As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Pop for Addition & Subtraction Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great for first graders & beyond: Fun for ages 6+. Fun way to practice math: Students practice basic addition, subtraction, and increase fluency while having fun. Must have for home or classroom learning: Includes 90 math-fact cards 1-10, 10 POP cards, spinner and guide printed on box.
Many ways to play & learn: Two levels of play and three game variations for 2-4 players. Spin to practice basic facts: Fast-paced game lets you spin to practice basic facts-keep the gumballs for right answers.
2. Logic Roots #ad
Fun Math Board Game for 6, Grade 1 & Up, Perfect STEM Toy Gift for Girls & Boys, Easy to Play Educational Game for Kids at Home, Logic Roots Cloud Hoppers Addition and Subtraction Game, 8 Year Olds #adLogic Roots #ad
- Logic roots aims to encourage fun learning while exploring core math concepts. This indoor table-top game promotes team work and builds social skills through interactive play. Award-winning, high quality stem toy - it has won several awards for its effectiveness in math learning.
Multiple skill levels and 12x more practice - it has a host of engaging levels with math integrated in each step. Perfect for kids between the ages of 6 to 8 grade 1 and up and aligned with elementary school education. Have fun with addition and subtraction: cloud hoppers is an action packed math board game.
Perfect gift for ages 6 and up - this popular brain game makes for a unique Christmas present for boys and girls. Kids ride spaceships and go an outer space adventure while mastering addition and subtraction. Players must use a unique 10-faced dice to get ahead in this mind game.
They also ace number sequencing and backward counting along the way. Enjoy it at your next family game night, kids party or as part of classroom or home school learning activities. Easy to start and collaborate - the competitive and co-operative gameplays are easy to grasp and get started in a jiffy. Each high grade component in the box is designed for superb durability so children can enjoy it over time. It helps boost memory and improve concentration, which are critical to stem building activities.
|Brand||Logic Roots #ad|
3. Learning Resources #ad
31 Pieces, Learning Resources Mini Motor Math Activity Set, Ages 4+, Homeschool, Addition and Subtraction Activities, Pattern, Includes Counting #adLearning Resources #ad
- Included activity guide helps kids put an exciting spin on counting to 20, subtracting, adding, patterning, and more. Homeschool supplies for ages 4+. Boost early math into high gear as you count, subtract, add, and more with these colorful rubber mini cars and numbered tracks.
Developes number recognition, Addition and Counting Skills. Take a pit stop from math for color matching, sorting, and creative play with these colorful cars.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Sum Swamp Game, Early Math Skills, Easter Gift for Kids, Homeschool, 8 Pieces, Addition/Subtraction, Math Games for Kids, Educational Board Games, Ages 5+, Easter Games #adLearning Resources #ad
- Math games: develop fluency in early math skills as kids play the game. Meet new creatures and face math challenges: Race through the swamp while facing math challenges and meeting funny swamp creatures along the way. Game includes everything needed for play: Includes gameboard, 2 number dice, 4 swamp creature game pieces, and an operation die.
Fun way to practice math: Encourage basic math drills through fun game play with Sum Swamp. Perfect for Homeschool or classroom learning. Games for class & home learning: Homeschool supplies for ages 5+, For 2-4 players, Easter Toys! .
5. Sinrida #ad
Matching Number Puzzle Learning Game for Kids Toddlers Boys Girls, Number Math Counting Game for Preschool Kindergarten Number Math Card Games, Sinrida Number Games #adSinrida #ad
- It is designed for 2 or more players and is an ideal teaching tool for parents, and teachers looking for preschool simple number and math learning for the little ones. Safety material: the math number game set is made of environmental friendly wooden materials and paper.
It’s safe design with smooth edges and perfect for kids’ preschool math number 1-10 and it’s Addition and Subtraction learning. The number game also makes a great gift for young girls, families, boys and families! Package contents: the number puzzle game comes with 1 wooden tray, 7 wooden cubesnumbers and symbols, 45 double-sided picture cards Addition and Subtraction Within Ten.
