As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Grey Fox Games #ad
20 min, Fast Pace Murder Mystery, Grey Fox Games Deception: Murder in Hong Kong Board Game, Age 14+ ...Who Among You Can See Through The Lies or is Capable of Not Getting Caught, 4-12 Players #adGrey Fox Games #ad
- Show off your sleuthing as the forensic scientist. A fast paced murder mystery game in which one of the players did it. Comes with over 250 cards for tons of replay ability. Winner of the Dice Tower Seal of Excellence. Play with as few as 4 or as many as 12 players.
|Brand||Grey Fox Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Grey Fox Games #ad|
2. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
The Thames Murders & Other Cases, Sherlock Holmes #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- An utterly unique game structure draws you into the World of Sherlock Holmes. A new standalone box for Sherlock Holmes consulting detective. Cooperate with your friends to solve each case in a shared deductive experience.
3. Toptrend #ad
Magnetic Match Rings Board Game for 4 Kids Ages 3-8 Players Draw Cards to Place Rings with Attracting or Repelling Magnetism. Educational STEM, Teamwork, Matching Skills, Fun with Friends #adToptrend #ad
- The best way to teach young children is with a fun game they love to play. Youngest child pulls the first card to start the game. They are selling quickly after being recommended by parent/teacher groups. Rings have opposite poles with one side attracting other magnets or repelling them.
Creates hours of healthy activity that gets children away from the TV and computer. This feature is a central part of the game teaching children about magnetism at an early age.
Kids learn important science concepts while having fun competing with friends or siblings. Older kids also love to play this. Many people buy several for a popular party activity. It's a fascinating physical principle that delights kids and can be the start of a life long interest in natural sciences.
Players place rings on the pole to match the design offered on the card they choose. It's made of durable ABS plastic that is safe for children of all ages. It will quickly become a family favorite. Get yours while we have this fun, educational board game in plentiful supply. Fun, innovative board game for children ages 3 to 8. Designed to high standards for long lasting enjoyment.
4. PlayMonster #ad
By A Kid!, Draw Into Crime Game -- A Game Created for Kids #adPlayMonster #ad
- Make sketches of the suspect, trying to get as close as you can to the criminal the witness saw! For 3 or more players, ages 6 and up. A game created for kids, by a kid! you need to help solve a crime and find the perpetrator! The witness uses the book of criminals to choose and create the criminal! Use your detective skills to ask good questions, while the witness answers "yes" Or "no" To give you an idea of what the suspect looks like.
5. Lucky Duck Games #ad
Lucky Duck Games Chronicles of Crime #adLucky Duck Games #ad
- With the same physical components board, characters and items, locations, players will be able to play plenty of different scenarios and solve as many different crime stories.1-4 players, 60-90 minutes playing time, ages: 12 and up.
The goal being to catch the killer of the case they have been given in the shortest short time possible. That means players will be able to get new stories way after the game is release Simply by downloading the app's updates, depending on the scenario selected, characters, Each component locations, etc.
Chronicles of crime is cooperative game of crime investigation, mixing VR experience and board gaming.
Using the scan&play technology, which, will activate and trigger different clues and stories. Has a unique qr code, items, without any shipping of new physical components involved. They will start the app, choose the scenario they want to play, and follow the story.
6. Game Salute #ad
Game Salute Black Orchestra Second Edition #adGame Salute #ad
- A tense and heart-pounding co-operative game based on historic events, in which concerned German officers and citizens attempted to remove Hitler from power, by any means necessary.
|Brand||Game Salute #ad|
|Manufacturer||Game Salute #ad|
7. Asmodee #ad
Asmodee Sherlock Holmes: Carlton House & Queen's Park #adAsmodee #ad
- Standalone collection of 10 cases to solve in the Sherlock Holmes consulting detective game line. Do you have what it takes to stand up to Holmes' scrutiny and catch these nefarious criminals? Now is the perfect chance to test your logic and puzzle solving skills with a group of friends or on your own.
|Manufacturer||Fantasy Flight Publishing #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects|
8. Unsolved Case Files #ad
Cold Case Murder Mystery Game | Can You Solve The Crime?, UNSOLVED CASE FILES | Banks, Jamie #adUnsolved Case Files #ad
- It's also the perfect adult mystery game to break out on your next dinner party or family get together. Then disprove a key suspect's alibi and finally identify the clue that will put the real killer behind bars for the murder. Perfect for individuals, your partner, groups & parties - teen and adult murder mystery fans love the cerebral challenge.
Over 50 investigation documents and photos - this unsolved case file game includes over 50 evidence photos and documents for you to investigate including newspaper articles, evidence report, crime scene photographs, suspect interrogations, coroners report, character photographs and much more.
Everything about this mystery game is fiction, class photo, witness statements, school newspaper, but will feel just like you are a real cold-case detective. Solve 3 mysteries to crack the case - in order to solve this cold case murder mystery game you’ll need to find 3 separate clues that crack open the case.
If you don’t have the answer right you can keep investigating without being spoiled by the right answers. Couples looking to escape boring date nights are amazed with the interaction and teamwork that develops when you work together to solve this mystery. First prove why Jamie wasn't alone when she fell. Online answer keys - to get past each step of the case you’ll need to visit an online answer page that requires you to prove you cracked it. Treat yourself, couples, your friends or your family to a game experience you can only get with Unsolved Case Files.
9. Unsolved Case Files #ad
Veronica, Cold Case Murder Mystery Game | Can You Solve The Crime?, UNSOLVED CASE FILES | Falcone #adUnsolved Case Files #ad
- With 3 different mysteries to solve in order to play the game, this case will challenge your investigative abilities. Solve 3 mysteries to crack the case - in order to solve this cold case murder mystery game you’ll need to find 3 separate clues that crack open the case. If you don’t have the answer right you can keep investigating without being spoiled by the right answers.
It's also the perfect adult mystery game to break out on your next dinner party or family get together. Think you can find out who really killed buddy edmunds on November 26, 1947? Unsolved Case Files will let you find out once and for all whether you’re as good as the detectives on TV. Then find the victim's body and finally identify the killer and close this case for good.
Couples looking to escape boring date nights are amazed with the interaction and teamwork that develops when you work together to solve this mystery. Be a cold case detective - unsolved case files puts you in the shoes of a cold case detective tasked with solving a murder that happened decades ago with only the original investigator's case file.
Treat yourself, your friends or your family to a game experience you can only get with Unsolved Case Files. Over 50 investigation documents and photos - this unsolved case file game includes over 50 evidence photos and documents for you to investigate including newspaper articles, legal documents, police reports, crime scene photographs, suspect interrogations, secret letters, witness statements, town map, character photographs and much more. Perfect for individuals, couples, your partner, groups & parties - teen and adult murder mystery fans love the cerebral challenge.