As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Reading Game, Ages 6+, Homeschool, 90 Cards Included, Learning Resources Snap It Up! Phonics & Reading Card Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Engage kids in building reading and phonics skills with this fast-paced game! Players pick and pass cards as fast as they can, building words at record speeds. Terrific for ages 6+. Homeschool Supplies for ages 6+. Includes 90 boldly-printed cards.
2. Melissa & Doug #ad
1st Grade Card Set, Melissa & Doug Smarty Pants #adMelissa & Doug #ad
- Developed with educators to support the curriculum of each grade level. 120 cards in each set with multiple questions/activities on each. Whimsical design and lighthearted tone get kids excited about learning.
Educational card set for first graders. Illustrated activities include trivia quizzes, word play, creative story-building games, fun facts, problem-solving puzzles, and more.
|Brand||Melissa & Doug #ad|
|Manufacturer||Melissa & Doug #ad|
3. Learning Resources #ad
Tactile and Auditory Learning, Visual, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, 114 Pieces, Ages 5+, Homeschool #adLearning Resources #ad
- The sight-word flies are color-coded by level: blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
Set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. After one of the 220 dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading.
4. Key Education #ad
& 2ND Grade & Ell, 1st, Carson Dellosa – Sentence Building Literacy Resource with 86 Cards for Language Arts For K #adKey Education #ad
- Parents and teachers tailor activities to different learning levels. Game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions. Supports ncte and NAEYC standards.
Includes grammatically color-coded interlocking cards 55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards. Hands on learning resource covers parts of speech, punctuation, capital letters, and building sentences language skills.
5. Gamenote #ad
Gamenote Sight Words Wooden Magnetic Fishing Game, 220 Dolch Word with 2 Magnet Poles for Kindergarten Preschool Children Activity Guide Include #adGamenote #ad
- Very sturdy construction and great magnet will last through many hours of hands-on learning. Perfect for home & small group: set include 220 fish5 different level and 2 rods. This keeps them challenged as they can't target the words they're most comfortable with.
Perfect gift for toddler birthday, holiday, spelling, Christmas. You can flip the fish over so the kids can't see the word ahead of time. Safe for your little ones.
Fun way to teach sight words: no child can resist a fishing game. And with this set, kids can actually focus on the sight words and not just the game! Each colorful fish is printed with a dolch sight-word. Big fishing pool and easy storage: the fish size about 1.
8*1inch and the fishing pool diameter is up to 18inch. Suitable for 3~8 yrs. Educational fishing toy: build reading, and vocabulary skills with this set. Come with an Activity Guide help you quickly start to play. High-quality wood material: 100% made of natural wood. Perfect for pre-k, kindergarten, 2nd Grade, 1st Grade, 3rd Grade classroom. Collect the most fish and win.
6. Learning Resources #ad
92 Cards, Ages 6+, 2-4 Players, Phonics Game, Learning Resources Pop for Blends Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Fast-paced for quick gameplay! Boost phonological awareness with blends and digraphs. A great grab-and-go game. 2-4 players. Fun for ages 6+. Includes 92 blend cards, spinner, 8 Pop cards, and Guide.
7. TREND enterprises, Inc. #ad
Language building skill game for home or classroom, Sight Words Bingo #adTREND enterprises, Inc. #ad
- The brand of the product is Foamies. Set includes 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller's mat and cards and a sturdy storage box. Ideal for teaching. It is a high quality product. For ages 5 and up. Sight words - level 1 - 36 playing Cards - 6. 5 in x 9 in.
8. Bananagrams #ad
Bananagrams My First Multi-Award Winning Kids Spelling Game #adBananagrams #ad
- For young readers: the perfect word game for the pre-reader and early learner, My First BANANAGRAMS utilizes lowercase letters that help children grow a love for word games and wordplay.
Ages 4+, 1-4 players. Mini games: my first bananagrams creates a step-by-step play-progression towards ultimately learning how to play a full game of BANANAGRAMS.
Letter combos: also included in this kids game are combo-letter word building tiles, which are the first step in word creation. Fun for everyone: most importantly, My First Bananagrams is fun for the family. Follows reading curriculum: My First Bananagrams aligns with school reading curriculums, prepare your little ones for learning.
|Manufacturer||Bananagrams, Inc. #ad|
9. Edupress #ad
7" Length, Edupress EP3758 Splat Card Game, 1.3" Height, 3.6" Width, Multicolor, Grades 1 to 2 #adEdupress #ad
- Sold as an each. So exciting, kids will stay engaged for hours. Encourages participation with others. A fun game to help children learn basic sight words. Enhances reading and memorization skills.
|Manufacturer||School Specialty #ad|