As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gamewright #ad
Rat-A-Tat-Cat #adGamewright #ad
- For 2 to 6 players. Children's card game that helps develop timing and basic mathematical concepts. Teaches strategy, memory building, and addition. Includes 54 rat, cat, and power cards. Oppenheim toy portfolio platinum Best Toy Award; Mensa 1996 Best New Mind Game Award.
2. Gamewright #ad
Rat-A-Tat Roll, A Fun Numbers Dice Game #adGamewright #ad
- Choose one, or three dice, two, keeping re-roll tokens handy in case you miss your mark. Roll around the world with rat-a-tat cat! The best-selling game returns with a fresh new spin - dice! Move around the board trying to collect low cards Cats while avoiding high cards rats.
All along, look out for peeks, and especially the chancy “wild” spots, swaps, where things could really get dicey! Get the lowest score and rat-a-tat catapult to victory!.
3. Hickoryville #ad
Hickoryville Rat A Tat Cat & There's A Moose in The House Card Game Bundle with a Gift Card #adHickoryville #ad
- The gift card included makes this an easy gift to give for birthdays, holidays or any occasion. Ages 8+, the goal is to keep moose out of your house, while giving them to opponents at the same time. And another in the bathroom! in this silly matching card game, plant a moose trap to keep those loveable but uninvited visitors away! The player with the fewest moose wins.
Exchange a card on each turn, memory and a little luck.
Rat-a-tat cat - a fun numbers card game with cats & a few rats 2-6 players, ages 6 & up: get rid of rats and go for the cats! Win by having your cards add up to the lowest number. A game of strategy, 2-6 players.
Bundle includes: rat-a-tat cat card game, There's A Moose In The House Card Game & a Gift Card. There's a moose in the house - a moose is loose in the kitchen. Ages 6+, with peek, Swap and Take two cards adding a extra twist. This is a perfect gift for any child you know. They will have hours of fun playing with their friends and family. Use a door to close off empty rooms or if you're lucky, 2-6 players.
4. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Teens & Kids, Exploding Kittens Card Game, Family-Friendly Party Games, Card Games for Adults #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- Exploding kittens is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats. A highly strategic, if you draw an exploding kitten, basically, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce.
It's like uno, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you, -cnn. This “game of the year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift if you're looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well.
More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between. This gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, is for 2-5 players ages 7+ and includes 56 cards, 15 minutes to play, box and instructions.
|Brand||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
5. TeeTurtle #ad
A strategic card game and party game for adults & teens, Unstable Unicorns Card Game #adTeeTurtle #ad
- Unstable unicorns is a strategic card game that will destroy your friendships. But in a good way. This game is fully playable on its own, and any Unstable Unicorns expansion pack can be added to it.
This highly giftable game takes 30–45 minutes to play and is for 2–8 players recommended for ages 14+. Build a unicorn army. Unstable unicorns won the 2019 People’s Choice Award for Toy of the Year.
Unicorns are Your Friends Now. The box contains 135 cards and a rule book and features a magnetic closure. Betray Your Friends. The game was one of kickstarter’s top 100 most backed projects of all time and has sold over a million copies worldwide.
6. Gamewright #ad
Qwixx, A Fast Family Dice Game #adGamewright #ad
- This quick-playing dice game will have you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end! Qwixx is simple to play but each decision is crucial - the more numbers you cross off, the more points you score.
Playing time is 15 minutes. With no downtime between turns you’ll have a chance to gain from each and every roll. Just one round of this thrilling game and you will be caught up in Qwixx-fever! Comes with 6 dice and 1 score pad.
7. Gamewright #ad
Sleeping Queens Card Game, 79 Cards #adGamewright #ad
- The package lenght is 5. 6". The package height is 1. 5". The package weight is 02 pounds. The package width is 4. 8".
8. Funstructix Toy Bundles #ad
3 Items, Funstructix Toy Bundles Gamewright Card Game and Card Holders Bundle with Rat-a-tat-cat Card Game, and 2 Little Hands Card Holders #adFunstructix Toy Bundles #ad
- Includes 1 rat-a-tat-cat card game by Gamewright. Includes 2 original Little Hands Card Holders by Gamewright.
9. Gamewright #ad
Gamewright Sleeping Queens Card Game, 79 Cards & Rat-A-Tat-Cat #adGamewright #ad
- Product 2: teaches strategy, memory building, and addition. Product 2: includes 54 rat, cat, and power cards. Product 2: oppenheim toy portfolio platinum Best Toy Award; Mensa 1996 Best New Mind Game Award.
Product 2: children's card game that helps develop timing and basic mathematical concepts. Product 1: Ages 8 and up.