Creative math counting game: the number counting puzzle provides a stealth learning experience where players develop counting ability, Number sense and Color identification skills, simple 1-10 numbers and it’s Addition and subtraction, Shape identification, Matching and Eye-hand coordination.
Perfect for preschoolers. Notice: 1. Choking hazard -- small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs and not for little ones if they still put things into their mouth. It’s durable and lightweight easy for little kids to carry even outdoor. We will response to you within 24 hours! Interactive learning toy: the number counting game is perfect for children ages 3 and up.
6. Mind Inventions #ad
And Gifted & Talented Prep, Kindergarten, Mathemagical World, Addition & Subtraction Math Board Game for Kids, Ages 5+ and Perfect for Homeschool, Pre-k #adMind Inventions #ad
- Eight 8 unique magic worlds: desert island, ice Island, Unicorn Island, dragon island, Dinosaur Island, Pirate Island, Zombie Island, and Ninja Island!. Learn the concepts of Addition, Subtraction, Double and Half.
Addition & subtraction Board Game for Kids Ages 5+. Includes two 2 Levels of Difficulty and Speed. Gifted and talented test prep games and Gifted Learning - OLSAT and COGAT prep for children in pre-school and kindergarten.
7. The Learning Journey #ad
STEM Addition and Subtraction Game Helps to Teach Early Math Facts 30 Matching Pairs, The Learning Journey: Match It! Memory, Mathematics #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Boost memory skills – memory skills improve with practice. Encourage confidence – learning mathematics can be a daunting process, but games are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to the basic skills your child needs before moving on to more complex mathematics. Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other.
They can actively boost their memory while having fun! Learn together & boost social skills – learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience.
Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus. Improve focus – playing the memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play. By matching the sum to its answer, the child gains an important understanding of mathematic fundamentals, all aided by the pictures which provide a helpful clue.
Gain early mathematics skills – the match it! memory mathematics game introduces early math skills including number recognition and basic addition and subtraction. This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct match. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Basic Math Skills, 13 Piece Set, Math Games for Kindergarten, Learning Resources Head Full Of Numbers, Ages 7+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Build math skills through game play. Enhances addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division practice. Set the timer and create as many unique, correct equations as possible. Fun for ages 7+. Dice feature numbers 0-9 for comprehensive math practice using all operations.
9. The Learning Journey #ad
STEM Addition and Subtraction Game, Multi, The Learning Journey Match It! Mathematics, Helps to Teach Early Math Facts with 30 Matching Pairs Preschool Games & Gifts for Boys & Girls Ages 3 and Up #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Supports developmental skills – improves fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination by requiring your child to fit the correct puzzle pairs together. Ten addition pairs, and ten counting pairs. Educational benefits – assists skill building with mathematics, visual, thinking and learning – while providing an early introduction to STEM education.
The specs: 30 self-correcting puzzle pairs made of thick, durable cardboard construction. Designed to introduce counting and encourage early math skills, ten subtraction pairs, these puzzle pairs make it easy and fun to develop basic mathematical abilities and become familiar with numbers.
Toy’s best classics winner! fun fact: the learning Journey has an extensive line of Award-Winning Educational Toys that have been tested by the most important panel of judges kids! Award winning products – match it mathematics is dr.
Safety - all learning journey products are regularly safety tested and in compliance with all domestic and international toy safety regulations. Key features - this bright collection of two-piece puzzles is a perfect introduction to the world of mathematics and jigsaw puzzles for both BOYS and GIRLS ages 3 and up. Help’s develop problem-solving abilities by encouraging your child to focus and think creatively to determine the correct answers. Self-correcting puzzle pieces build CONFIDENCE and boost SELF-ESTEEM by providing a sense of achievement.
|Brand||The Learning Journey #ad|
|Manufacturer||Total Toys #ad|