As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Word Shark: Short Vowels Game 7805, Multicolor #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- For 1-10 players. Children learn about Short Vowel Sounds And Beginning Consonant Sounds. Ages 6 & Up. Includes: 10 two sided mats, 58 Vowel Tiles, 92 Consonant Tiles. Includes: 10 two sided mats, 58 vowel tiles, 92 consonant tiles. Ages 6 & Up. For 1-10 Players.
2. Educational Insights #ad
Multi, Educational Insights Phonics Dominoes: Short Vowels #adEducational Insights #ad
- Grades 1+. Build hundreds of words with 84 single-sided dominoes in a sturdy, clear storage container. Dominoes are in bright colors and preprinted with most-often-used consonants and 27 two- and three-letter short vowel word families.
Packed in a sturdy, crystal-clear storage container. Children will learn to build hundreds of words from this hands-on exploration of phonics.
3. Really Good Stuff #ad
1 Game, Short Vowel Pattern Word Building Board Games #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Package weight : 28. 46 pounds. It is manufactured in China. Part number: 307711. Package dimensions: 24. 8 l x 9. 0 h x 19. 0 w inches.
4. Coogam #ad
Coogam Wooden Reading Blocks Short Vowel Rods Spelling Games, Flash Cards Turning Rotating Letter Puzzle for Kids, Sight Words Montessori Spinning Alphabet Learning Toy for Preschool Boys Girls #adCoogam #ad
- The large, colorful print is ideal colorful printed pattern with rounded corners and no sharp edges, Heavy Duty Material: The Wooden Letter Blocks and tray are made of natural wood which is non-toxid and safe for kids. At the same time you have enough free time to do whatever you want to do.
They can withstand the destructive power of children. Along with 48pcs sight words flash card 24 pcs foldable word 2-in-1 cards, 24 pcs word cards. Attract children's attention: toddler learning cards with colors companied by adorable illustrations more likely to attract children's attention, matching letter game keep your kids off of screens for a long period of time.
Spelling card are durable and easy to use, smooth and burr-free. Perfect gift for kids: these flashcards are durable and easy to use, even in the classroom.
Colorful print is ideal. Wooden spelling toy: includes a wood tray, 5 handheld sets of rotating Blocks with 3-letter word movable blocks. Larger-size wooden blocks which is prevent the risk of the kids swallowing. Durable, even in the classroom. Appropriate for teaching very basic reading skills. Montessori educational toys helps toddlers develop strategic thinking in the brain, greatly develop memory skills.
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 1 year from date of purchase.|
5. Fun Express #ad
Fun Express Phonological Awareness Games, Alliteration, Phonics and Language Games for Kindergarten Kids, 200 Piece File Folder Game #adFun Express #ad
- A fun addition to learning activities these file folder games are an excellent resource for helping students strengthen phonological awareness through a variety of hands-on educational activities. Games include: alliteration short vowel sounds Long Vowel Sounds Words that Rhyme How Many Syllables Vocabulary Sounds Reverse and Pick the Blend.
Cardstock. Each folder game focuses on a different element of phonological awareness. Includes 10 folder games 10 game piece sets and 10 storage envelopes.
6. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning Vowel Puzzles, Match Long & Short Vowels with Similar Sounds, Multicolor #adJunior Learning #ad
- A fun way to learn vowel sounds and spellings. Unique puzzle cut ensures self-correction. Learn the alternative spellings for each vowel sound. 14 short and long vowel puzzles. 78 piece puzzle set.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Word Recognition, Assorted Colors, Learning Resources Vowel Owls Sorting Set, Set of 6, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ideal for ages 5+. Practice phonics and word recognition. Supports academic state standards in English Language Arts. Sort the word cards with the correct owls labeled with vowels.
Includes 6 colorful, 100 picture cards, plastic owls 5 printed with the vowels and 1 blank for sometimes Y, and activity guide.
8. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Zingo Word Builder Early Reading Game, Award Winning Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers #adThink Fun #ad
- Material type: Paper, Plastic. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately! award winner - oppenheim platinum Award, Teachers Choice Award for the Classroom, Parents' Choice Gold Award and more.
Trusted by families worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
Develops critical skills – gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players build vocabulary and learn spelling patterns. Two levels of play support both early and more advanced readers. What you get - zingo word builder is one of ThinkFun's Enormously popular Zingo products, containing a fun Zinger, 6 double sided cards and 72 double sided tiles.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
9. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL178 CVC Builders Activity Cards #adJunior Learning #ad
- An image and phoneme color coding is presented on one side, along with the whole word presented on the back. Works with the cvc tub of tri blocks sold separately, which let kids build words and place them on top of the card.
3 levels of difficulty are provided and these are color coded around the borders. Consonant vowel consonant CVC word building activity cards can be used for sounding out or identifying sounds in three letter words. A complete set of CVC activities.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|