience. Encourages communication: our melissa & doug daily calendar encourages children to communicate with family members and friends, as their anticipation of upcoming events and special occasions is displayed on the calendar.
Daily magnetic calendar: the melissa & doug my magnetic daily calendar displays the day of the week, holidays, months, date, weather, emotions, days of the week, which include years, and special events; comes with 80 magnets, and more.
The gold standard in childhood play: for more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that nbc news called “the gold standard in early childhood play.
”. Two fabric hinged dry erase boards: this kids’ daily calendar comes with a pair of fabric hinged dry erase boards, 1 featuring the calendar template, and 1 that is blank and can be used for magnet storage. 100 percent happiness guarantee: we design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts; if your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right; our phone number is on every product.
|Brand||Melissa & Doug #ad|
|Manufacturer||Melissa and Doug #ad|
8. Palace Curriculum #ad
Months of the Year, Numbers 1-10, Days of the Week, Numbers 1-100, Shapes, Español Alfabeto, Alphabet, Abecedario, Colors, Spanish Toddler Learning Poster Kit, 9 Educational Preschool Charts, ABC #adPalace Curriculum #ad
- Perfect for teaching spanish to Toddlers, Preschool Kids, Home Schoolers, Daycare, Kindergarten Class Supplies. 120 lb poster paper non - laminated - each Poster 18" x 24". Great addition to any spanish Home School, Preshool Curriculum, Toddler Learning Kit or Educational Toys.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Easter Gifts for Kids, Early Math Skills, Linking Cubes, Homeschool, Educational Counting Toy, Set of 100 Cubes, Math Blocks, Learning Resources MathLink Cubes, Math Cubes Manipulatives #adLearning Resources #ad
- Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, patterning, counting to 100, Color identification, Graphing, Matching, nonstandardized measurements, Grouping, Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination, Addition, skip counting, Comparison, Making 10, Shape identification, Subtraction, Motor planning.
School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction.
Easter toys for ages 5+. Early stem activity: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning. Great for homeschool or classroom activity! Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities.