As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TableTopics #ad
135 Conversation Cards for Laughing with Friends. Gift for Friends, TableTopics Do-it-Yourself Therapy #adTableTopics #ad
- Ages 18 and up, 135 questions in a beautiful 4-inch acrylic cube. Lively and playful questions designed to help friends get down to what makes them tick, twitch and laugh at themselves.
Fun way to learn more about yourself, your friends and family. With more than 2 million copies sold, TableTopics are the #1 best-selling conversation starters.
2. TableTopics #ad
TableTopics What Would You Do: Questions to Start Great Conversations #adTableTopics #ad
- With more than 2 million copies sold, TableTopics are the #1 best-selling conversation starters. For ages 12+, 135 questions in a beautiful 4 inch square acrylic cube.
Explore the choices you and your friends would make when facing certain situations. Which virtue do you struggle with most? if you could sell a famous friends secrets to a tabloid for a lot of money, would you? Is justice or mercy more important? At what point does money stop making people happier and have you reached it? If a friends cellphone accidentally called you, would you listen to her conversation if she were talking about you? The topics range from "no sweat" to "no way" and everything in between.
3. OUR MOMENTS #ad
Fun Car Travel, Road Trip & Home Card Questions Game for Healthy Loving Family, OUR MOMENTS Families: 100 Thought Provoking Conversation Starters for Great Parent-Child Relationship Building #adOUR MOMENTS #ad
- Encourage conversations among family members. Use this to “chat”. Make it fun, simple and positive. Family game - for parents with their children and grandparents with the grandchildren - Discover your children and let them get to know you. Quality time with your family - sharing laughter and fun can foster empathy, gatherings, at family reunions, it can be in the car, compassion and trust with others.
Put aside work worries and focus only on your family as you build healthy and mutually respectful relationships. Talk about it.
In a game setting, upbeat, the child / teenager will be relaxed and receptive. Our moments families encourages family members to reconnect in this age of stunted communication with fun and engaging cards that feature interesting and thought provoking topics. But it now! There is no risk.
Order 2 or more to qualify for free shipping Today. If you are unhappy just return within 30 days for a full refund. The family friendly game makes a great gift for your own family or for friends. It helps keeping younger kids entertained during car travel. It doesn’t have to be a formal time set aside for play, at dinner-time, on vacation, holidays, special family events or a camping trip. You will allow your child to release pent up stress while observing his/her emotional and physical needs.
4. TableTopics #ad
TableTopics Best Things Ever: Questions to Start Great Conversations #adTableTopics #ad
- New edition for Fall 2015. With more than 2 million copies sold, TableTopics are the #1 best-selling conversation starters. 135 thought-provoking questions inspire the best kinds of conversation at dinner parties, family gatherings, or any time you want to break the ice.
A fun way for family and friends to reconnect and discover more about themselves and each other. Created for adults but appropriate for ages 12+.
5. TableTopics #ad
TableTopics Happiness: Questions to Start Great Conversations #adTableTopics #ad
- Guaranteed to entertain in even the most awkward situations, questions range from hilarious to thought-provoking, and every question is perfectly appropriate for any combination of friends and acquaintances. Ages 12 and up, 135 questions in a beautiful 4-inch acrylic cube.
For stress-free entertaining, these conversation starters get every guest talking, laughing and enjoying each others company. Makes an entertaining hostess gift. With more than 2 million copies sold, TableTopics are the #1 best-selling conversation starters.
6. TableTopics #ad
TABLETOPICS Family: Questions to Start Great Conversations #adTableTopics #ad
- Fun mix of age appropriate questions range from silly to thought-provoking and encourage up-building conversation between parents and kids. Perfect for mealtime or bedtime, use it every day.
Learn something new about your kids and even yourself. Questions specially designed to engage kids in the art of conversation. 4-inch acrylic cube with 135 questions.
7. OFF TOPIC #ad
Off Topic Adult Party Game, Fun Board and Card Game for Group Game Night #adOFF TOPIC #ad
- The best game for those with short attentions spans, read: everyone the pace is quick, the rules are simple, and games can be as brief as 30 minutes, or as fun as 90 minutes!. Creativity rules: off topic is a fun board game that gets the brain juices flowin’ and stirs up some hilarious conversations during friends and family game night.
How to play: draw a card to set the topics, and roll the die to set the letter that your responses must begin with.
Flip the sand timer and you're off! Race against time to write down answers for each topic that begin with the letter rolled. Defend your answers: coming up with answers is only part of the game.
Fast paced fun: the perfect party game for adults to play with 2-8 players. Debating answers with your friends and family is where the real fun happens! What's in the box?! each game box comes with everything you need for endless rounds of fun: a 20-sided die, 8 white boards, 10 dry erase markers, 16 game cards, and a 2 minute sand timer.
8. TableTopics #ad
TableTopics Original, 10th Anniversary Edition: Questions to Start Great Conversations #adTableTopics #ad
- With more than 2 million copies sold, TableTopics are the #1 best-selling conversation starters. A fun way for family and friends to reconnect and discover more about themselves and each other.
This new version of our popular Original edition has 25% updated questions. 135 thought-provoking questions inspire the best kinds of conversation at dinner parties, family gatherings, or any time you want to break the ice. Created for adults but appropriate for ages 12+.
9. TALKING POINT CARDS #ad
200 FAMILY CONVERSATION STARTERS for great relationships. UPDATED 2021! Get to know each other better with thoughtful questions for ANY family. Age appropriate gift & perfect for shy children & adults #adTALKING POINT CARDS #ad
- With categories tailored for all ages - our card deck is divided into 4 relatable categories: Get to Know You, You, and Fun & Random. Builds trust and confidence - a wholesome and positive family dinner game, and speak their minds despite the shyness. Our table talk cards engage family members of all ages in pleasant chats and enjoyable discussions.
Encourages in-depth conversations - use these engaging conversation starters for fun family bonding and quality time. With our family card game night deck, it inspires everyone to express themselves, open up, you’ll never run out of things to talk about.
All of these are age-appropriate, What Makes You, Family Time, so everyone can join in on the fun!. With 200 random yet relevant family game cards to enjoy, you can create new memories and become better acquainted with family members.
Built for daily use - these family conversation cards are made with a professional-grade finish to keep the cards protected against food stains, and humidity. Contains clear and concise questions - each playing card contains straightforward topics and questions that people of all ages can answer easily. Keep your cards in our sleek and durable 2-piece box, making them easier to carry around any time, repeated use, anywhere.