As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- This is the main game. Buy this first. Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability. America's #1 gerbil coffin. Cards against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
2. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Green Box #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- The green box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity. The best expansion we've ever written. Makes your life worth living again for several minutes. Comes with 300 totally new cards to mix into your game 245 white and 55 black. Red and blue Boxes not required, though heartily recommended.
3. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Family Edition • The Actual, Real, Official Family Edition of CAH #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- Includes 600 cards packed with groundbreaking toilet humor, such as “Filling my butt with spaghetti” and “A cloud that rains diarrhea. ”. Sorry, not as fun as Xbox.
It’s not just the regular game with all the adult stuff taken out. Don’t worry, there’s no adult content. Recommended for kids and adults ages 8 and up. We rewrote the whole thing and playtested it with thousands of families.
4. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Absurd Box #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- Red, blue, and green boxes not required, though heartily recommended. You have nothing to lose but your chains! These cards came to us after wandering the desert for 20 years.
Contains 300 of the weirdest cards we’ve ever written 255 white and 45 black. The absurd box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity.
5. Kids Against Maturity #ad
Super Fun Hilarious for Family Party Game Night, Kids Against Maturity: Card Game for Kids and Families #adKids Against Maturity #ad
- It’s portable and a take anywhere size game. Best family fun game – dear evolved parents, kids against maturity is the perfect parental tool to approach playtime and family time. Best results when played with 4 players or more. It’s simple & absolutely hilarious – kids against maturity combines the tried and tested fill-in-the- blank game-play, a perfect enjoyable hilarious way to bring your family together.
Are you sick of the same old dated games every game night? This instant classic was made and played by parents like you. Obligatory warning – humorless hover-parents and those who don’t appreciate flatulence jokes, it’ll get your kids away from their phones, Fortnite, tablets, may not approve.
Unplug together! Each question asker chooses the funniest answer, and the player with the highest amount of most amusing responses, wins the game.
Play it any time any place – one game set includes 500 question and answer cards and a handy box to store it all. Please remove any card that you don’t approve of. Become an instant champion while camping, summer camp, sleepovers, game nights, family gatherings, plane trips and more!. With age-appropriate toilet humor and funny innuendos for the adults, it can be enjoyed by all ages. Get the game rolling in seconds – each player gets 10 white answer cards and takes turns asking the blue question cards.
6. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Red Box #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- An excellent bludgeoning weapon against home invaders. Contains the same cards that used to be in the First, Second, and Third Expansions. The red box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity. Comes with 300 fresh cards to mix into your game 230 white and 70 black.
7. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Hidden Gems Bundle #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- An unbelievable deal for 190 cards total 150 White cards + 40 Black Cards. Also includes a few all-new cards we desperately crammed in at the last second.
Amazon exclusive. Contains six different themed packs you forgot to buy when they came out. The hidden gems bundle is an expansion pack to Cards Against Humanity.
8. That's What She Said #ad
That's What She Said, The Twisted Party Game Base Game #adThat's What She Said #ad
- This game is as twisted as your mind wants it to be. Play it pre-funk, ladies night out, holiday parties, college reunions, post funk.
Play with different friends for wildly different outcomes! 458 cards 400 white phrase cards and 58 red setup Cards | 4+ players | 30-60 min | Ages: 17+. An outrageous party in a box, perfect for your next get-together or game night.
Any-funk! take this with you to bachelor or bachelorette parties, and 21st birthdays. It’s the board game equivalent of spiking the punch! Great for parties! fast paced and hilarious on every turn—a perfect twist to Cards Against Humanity.
9. SUPETE #ad
Cards Against Dizny Edition Contains #adSUPETE #ad
- The picture is just an impression. Be ready to get asked some awkward questions*. Age: 17+ only. The game is strictly for adult players 18+ only, so do not dare yourself to take it out in any family gatherings.
Players can be 4 to over 20 You will receive the game card you want. Table game cards, party playing cards. Cards against dizny, cards against dizny Edition Contains 828 Cards 260 Black Cards, 568 White Cards.