As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Parts of Speech Bingo Game #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Players learn to identify and define eight parts of speech traditional 5 x 5 grid format can be played eight ways to meet the needs of learners of all abilities Set includes: 36 playing cards, caller's mat and cards, over 700 chips, and a sturdy storage box Fun for large or small group use Ideal for teaching: 3rd Grade to 8th Grade Ages 8 to 13.
2. Trend Enterprises Inc #ad
Ages 8, Trend Enterprises T-6134BN 3 Each Parts of Speech Bingo Game #adTrend Enterprises Inc #ad
- Ideal for Teaching: Ages 8. 36 different playing cards, 6 ½ x 9 each, answer guide, 720 playing chips, calling. Weight: 4. 29 lbs. Parts of speech Bingo Game - Ages 8. 3 eachIncludes:.
3. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL452 Part of Speech Flips #adJunior Learning #ad
- Covers articles, verbs, pronouns, prepositions, nouns, adverbs. See who can build the most sentences. Teach parts of speech. Build different sentences by flipping over parts of speech. Uses photographic images to support learning.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
4. Zoom on Speech #ad
Bingo Style Game Targeting Descriptive Language, Sentence Structure, and Ability to Follow Multi-Component Directions, Kibbit #adZoom on Speech #ad
- 2 skill levels | 4 exciting themes | Ages 4+ | 2-4 Players. Developed and Used Repeatedly by Language Therapists. Children are captivated by the Game While Improving their Language Skills. New name | same Product. Superior quality with Delightful Graphics | Includes Bonus Activity Ideas.
5. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Super Sleuth Vocabulary Game #adEducational Insights #ad
- Detective-themed vocabulary game with 180+ mysteries to solve! Practice synonyms, homophones, antonyms, and multiple-meaning words. Includes 184 cards in 4 different vocabulary categories and 16 special assignment cards, 4 category dividers, 48 die-cut badges, special decoder card, and guide.
Students draw clue cards, read aloud, and check the answers on the backs of the cards with the magnifying glass answer decoder. Be the first detective to earn three badges from each case category and get promoted to Super Sleuth! .
6. Think Fun #ad
One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents, Amazon Exclusive Version, ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up #adThink Fun #ad
- You can start playing right away! award winner - zingo has won many awards including an oppenheim gold, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, Parents' Choice Award, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. Zingo is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families! What you get - this is the amazon exclusive version of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun's best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. Develops critical skills – perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
7. Trend Enterprises #ad
Trend Enterprises Sight Words Bingo, Sight Words Flash Cards Kindergarten Thru Elementary – 2-in-1 Sight Word Games for Kids Bingo Game – Kids Flash Cards Learning Games for Vocabulary & Spelling #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- Have your kids tried playing learning games before – but found them hard to grasp or just plain boring? well, parents, no more. Simply read each word out loud to your child while showing them the sight word FLASH CARDS. A homeschooling must-have – ideal for early readers, english-language learners, and learners with disabilities, intermediate readers, this bingo for kids rhyming words flash cards game suits a range of SKILL LEVELS while keeping things fun and CHALLENGING – in school and at home.
So fun, and teachers for decades, the trend enterprises sight word bingo game set includes over 100 dolch & intermediate SIGHT WORDS – the frequently used words at your kids' reading level – so they can practice VOCABULARY, they’ll FORGET THEY’RE LEARNING.
Make a game out of learning! our 2-in-1 sight word flash cards set includes bingo level 1 for teaching 46 words to brand-new readers, our alphabet bingo is a fun, and bingo level 2 to teach 60 words to beginner and INTERMEDIATE readers. Made in the usa. Securely packaged in a sturdy storage box, bingo chips, Calling Cards, each Bingo game for kids learning to read includes 36 Playing Cards, and an easy-to-follow Answer Guide.
With 2 fun educational games that have been favorites of children, spelling & fry beginner & word recognition. With 6 different ways to play, interactive method for kids to LEARN HIGH-FREQUENCY WORDS. Includes spelling games for kids reward stickers homeschool supplies Super! Awesome! Terrific! Great Job! to encourage and MOTIVATE your child after every one of their flash cards for kids wins. At trend enterprises, we’re passionate about making learning more accessible, we’ve been designing educational kids games for exciting CLASSROOM activities, fun at-home learning, and just plain fun! since 1969, and deeply enriching FAMILY TIME.
8. Chalk and Chuckles #ad
Educational Game for Classrooms and Home, Colorful and Fun Language Game. Learn Parts of Speech Ages 6 to 9 Years Old, Chalk and Chuckles Grammar Wise #adChalk and Chuckles #ad
- Encourage kids to use the word in a sentence and also identify OTHER types of parts of speech e. G. Builds upon kids ability to identify parts of speech and give examples of them. She pronoun drove verb away adverb in preposition a article car noun.
Practice sentence building by using the word in a sentence and saying it aloud. An engaging, make English learning fun. A great game that will get you to exercise your color and language muscles at the same time! Speech and language game- develops knowledge of nouns, pronouns, verbs and adjectives.
Teaching grammar should be in context. Language learning game- a fun board game for teaching vocabulary to English language learners.
Ages 6+ to 12; players 2-4 grade 1-4. For homeschool and classroom- learning resource for both parents and teachers. Skill builder-develops expressive language, hands-on alternative activity to boring worksheets or cards. Contains- 40 cardboard tokens, 1 wooden colour die, 2 start cardboard tokens, game guide with answers. Whether you are a beginner or a master, communication skills and vocabulary.
9. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Learning Advantage,Spying Parts of Speech Board Game, 6250, Noun/Verbs/Adjectives/Pronouns, Grade 2 and up #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- Offers several levels of play, from nouns and verbs to four parts of speech. Understanding parts of speech promotes correct grammar. Playful way to practice recognizing the parts of speech.
Content includes: noun/verb board, noun/verb/adjective board, 1-point and 5-point chips, Instructions, 3 Set of Cards 20 each, Answer Keys, 6 Pawns, 4 Assessment Masters. Supports state and national English language arts standards.