As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Edupress #ad
Edupress Math Noodlers Game, Grades 2-3 EP62350, Multi #adEdupress #ad
- Students solve math problems by choosing Write It, Draw It, Show It, and Choose It cards. Concepts covered include addition, subtraction, money, graphing, fractions, decimals, multiplication, measurement, division, and time. For 2-8 players. Award winning game! Grades 2-3.
2. EAI Education #ad
EAI Education Math Stacks Place Value Game: Grades 1-2 #adEAI Education #ad
- This deck aligns with ccss: 1. Nbt. 1, 2. Nbt. 1, 1. Nbt. 2, 2. Nbt. 3. Students take turns drawing match cards and using mental math, look for the equivalent starter card on which to stack it. 1 to 4 players.
Once a four-card stack is made, it can be collected. Recommended Grades: 1-2. The person with the most stacks at the end of play wins! Each math stacks game contains a total of 60 cards. The place value deck includes 15 starter cards, and 45 match cards. Cards measure 3" x 4".
|Brand||EAI Education #ad|
|Manufacturer||EAI Education #ad|
3. Education Pals #ad
SiEque Cool Math Games for Kids & Adults, Best Party Games, Award Wining Multiplication Fun Board Game – Top Educational Learning Toys to Play for Boys & Girls & Family –Prime Gift -Ages 7-77 #adEducation Pals #ad
- It's cool, Brain concentration & adults. 2-6 players. Prime gift for children & 4th graders and up to 99 years old. Exciting for adults, perfect for party & girls, 3rd grade & entire family. Advanced cooperative, educational, high-value board game.
Includes: 1 game board, multiplication facts & educational multiplication guide iNCLUDED: DEVELOPS; visual perception, spatial awareness, 88 equation cards, 5 q cards, 8 tie cards, 9 reversible tiles, cooperation & multi educational benefits.
Recommended for gifts, families, tutors & therapists. Cool math games for kids & party game. Top multiplication math game. Duration 18-22 enjoyable minutes. Best seller. Use it as your favorite family & thinking learning table game.
Sieque™ is an award-winning, fun, beautiful and colorful. Numbers only, memory skills, instruction sheet & collaboration, NO READING REQUIRED. Durable top quality material, for birthdays & enjoy like stem coding toys, carnival & holidays, Sudoku, matching & kid friendly designed to enhance your free indoor play time, quick flash cards, with today’s exciting styling & sleepover. Ages 7 - 77 and up. Love & tabletop board games.
|Brand||Education Pals #ad|
|Manufacturer||Education Pals Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days of date of purchase.|
4. Edupress #ad
Grade 2 EP63395, Edupress Mathological Liar Game #adEdupress #ad
- Product Type:Puzzles. Item package dimension:9. 144 cm l x7. 366 cm w x10668 cm H. Item package weight:0699 pounds. Country of Origin: China.
5. hand2mind #ad
Kids Homeschool Supplies, Math Game for Second Grade, hand2mind VersaTiles Math Practice Take Along Grade 2 Math Workbook, Independent Activities, Math Puzzle for Kids #adhand2mind #ad
- Kit is easily organized when play is finished. Versatile grade 2 math kit: The second grade workbook cover topics on addition, subtraction and more. Works with all versaTiles products, and additional books can be purchased to continue the practice.
Includes everything you need: comes with 1 versatile answer case and 64 page Versatile math practice book. Works with all versaTiles products, and additional books can be purchased to continue the practice.
Screen free fun: children learn reading in an engaging puzzle format to disguise learning as fun. Higher performance: students in activity-based programs perform up to 20% higher than groups using traditional or textbook approaches. Reinforce math skills: each page in the book provides a new topic that children can explore, solve, practice, and self-check with the Versatile answer case.
6. LogicRoots #ad
9 Year Olds, Perfect Learning Gift for Girls & Boys, Easy Start STEM Toy with Addition of 2 & 3 Digit Numbers, Grade 2 and Up, Logic Roots Mountain Raiders Addition Game, Fun Math Board Game for 7 #adLogicRoots #ad
- Each fine grade component in the box is designed for superb durability so children can enjoy it over time. Kids raid the mountains, escape the monster and race to treasure while mastering addition of 2 and 3 digit numbers. It helps boost memory and improve concentration, which are critical to stem building activities.
Perfect gift for ages 7 and up- this popular brain game makes for a unique christmas present for boys and girls. Have fun with addition: mountain raiders is an adventurous math board game. Easy to start and collaborate - the competitive and co-operative gameplays are easy to grasp and get started in a jiffy.
Logic roots aims to encourage fun learning while exploring core math concepts. They also ace subtraction facts along the way. Beginners level and adaptable rules make it suitable for younger players too.
Multiple skill levels and 11x more practice - it has a host of engaging levels with math integrated in each step. Enjoy it at your next family game night, kids party or as part of classroom or home school learning activities. Award-winning, high quality stem toy - it has won several awards for its effectiveness in math learning. Players must use a unique 10-faced dice to get ahead in this mind game. Perfect for kids between the ages of 7 to 9 grade 1 and up and aligned with elementary school curriculum.
7. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Answer Mat for 3-36 players, Bingo Chips, Carson Dellosa Addition and Subtraction Bingo Board Games—K-Grade 2 Math Bingo Games With 36 Double-Sided Game Cards, 100 Calling Cards #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Why carson dellosa: founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments. What’s included: this fun math game includes 36 double-sided cards with addition on one side and subtraction on the other, 100 calling cards, 720 paperboard chips, a double-sided answer mat, and a resource guide for helpful tips and game enhancers.
The game boards feature addition on one side and subtraction on the other, allowing students to practice adding or subtracting numbers and skills.
Multi-purpose learning tool: carson dellosa's addition and Subtraction Bingo Games turn math review into a fun group game.
For 3 to 36 players, this engaging educational game helps children build math fact fluency and gain confidence in their skills. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, parents and teachers use the double-sided answer mat and resource guide to help students as they practice essential math skills and build basic math fact fluency. How it works: students solve simple addition or subtraction problems to fill in their game board.
8. EAI Education #ad
Set of 6: Grades 1-2, EAI Education Math Stacks Classroom Game #adEAI Education #ad
- Recommended Grades: 1-2. Students take turns drawing match cards and using mental math. Each math stacks game contains a total of 60 cards. Each game is conveniently color-coded and kept organized in the box by matching tabbed dividers. Cards measure 3" x 4".
|Brand||EAI Education #ad|
|Manufacturer||EAI Education #ad|
9. Learning Resources #ad
Pop for Addition & Subtraction Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great for first graders & beyond: Fun for ages 6+. Must have for home or classroom learning: Includes 90 math-fact cards 1-10, 10 POP cards, spinner and guide printed on box. Spin to practice basic facts: Fast-paced game lets you spin to practice basic facts-keep the gumballs for right answers.
Many ways to play & learn: Two levels of play and three game variations for 2-4 players. Fun way to practice math: Students practice basic addition, subtraction, and increase fluency while having fun.